Sequel: Stronger
Status: Completed

Complicated

Ch 9

“You’re doing good Kellin.” Jaime said as he watches Mike and Kellin do a match. He was dodging most punches and well as delivering them. A few minutes later, the gym doors open and in walked Danielle.

“Can I talk to Kellin please?”

“He’s training.”

“I don’t care.”

“Kellin.” Jaime yelled. Upon hearing his name, Kellin looked over and Jaime motioned him over. “Dani wants to talk to you.”

“Nah, I’m good.”

“It’s about Vic.”

“Again, I’m good. Now if you’ll as to so kindly fuck the hell off.” Kellin walked back to the ring and continued on with the match.

“What’s up with Vic?” Jaime asked.

“He said that he doesn’t want to see Kellin there anymore. Since he has me, Kellin won’t be of need.”

“Vic said that?” Jaime asked a bit surprised. He knew Vic could be cold, obviously, but he also knew how manipulative Danielle was. “But he grew to like Kellin.”

“Well I’m here!” she snapped. “So please tell Kellin to never show his face at the hospital or anywhere Vic is.” With that, she walked out of the gym with a smirk on her face.

When she left, Kellin walked to Jaime. “What did she want?”

“To tell you that Vic said he doesn’t want you to see him anymore. Not just at the hospital but anywhere.” Kellin just shrugged. “Doesn’t that bother you? I mean, Vic would’ve told you that face to face because that’s just the kind of person he is ya’know, and he wouldn’t have sent her to come here just to say that.”

“I mean, I could care less honestly.” Kellin said in a monotone voice. “If Vic doesn’t want to see me then he won’t. In a month, I’m going back home anyways so it’s not like it’ll matter. Now let’s get back to practicing.”

*

“Babe, you won’t believe what happened.” Danielle said as she walked through the door. Vic just stared at her to continue. “I went down to the gym to go see if the guys wanted to come over and see you and when I asked Kellin, he said he didn’t want to be around you.”

“What?”

“I know.” She said sadly. “I was shocked too so I asked him why and he said it’s because you killed someone and he didn’t want to be associated with a murderer.” Vic’s eyes lit up with anger. “But it’s ok. You don’t need him. You’ve got your dad, Mikey, your friends and me. We’re all you’ll ever need.”

“Whatever. If he wants to be a little bitch, that’s his problem.” Vic said coldly.

“That’s the spirit!” she said over excitedly. “You just focus on healing.”

A few hours later, Mike, Jaime, Tony and Vic’s dad came over to see him.

“Hola mijo, como te sientes?”

“Like shit.” Vic said with a sigh.

“You get out in a week and a half then it’s the competition, are you ready to cheer Kellin on?”

“I’m not going.”

“Que?” his father said as his eyes opened wide. “Why not?”

“Because Kellin is a little bitch and that’s it.”

His dad looked over at Jaime, who mouthed later.

“Bueno, let’s talk about something else.”

*

“Would you like to explain to me why Victor called and asked what happened between you and Vic?”

“Dad, it’s nothing. Drop it.” Kellin said irritated.

“If it’s nothing then explain.”

“Mind your fucking business.” Kellin said with an attitude while he rolled his eyes.

“You will not talk to me like that in my own house!” his dad shouted.

“Oh, now you want to yell at me?” Kellin yelled back. “You have no right to yell at me after you bailed on me and my mom!”

A loud smack was heard throughout the house. Kellin grabbed his cheek in pain and tears began to run down his cheeks. His dad’s hand stayed in the air.
“Ke-.”

“I hope you rot in hell.” Kellin said through gritted teeth before running upstairs and to his room. He slammed the door shut and locked it. He began looking through the closet when he came across a beer bottle that was one fourth empty.

“Vic, what do you want?” Kellin said groggily into the phone. It was still dark out and Vic had the nerve to call. Prick.

“Open your door.”

“No, leave me alone I’m tired.”

“I have beer.” Vic said, sounding smug. He probably was that asshole. With a sigh, Kellin got up and walked down the stairs. “Thanks babe.” Kellin hung up as he opened the door. There stood Vic with s bottle of beer and a smile. “Hey.” He said as he walked in.

“Vic, it’s asscrack in the morning, what do you want?”

“To share this beer with you. I figured since we’re gonna be fuck buddies we might as well be beer buddies too.”

“How did you get that? You’re twenty.”

“Connections. Now lead me to your room.” And Kellin did. but only because he was sleepy. Not for any other reason. When they got in, Kellin locked the door and climbed into bed. “No, no sleeping. We’re drinking.”

It’s the peer pressure.

“Fine. Me first.” Vic opened up the bottle and pasted it to Kellin. He took a nice gulp, letting the burn on his throat wake him up. Then, because he’s tired, he said.

“Wanna fuck? my dad won’t be home until the night.”

Vic didn’t answer and simply kissed Kellin. There was no foreplay, just straight to the point. Clothes were thrown carelessly around the room and beer was being swallowed.

“You’re really hot, you know that?” Vic said as he touched Kellin through his boxers, causing him to moan loudly. “Love it when you moan too. You sound so sexy. Let the neighbors know what we’re doing.”

“V-Vic, fuck me please. Need you in me now.” Kellin whined as he bucked his hips into Vic’s hand quickly. “Oh fuck.” Vic removed his hand and took off his boxers and Kellin’s. “Remember where the lube and condoms are?” Vic nodded. “Good, now get them and fuck me.”

“You need prep Kells.” Vic said as he rummaged through the bedside drawer. He made a noise of satisfaction when he found the items. When he turned back around, he found Kellin fucking himself on his middle, ring, and index fingers.

“No pr-ep just. Please. Oh f-fu-ck.” Kellin moaned. Vic quickly nodded as he rolled on the condom and smeared some lube on it. Kellin took out his fingers and straddled him. He took hold of Vic’s dick and sank down onto it. “Shit you’re big.” Vic only smirked.

Vic’s hands touched every part of skin they could reach; his lips sucked on the pale skin of Kellin’s neck and chest. Kellin’s fingers got lost in Vic’s long hair and his head was thrown back in pleasure. Kellin moved his body sensually. Doing big, slow body waves on Vic, feeling his member touch everywhere inside him. He then switched it up and did long, dragged out figure eights, finally ending up bouncing on Vic.

“Fuck.” Vic groaned. “That’s it baby. Move just like that.”

Then, in one particular bounce, where Vic also bucked upwards, Kellin let out a loud moan. “Shit.” He whined, high in his throat. “There Vic, fuck.” Vic pulled Kellin off him and threw him on the bed, climbing over him and began fucking him. He immediately hit Kellin’s prostate. A chorus of loud, high pitched ‘uh’s’ left Kellin’s mouth as Vic pounded into him. “Shit I’m close. Don’t stop, don’t stop.”

He closed his eyes tightly and threw his head back, once again, in pleasure. The sound of heavy breathing, skin slapping against skin, grunts and moans filled Kellin small bedroom.

“Look at me Kellin.” He opened his eyes and saw Vic staring at him. “Cum. With. Me.” Vic stopped moving and rubbed the tip of his dick against Kellin’s prostate.

It all became too much for Kellin and he came hard against his stomach with a loud moan. His tight heat soon became like a vise grip around Vic, causing him to cum too with a grunt. When they came down from their highs, the just stared at each other before smiling. Vic pulled put slowly and cleaned Kellin, who was falling back asleep.

The next morning, Kellin woke up wrapped up in Vic’s arms.


Quickly shaking his head, Kellin stood up with the bottle in hand and opened his window. He climbed onto his roof and up the tilt before sitting directly above his window. Opening the bottle, Kellin sighed. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and went to his contacts. Vic’s name appeared with the ‘delete contact’ option.

Before he could anything though, he heard his door open and the voice of his dad shouting for him. “Kellin! Kellin where are?” Kellin could not have been anymore grateful that it was night. He heard his dad shout out the window. “Kellin! Son, where are you?” Kellin held his breath, then released it when he heard his door close. He looked down at the bottle to find it empty. He was gone. He pulled his phone out again and dialed Vic’s number. It rang three times before someone answered.

“What do you want Kellin?”

“Vic?” Kellin said with a giggle. “I thought you wouldn’t answer!” he hiccupped at the end.

“Are, are you drunk?” Kellin giggled again and shook his head. “Kellin?”

“Huh?”

“Are you drunk?”

“No silly goose. I’m not a naughty boy!”

“Why are you calling me?”

“Don’t sound mad, please? I-I just wanted to say that, that …” Kellin giggled at the end. His clumsiness caused him to let go of his phone, letting it fall off the roof and smash to the ground. “Oops!” he laughed. “Good night Vic!” he shouted.

Kellin got as comfortable as he could and fell asleep on the roof.
♠ ♠ ♠
Four more ch left and i'm quite sad abt that tbh ... does anyone want a squeal or nah