Do You Have the Keys to the Hotel?

Do You Have The Keys To The Hotel?

My Chemical Romance were on the road for the very first Black Parade tour. The shows have been phenomenal so far. The fans were ecstatic and the band killed it every night.

Everything was perfect....except for one thing.

You see, Frank and Gerard are in a relationship. The fans don't really know about it even though they're 'shipped' by a ton of people.

Everyone else in My Chemical Romance knows about their relationship.

To their surprise, they were all supportive and wished them the best of luck. Mikey and Ray were relieved. His brother and the man with the afro had their suspicions a long time ago.

Bob told the couple that he doesn't see what the huge deal is since the majority of the fans would be thrilled if they let their secret out..the fans probably think something is going on between them anyway is what he thinks.

Afterall, they kiss and grope each other on stage. It's very obvious it's more than "Stage Gay", but Gerard doesn't want the publicity and wants to keep his and Frank's relationship a secret for now until he is comfortable enough and ready for whatever is thrown their way, whether it be negative or positive; he just wants to enjoy his life.

But that's not the point here. Since the boys have been on tour, there has been absolutely no alone time for Frank and Gerard. Oh, they have tried time and time again.

The first time they tried to fool around on this tour was when they stayed back on the bus claiming to be too tired. They thought they'd have enough time, but they got interrupted by Bert McCracken walking on to the bus asking them if they wanted to hang. Luckily, the two of them haven't gone past making out and didn't get caught.

Since then, all it has been is interruptions or zero privacy. They have had hotel nights but the other guys never left them alone long enough for them to have sex. Not even a quickie.

They tried in the shower but the showers were too small or just gross and there was no way anyone could have sex properly like that. Even if Frank is tiny.

Eventually, Gerard and Frank gave up on trying to have full on sex and settled for quick makeouts and sloppy blowjobs and handjobs in their bunks on the bus.

It wasn't that great but it was better than nothing. Although, it wouldn't really make their horniness go away completely. They'd fall asleep half hard.

Finally, one night after weeks of torture, the boys have about a week off until the band has to head to Europe for their next part of the tour.

The five of them check into a hotel in San Diego, California. Mikey and Ray room together, Frank with Gerard, and Bob gets a room to himself.

Then they go their separate ways to their rooms.

Frank immediately takes a tour around the room. It's pretty spacious and has a mini fridge, microwave, and a coffeemaker. Not bad at all.

The room actually had two double beds. But they were only going to need one.

Gerard used the bathroom then he started to unpack his things and hung up his jacket.

The couple was eager to touch each other, but they figured now they have all the time they want so there's no need to rush.

After Frank and Gerard did whatever things they needed to do, they wasted no more time.

Frank pounced on Gerard, knocking the taller man onto his back one top of one of the beds. Gerard giggled and kissed him hard.

"Fuck, I missed being able to kiss you like this." Frank panted out after he pulled away.
"Me too." Gerard yanked Frank closer to him and kissed him again.

Their kisses became more passionate by the second. Frank pulled himself away from Gerard and sat up to strip both of them of their t-shirts and removed both of their skinny jeans.

Both men were getting very hard by now, so Gerard took the liberty of ridding himself of his grey boxer briefs. Frank watched him and took off his own underwear as well.

"Holy shit you're hard." Gerard grinned a Frank.
Frank nodded. "I sure am."

Frank climbed over top of Gerard and started to trail kisses down his neck. He kissed his way back up and found a spot he favored and began to suck on the skin. He smirked when he pulled away to admire the mark he left.

"I still can't believe you chopped off all of your hair and dyed it blonde."
Gerard giggled. "I know. I like it though. Don't you?"
Frank nodded and kissed Gerard's lips. "I love it. It's just that I can't pull it anymore when you're sucking me off." He faked a pout and looked over at the the other with puppy eyes.
"Oh my God Frank." He playfully shoved Frank but Frank resisted and started trailing more kisses down his boyfriend's body, starting at his collar bone and working his way down to his navel.

Gerard whimpered and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Frank's mouth on his skin.

Frank and Gerard were completely hard and they couldn't take it any longer. Frank stopped dragging this out and wrapped his lips around Gerard's throbbing dick.

Gerard moaned at the sudden contact and threw his head back against the pillows. Frank smiled around Gerard's member and began to suck.

The more noise Gerard made, the harder he sucked. He hollowed out his cheeks and took as much of his boyfriend as he could fit into his mouth. The man was gifted.

Gerard was a moaning, squirming mess as Frank worked his mouth and tongue on his dick. Gerard bucked his hips up involuntarily, making Frank gag a little from the suddenness.

Eventually, Frank pulled off when Gerard was close. Frank sauntered over to his suitcase and returned to the bed with a condom and a tiny bottle of lube. Gerard wined and rolled over onto his stomach.

Frank simply shook his head. "Uh-uh. I wanna see your beautiful face."
Gerard blushed and rolled back over onto his stomach as Frank opened the bottle and squirted some lube on his fingers. "You need prepping, baby?"
Gerard bit his lip and nodded. "Just a little bit."
"Okay." He then had Gerard reposition himself so he can reach behind Gerard.

Frank started with one finger, and added another, and another until it felt like Gerard was stretched enough. Frank tore open the condom and rolled it over his dick.

Next, Frank aligned himself with Gerard's entrance and slowly pushed in. Gerard let out a breathy moan. "Shit Frank."

Frank groaned and pushed himself into Gerard until he was all the way in. He let Gerard get used to him then he began thrusting in and out of him.

Frank sped up his thrusts, going harder or faster when Gerard instructed him to. He even started pumping him with one of his hands when he knew Gerard wouldn't last much longer.

Soon, Gerard was clenching around Frank and cumming hard after shouting "Oh fuck....Frank, gonna cum...gonna cum.." Frank followed right after with a string of profanities as well.

Once they caught their breaths and came down from their orgasms, Frank pulled out and took off the condom and tied it in a knot and threw it in the trashcan.

He walked back over to the bed and pulled Gerard off of the bed and lead him over to the shower so they can get clean.

****
The next day they were still at the hotel, the band just came back from eating at an Italian Restaurant a couple minutes down the road and the two of them could barely keep their hands off each other the whole time.

Frank unlocks the door to their room and they quickly get inside. Gerard pushes Frank up against the wall and kisses his neck and grinds against him.

Gerard takes off Franks shirt and runs his hands all over Frank's tattooed body. He grabs him by the waist and slams their lips together in a heated kiss. Gerard nibbles the shorter man's lip ring, causing Frank to groan in the back of his throat and buck his hips forward into Gerard's.

Gerard gets on his knees and unbuckles Frank's belt and yanks down his jeans just when his cell phone rings. Gerard sighs and walks over to his phone and answers it.

"What do you want Mikey? This better be important..Frank and I are kinda busy."
"Umm..you better come to my room. The microwave caught fire."