Status: just messing around with ideas

Blame It All on My Roots

Chapter 15

He felt betrayed, she was in Greece flaunting her new greasy, piece of meat. She looked like a shell over herself, smeared makeup, too-tight-for-29 dress. As soon as she returned to London, he began searching for excuses to see her, he realized he had left one his watches in her apartment and soon enough he was speeding to Notting Hill. He stood at her door and he frozen at the sound of moans from behind the door, she was with someone else. He had never felt hurt like that before, it burned in his chest and he couldn't stand it anymore, he had to make it stop and knocked on the door.
"Whoooooo is ittt?" she slurred opening the door in a cloud of giggles, her dress barely hanging fromI one shoulder. "Magnoli-" "HARRY!?" she practically fell on him, "Dear god, how much have you had to drink, you smell like a seedy pub!" He asked, practically holding her up. "Uh-" she broke into giggles in his arms.
"Who the hell are you?" a deep voice called from the couch. Harry dragged Mag with him and sat her in a chair to find Arion, in nothing but boxers, "How much has she had to drink?" Harry asked firmly. "I asked first." "Lad, I don't know who you are but you better tell me how much she's had to drink." Mag's skin grew pale "Just a few bottles and a joint." "Bottles of what? A joint?" "Just some tequila, geez." "Put your clothes on and get out lad." "Excuse me? You're gonna kick me out of an apartment that's not your's?" "I'm gonna pukeee." "Bloody hell." Harry muttered scooping her up in his arms and carrying her into the bathroom. She slumped over the toilet and threw everything up, besides her organs, Arion stood in the doorway, disgusted, "That's nasty." "What do you expect? She can't drink too much she has health issues!" Harry yelled, rubbing her back. "She never told me any of that." "Of course. Why are you even still here?" She puked again, Arion's expression grew more repulsed at the sight of Mag, "Listen man, I'm just gonna go." "Yea, do her a favor and don't call her back." He called just before the door slammed shut. Mag broke into sobs over the toilet, "I-I ruined everything." She was shaking, he pulled her into his chest and held her as she cried. "Shh, it's all going to be okay, baby. Do you still feel sick?" She shook her head no, he picked her up and carried her into her bedroom. Her typically organized room was an atom bomb of clothes, dresses strewn on the floor, a bra hanging from the ceiling fan, what had happened to her? He set her down on the bed and she peeled off the body con dress and tugged on a big t shirt, and crawled under the covers. "I'm going to clean up, just lay here and rest, just yell if you need me, love." He whispered pressing a kiss on her forehead. He slid the trash can next to her side of the bed, and began picking up all of the clothes. Once she was asleep, he took off his coat and began hanging things back in her empty closet. Her usual ladylike dresses were in a wrinkled pile and her purses, her most prized items were all over the place. After her room was in order he picked up all of the trash and empty bottles from the living room, when it was all done there were 6 stuffed trash bags for him to carry out to the dumpster. When he got back to the flat Mag was sitting up in bed curled up with a box of tissues. Her mascara was smeared under her eyes and her dirty hair was tied up in a bun, to her she looked as pathetic as she felt.

I was such a goddamn idiot. I was the trashiest, sloppiest ex on the face of the planet. I had gotten fall down drunk and practically thrown up on my ex, who I'm still really in love with. I woke up with a raging hangover and the horrible taste of vomit and cheap tequila.
"How are you feeling?" He asked poking his head in through the doors. I couldn't look him in the eye, I muttered, "Pathetic." "You aren't pathetic." "Harry you know I am, look at me! I get sloppy drunk, trash my home, all to forget...never mind." "Forget what?" "You already know what I'm talking about Harry!" I cried into my hands, "Just leave me alone, its enough torture having you see me this way anyway." I had hit an all time low, right in front of him. There was nowhere to run or hide.
"Mag I didn't come here to torture you. I'm here because no matter how hard I try not to I can't stop loving you. Its always going to be you, I love you to hell and back Mag. I've been in so much pain without you and its unbearable. I need you." "Don't make me cry more, I've been so awful, I've done horrible things!" "You slipped up and got shitfaced, it happens to everyone baby, you know first hand how much it happens to me. I love you no matter what has happened, I just hope you can forgive me for being such a wanker to you. I should've never flipped and kicked you out like that. It wasn't right of me, and you were right all along." "I usually am, I've made enough bad choices to know." we both laughed. "I'll let you know I love you when I don't smell like puke and alcohol." I said getting up to go shower.