Status: Draft #4 // Feedback would be greatly appreciated //

A Song for Ghosts

Four teens embrace the fallout of a mad struggle between an Empire, hidden forces and oppressed peoples for the search of a mysterious object known as The Crucible. All the while the four face the results of an event that reveals in each a unique, supernatural gift that will either prove to be their salvation or the death of them.

Ariana Grey with her companions Puck and Charliza search for the corruption that threatens their home.

Prince Doryn Blacksteel is dragged into a revolution against his fathers Empire.

Damian Pilot and his band of thieves are taken to a mountain facility, tested and trained for an unknown purpose that proves to be a sinister one.

Faith wakes in an abandoned town with only her name and a mysterious man intent on killing her. The two are rescued by a masked stranger, both holding the secrets to her past and answers that could mean life or death for all.

All the while a great beast, known as the Monolith treks across the land straight for Faith, leaving a trail of destruction and death in its wake.
  1. Prologue
    A creature awakens, taking four monster-hunting veterans by surprise and interrupting a hunt already in motion.
  2. Faith
    Faith wakes in a bed of ash with only a mysterious, unconscious man and her name.