Misfit

Recruitment 2

"Do we have a choice here?"Evangeline asked.

"Yes. But you should know that if you leave, whatever happens to the other innocent lives will be on your head because you had the chance to do something right and you refused to" lieutenant Amanda Wright said.

"Are you trying to guilt trip us?" Tony asked.

The lieutenant just smiled and continued to move forward.

"Where's my dad?" Evangeline asked.

"He's not available at the moment. He's away on a mission"

"And my sister?"

"With her mother" the lieutenant replied.

"Your dad works here?" Tony asked.

"Yeah he's the commander"

"The comman..." he sputtered "Wow"he breathed.

"Is something wrong?"

"No. Everything's fine"

They entered a conference room and met five more people which made them ten in number in addition to the two other people with them when they arrived:

Name: Martina Martinez
Age: 17
Year: junior
Family: Grandmother
Occupation: Student, junior Agent

Name: Melissa Allesbury
Age:22
Family: None
Occupation: Special Agent, Model

Name: Thomas Ruthven
Age:18
Year:unknown
Family: None
Occupation:Army recruit(formerly pickpocket)

Name: Matthew Rogers
Age:24
Family: Girlfriend, daughter
Occupation: Corporal

Name: Elena Sanders
Age:16
Year: sophomore
Family: Mother
Father-General Peter Sanders
Brother(younger)
Occupation:Student

Name: Oliver and Olivia Simmons
Age:18
Year:unknown
Family: Uncle
Occupation: unknown

"This is the rest of your team"the lieutenant said "Get to know each other. I'll be back shortly".then she turned and left the room.

"Hi" Elena, the girl who had come together with Evangeline said awkwardly.

"When I heard that I was going to be part of a team, I didn't expect that they'd send children" Martina, a Hispanic girl with dark skin snapped.

"Relax Martina you're only a child yourself. You're how old? Seventeen" Melissa, a redhead replied back calmly. She was slim with fair skin and dark eyes. She had a bow and red arrows strapped on her back.

Melissa turned to them and introduced herself "Hi. I'm special agent Melissa Allesbury but you can call me Missy" she smiled although it was directed mainly to Tony who lifted an eyebrow.

"Matthew Rogers" Matt waved.

"I'm Olivia. This is my twin brother Oliver and the mean girl is Martina Martinez" the girl said in a high pitched voice that made them all wonder why she was here in the first place while Martina scowled at the name she called her. She sounded and acted like a hyper six year old.

"Alicia Washington"

"Evangeline Raymond"

"Raymond? Your dad's the commander?" Matt asked.

She nodded.

"Thomas Ruthven"

"Elena Sanders"

"Sanders' daughter I presume" Missy said.

"Tony Reynolds"

"Reynolds? What happened to Stark?" Missy asked.

"Pick anyone that suits you"

"You're very handsome" Olivia giggled."Will you be my boyfriend?"

"No"

"Oh" she bowed her head. Then suddenly, she looked up and smiled."That's okay. We have time to get to know each other"

"So, did all of you agree to this?" Alicia asked.

"Pretty much but not all of us. Two already left" Martina answered.

"Hmm" Alicia nodded.

"What's your speciality? My dad said soldiers and agents usually had something they were best at doing in their fields" Evangeline explained when they all looked at her confused.

"Archery and seduction" Missy said.

"Guns and hand to hand combat" Rogers said.

"Knives" Oliver spoke for the first time.

"Poison and darts" Olivia said.

"Pickpocketing" Thomas smirked.

"I like whips but I'm not trained yet" Martina said.

"I'm not a soldier or whatever I'm an inventor and a mechanic" Tony said.

"I don't know. I have a blackbelt in martial arts" Evangeline said.

"I have no idea. I want to be a nurse" Elena said.

"You gotta be kidding me" Martina muttered.

"I'm a soldier in training. I'm also training in the medic department. So I guess guns and combat" Alicia said.

"So, we're all just a team of misfits and misguided people. Great" Martina muttered but was loud enough for them to hear her.

"Yep" Thomas said.