Misfit

Meet the team

23 years ago.
California, year 2126.

"Are you sure about this sir?"

"Not entirely but these are the best team we have right now".

"But they're just kids".

"Which is why they're the best choice.They're new and inexperienced which means they've not been corrupted or misguided by war. They don't have a killer instinct except when the need arises. We have enough time to train them and you'll be in charge of that lieutenant".the voice said to a black American woman who was dressed in her army uniform. Her brown curly hair was tied up in a bun.

"Yes Commander".

Commander Raymond and the lieutenant stood in front of a wide screen and watched a group of kids in different places going about their daily lives, oblivious to the life that awaited them.

***************
There was a scream in a nearby alley followed by rough voices. They sounded like they were robbing someone. A young girl of about sixteen who was coming back from school stopped to listen, she followed the direction of the voice and ended up in the alley.

"Hey. Don't you think it's a little cheap for you to be robbing schoolgirls" she yelled.

The gang of three stopped and one of the yelled back: "Go back to your mommy little girl.This place is not for children".
She tilted her head a little and adjusted her school backpack "Little girl?!...what the hell" she sounded insulted but regained her composure and replied "I don't have a mother".

"Then go back to your daddy".

"My dad's away. He's a military officer so he's not around most of the time".
The man clearly frustrated, realised his grip on the girl while the other two held her arms. "Then go home or someplace else. We're busy",

"I can't do that".

"Why not?".

"You'll have to release the girl first".
The three men laughed.
"why should I?"

"'Cause i asked nicely"she replied calmly.

"Listen kid I appreciate your sense of humour but you're way too innocent and small to be playing hero. Maybe some other time".

"No. You'll release her now or else..." she warned.

"Or else what"the man asked. The girl in danger gave her a confused look. What was she doing?.

"I'll kick your asses. Then you'll release her. Either way i still win".

"Oh really. Well come'on then you have a fine body. I'm sure the boys and I would love to have a good time after robbing the two of you but if you win the two of you are free to go".

"Deal" she smirked. The other guys released the girl and charged towards her along with their leader. She turned towards the girl and mouthed 'run' which the girl obeyed.

"Three against one that hardly seems fair but I'm sure i can handle the three of you"

The leader laughed menacingly and they advanced towards her while she got into a fighting stance.

The girl walked out of the alley, laughing to herself while the sound of men groaning in pains in the alley behind her could be heard. As she walked, a street camera caught her face and identified her
Name: Evangeline Raymond
Age:16
Year:Sophomore
Family:
Father - Co.Raymond
Mother - Deceased
Sister(younger)- Alive
Occupation: Student
*************
Stanford University, California.
In a club...
"Tony! Nice to see you finally made it. Always fashionably late"
Tony walked up to the bar with a girl holding his right arm.

"Good to see you too"he replied as he took his seat at the bar, next to his friend.
They talked for a while. The girl had excused herself and the guys drank and enjoyed themselves.
"So how's Stark industries?"

"Things are great. Still adjusting to the fact that I'll be taking over from my father pretty soon but other than that, it's great". Tony replied and took a sip from his drink. "I don't like this song.
He brought out a device from his pocket. It was transparent and rectangular in shape. He clicked on a few things and the song changed, then the crowd went wild while the d.j looked confused.
A camera closed in on his face from afar.
Name: Anthony Stark Reynolds
Age:19
Year: 3rd year
Family:
Father - Former Captain
Mother: Unknown
Occupation: Mechanic, Inventor
************
Somewhere in Arizona
A girl laid on a bunk bed in what looked like an army bunker. She was reading a book. There was a knock on the door and it opened shedding light into the room. The girl sat up and looked at the person standing by the door.
Name: Alicia Washington
Age: 19
Year: 2nd
Family:
Uncle - Veterinarian
Sister(younger)- unknown
Occupation: Soldier (in training)
♠ ♠ ♠
Second story after Secrets. Please comment. It'll only take a few seconds
I don't really know much about the devices used in ironman so you'll have to forgive me:*