Immortal

Nosebleed

"Really? You get this horrible disease that lasts days, and I get a simple nosebleed. You didn't deserve that," Oli whined.

"Shush," I scolded, pressing the towel more on his nose. I just bit him and injected the fluid to make him a vampire, and he only got a nosebleed.

"That's because Oli knows what it is, and wants it. You, Tom, on the other hand, didn't. Your body put up natural defenses, even though the vampire disease is impossible to fight or cure without a special ritual," Lee explained, "So your body almost killed itself in the process, and Oli got a nosebleed." I started laughing at that, grinning at Oli. He pouted, snatching the towel away from me and holding it up to his nose on his own.

We were in our new house that was two storey's tall. We were still getting settled, even with Mittens. The house wasn't all too big, though, we just had a lot of stuff.

We invited our friends over, so now we were sitting in the living room, eating and talking. Our friends being Matthew Nicholls, Matthew "Vegan" Kean, Jordan Fish, and Lee Malia. Lee asked me to bite Oli while they were there, so I did.

"Wait. Does this mean that we can all be vampires and be best friends forever?" Matt asked.

"Not to burst your bubble so soon, but we should probably see how things work for them. See if it's bad or not," Jordan reasoned.

"It's not that bad! They're fine!" Matt whined.

"Matthew Steven Nicholls," I interrupted. He looked over at me. "If you weren't my best friend and I didn't have any self-control, I would be ripping into your flesh as we speak. Your blood smells amazing, mate, and I'm really hungry." I saw him look away nervously. I laughed, and the other guys joined in.

We started talking about anything to nothing, like normal best friends. I caught Oli staring at me from the corner of my eye. I looked over at him, and we caught stares. His eyes were darkened, and the room was suddenly getting really warm. I noticed his hand twitching, like he wanted to grab me. I pounced in his lap, kissing him hard. His hands went straight to my bum, gripping it as he kissed back hard.

He forced his tongue into my mouth and down my throat, and surprisingly, I loved it. He started grinding his hips up into mine, making me gasp. His lips went to my neck eagerly and against my neck, I felt his fangs grow. He sucked and kissed a spot, making me moan. He was getting ready to bite down, and I wanted him to so, so bad. I grabbed his hair roughly. I needed it, but he was just teasing me so fucking bad-

Somebody cleared their throat loudly. I quickly got off Oli.

"Um, what the hell just happened?" Vegan asked.

"Well, looks like being really horny is a side-effect," Oli breathed out.

"Obviously. You both look like you've been straight grinding for an hour," Lee scoffed. I threw my arms in my lap, blushing furiously.

"We're leaving!" Jordan declared, standing up and leaving the house, followed by everybody else.

"Good," Oli suddenly growled in my ear. He stood up, forcing me to stand too. He dragged me up the stairs and to the bedroom.

Tonight was going to be fun.