Sequel: Stronger
Status: Completed

Complicated

Ch 7

“Hey.” He croaked.

“Shut up. Don’t talk.” Kellin scolded. “I have a few choices of words for you.” He took a seat on the couch in the room before talking. “I’m not going to fucking ask you what happened because I bet you’re tired but just know I am upset with you.”

“Come here Kells.” Vic croaked, patting a spot next to his side. Kellin sighed and sat next to him. “No, lay down. I need to explain myself.”

“No, first get better and then we’ll talk. Just know that I’m happy that you’re on the fifth floor. I don’t think I could’ve dealt with you being in the ICU. Now scoot over.” Kellin said with a laugh. Once Kellin was comfortable, he apologized for his attitude yesterday during their practice, which brought on the question. “Who’ll train me while you recover? The thingy is, I think in two or three weeks.”

“Himes, Tone and Mikey will help you. They know what they’re doing.”

“Can Jaime kiss me?” Kellin said jokingly. He looked at Vic with a smirk only to be met with a glare. “What?” he asked innocently.

“The only one allowed to kiss you is me.”

“Possessiveness; that’s hot. Kiss me?” Vic responded, crushing Kellin’s lips against his. Before things could go any further, Vic’s heart monitor began speeding up a bit. Kellin pulled away giggling. “Ok, no more Victor. You’re injured and you don’t need your heart working harder than it should.”

“I hate you.”

“If you hate me then I won’t let you fuck me.” Kellin stated matter of factly.

“You, babe, are a minx and it’s such a turn on.”

“I can’t stay here forever you know. It’s been fifteen minutes.” Vic only pouted. “No why that face?” Kellin whined as he buried his face into Vic’s side. “Look, I’ll come by tomorrow. Pinky promise.”

“You better or else.”

“Or else what?”

“I won’t kiss you.”

“Whatever.” Kellin said with a laugh. “I’ll twerk on someone else.”

“Butthole!” Vic tried to screech as Kellin walked out the door giggling. When he looked up, he saw everyone staring at him.

“He’s doing well.”

*

The next day, Vic was woken up with kissing. He smiled into it knowing Kellin was trying to get his attention. There was something different though. There was a nasty strawberry flavored slim coating Vic’s lip. He immediately opened his eyes to see Danielle over him. Feeling his lips stop, she moved away.

“What are you doing here?” Vic tried to growl, only to cause himself to cough.

“I came to visit you, silly.” She replied with a giggle as she sat on the edge of the bed.

“I thought I told you to leave me alone the duration of your stay.”

“You were only joking. You would never say that to me! Anyways, I’m staying at your dad’s house, in your room by the way, and oh my god, we’re gonna have the best summer! Just need you to get better a-.”

“Hey! Vic, bro how are you?” Vic has never been more grateful for Jaime.

“Hey, how are you man? Danielle, off the bed now.”

“Dude, you don’t look so hot.”

“Oh gee, I wonder why?”

“Even injured you hurt my already wounded soul.” Jaime exclaimed dramatically, leaning against the wall with his hand to his heart.

“How did training with Kellin go?” at that, Jaime groaned as he pushed himself off and sat at the foot of the bed. Vic smiled at the reaction.

“How do you do it? First, he didn’t want to get out of bed, mind you we went all went at ten this morning. Then, he kept hiding and running away when our backs were turned. Do you know where we found him hiding? We found him in the bags where you store the punching bags! So we got him ice cream, like a peace offering, and that was the biggest mistake ever. He had so much energy and he kept running around and ugh! How do you do it?”

Vic pictured those images of Jaime’s story. It brought a smile to his face just picturing Kellin being annoyingly cute.

“You have to be tough with him; let him know who wears the pants. Where is everyone else by the way?”

“Oh at Kellin’s I think. After his sugar rush, he crashed. He just fell to the floor.”

“Is he ok?”

“I don’t actually know to be honest. Face Time call Tone Bone and check.” He handed his phone to Vic, which was already ringing.

“Hello?”

“Hey Tone.”

“Hey, Vic, how are you?”

“According to Himes, not so hot but I wanted to check up on Kellin. After what Jaime told me, he doesn’t sound so good.”

“He’ll be fine. His dad just said that this used to happen when he was younger, so Mike, being all nosy asked what’s wrong with him and his dad just said that after he eats anything with too much sugar and is active shortly after that his sugar level will just crash. Right now, his dad is just making him a smoothie.”

“Can I talk to him?”

“Um, he’s actually asleep?” Tony switched to the front camera. “If he’s fine later, we’ll all stop by if you want.”

“Sure, I need to talk to him anyways.”

“Bro!”

“Was that Mike?”

“Who else? Michael, shut up, can’t you see Kellin’s sleeping!”

“Oh, sorry. Anyways, his dad is done making the smoothie and said that we can stay unless we have something else to do.”

“Why did you wink at Tony? Tony, why is my brother winking at you?”

“Oh sh-.”

“He hung up on me.”

“You don’t think they’d …”

“Ew.” Danielle said with disgust. “That’s wrong.” Jaime looked over at her then back at Vic with a raised eyebrow. Vic rolled his eyes then shrugged. “Anyways, babe, I’m going to get a nurse to come check you. Jaime, you need to leave.” And she walked out the room.

“Ignore her. If you leave me alone with her I’ll die.”

“I thought you broke up with her.”

“I was going to but then her grandma died and I know I’m kinda mean but I’m not that mean.”

“That was almost a year ago man. There’s really no nice way of breaking up with someone.”

“When though?”

“Whenever you’re ready.”

*

“Why are you both being weird?” Kellin whispered as they rode the elevator with the two parents.

“No one’s being weird Kellin.” Tony whispered back. “It’s just been a long day and we’re tired. Who knew something so tiny could have so much energy?” Mike laughed but quickly tried to make it seems like he coughed while Kellin glared at them.

“This isn’t the end of this.” Kellin said as he stepped around the parents and out the elevator. He ignored the confused looks and waltzed into Vic’s room. “Hello, the queen has come to sit on her throne.” He announced with a horrible English accent.

“Who are you?” Kellin opened his eyes, and was met with a very pretty girl. He knew he was prettier though.

“I could ask you the same thing.” He sassed back.

“I’m-.”

“My friend!” Vic wailed. “Uh Kellin, this is my-.”

“Ah Kellin, I see you met Danielle.” Victor Sir exclaimed. “She’s beautiful yeah?”

“Very.” Kellin said with a smirk. “I love your hair Danielle. Who put in your weave?” The four other boys with snickering, trying hard to contain their laughter.

“Kellin!” his dad reprimanded.

“What? It’s too beautiful to be real! It looks Brazilian.” Kellin got a warning glare from his dad. “Sorry.” He sighed.

He laid on the foot of the bed and allowed everyone else to talk peacefully. He could feel Vic’s (possibly) crusty toes poke his side, making him wiggle away a bit. Then he did it again. And again. And again. He turned to look at Vic with a raised eyebrow. Vic just stared at him so Kellin stuck his tongue out and crossed his eyes, causing Vic to smile.

As the time wore on, Kellin could feel Danielle send daggers his way. He honestly doesn’t know why the girl is being rude. Well, ok, maybe he did say some unnecessary comments but can you blame him? Her hair is just that … unrealistic looking. The sound of a door closing brought Kellin out of his thoughts.

“So, I just got finished talking to the doctor and he said if you go at the rate you’re healing, you should be out by the middle of next week. Though there is a slight problem.” Victor Sir added. Vic raised an eyebrow. “You’re not to do any vigorous activity for at least a month.” Vic looked clueless and Kellin thought that was probably the cutest thing ever. “You can’t box until you’re better and out of casts.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So i realized i actually had to google boxing moves .-. didn't think this through