Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[10] {First Kiss}

Peter's pov(That Night.)
I leave Melinda in her room. Chuck was waiting for me at my door.
"I've never seen Nathan so mad before, have you?" asked Chuck. I shake my head."Jacob was in pretty bad shape. He seems to really care about Melinda."
"Yeah, I guess so." I said, but it had never occurred to me. Nathan was a bit different with Melinda around.
"I think he really is falling for her." said chuck."They make a good couple though." This hurt me. Nathan and Melinda did make a good couple."Too bad she might die."
"I won't allow it." I said quickly.
"But mate you...my goodness you fancy her?" said Chuck, but my face answered his question. Chuck chuckles."What does that girl have that drives men crazy?"
"She's just so down to earth, not like European girls. Melinda is special, she's beautiful, smart, her laugh is so adorable, and...and...she put a spell on me." I said.
"You're deep in love brother. But Nathan is big competition." said Chuck.
"Yeah, I know Charles." I said."I'm going to sleep."
"Night." said chuck.
"Night." I said turning the door knob and went inside my room.

~Melinda's pov~
I feel someone touching my cheek, it woke me up. When I open my eyes, I see Nathan's crystal blue eyes. I smile, I felt so comfortable and safe in his arms. Nathan eyes were different, they weren't cold or distant. His eyes were full of something, was it love? Nah..but it was something alright.
"Morning." Nathan whispered still caressing my cheek.
"Morning. I haven't slept that good in years." I said as I stretched.
"I couldn't sleep." said Nathan.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Because of you." said Nathan.
"Do I snore?" I asked with wide eyes.
"No, you sleep like a baby." said Nathan.
"How come you're nice all of a sudden?" I asked.
"I really don't know." said Nathan.
"I like it." I said leaning close to Nathan, and this time it happened. We kissed. His lips touched mine, they were surprisingly warm. His was gentle and sweet. It sent feelings all over my body. Butterflies in my stomach, something I haven't felt in a long time. He cups my cheek bring me closer to him, deepening the kiss.We roll so that Nathan is a top of me, but he's not pinning me to the bed. He moves from my lips to my neck and quickly finds my weak spot near my collar bone, I moan in pleasure, we roll again but this time I was on top of Nathan, I go from his lips to his neck. I suck a little making Nathan moan when I found his weak spot.

"GOOD MOR--OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" said chuck's voice as the door opened and then closed. I quickly get off Nathan, blushing a deep red, and you could really tell by my pale skin.
"Oh my god he saw us." I said.
"It's okay we have nothing to hide." said Nathan.
"No, no I'm sorry. It was a mistake coming here." I said walking out of the room and bumped into Chuck. I couldn't even look him in the eyes, I walk to my room and enter it.

~Chuck's pov~
Melinda goes in her room. I go into Nathan's room.
"What was that?" I asked.
"What was what?" Nathan played dumb.
"You know what, mate. You and Melinda." I said.
"Oh, that." said Nathan playing dumb again.
"You do know Peter fancies her? Your best mate." I pointed out.
"I know! But I can't hide these feelings I have for her. She drives me nuts. She brings out the old me again." said Nathan.
"Is she that special?" I said. Nathan puts on a smile. My eyes widen, he hadn't smiled in years."what does this girl have?"
"Some kind of spell." said Nathan with a grin."I haven't felt this way since...since Lucy."
"You say her name now?" I asked.
"Thats how over I am. Thanks to Melinda." said Nathan.
"But what about Peter?" I asked.
"I'm willing to fight for her. Plus I can tell she has feelings for me. Her kissed proved it." said Nathan.
"She good?" I asked. Nathan glares."Just curious."
"She's perfect." said Nathan.

~Melinda's pov~
I really didn't want to go out of my room. First because of what had happened with Chuck and second I didn't want to repeat the story of last night to John.

KNOCK KNOCK

John enters my room without asking for my answer.
"Did you sleep well?" asked John.
"Yes." I answered.
"Seems like you had quite a night." said John.
"Yes." I answered again.
"Please explain again, Ms. Gomez." said John.
"Like I said, I was coming out of the bathroom, Jacob was waiting for me outside, he was drunk of course, blocked my way towards my room. He then pins me to the wall and forces a kiss. I kick him in his...well balls...and he goes down. When I try to run, Jacob pulls my hair, down to the ground. He pins me against the floor, rips my shirt and...and...if it wasn't for Nathan, he would've..taken advantage of me." I explained.
"First off, I would like to apologize on behalf of my nephew. Second of all your father called last night. He has my money, we decided on a trade on Monday, so you can still stay for the party." said John, he turns his heel and starts to walk away, and I was shocked.
"Wait, John, sir." I said, John stops and turns."What are you going to tell your sister when I'm gone?"
"Don't know yet...but I'll think of something, don't worry." John winked at the end of his sentence. I give him a weak smile.
'I'm finally going home...if everything goes well.' I thought. I smiled at the thought of seeing my little brothers.
"Are you coming down for breakfast, love?" asked Peter at the door frame.
"Yes, and since when am I your 'love'?" I said with air quotes.
Peter smiles, I've never noticed how gorgeous he was, and I blush at my thought, he notices and shakes his head as he chuckles.
"What is so funny?" I asked as I walked towards him.
"You." he answered.
"Really? Why?" I asked.
"You have this sweet dumbness." said Peter.
"I don't get it." I said.
"You're dumb in a sweet innocent way." said Peter.
"Thank you?" I said not knowing if it was a compliment or an insult."So, let's eat I'm starving!"

~Breakfast~
When me and Peter arrived at the table, it was awkward. Mary was there and she avoided eye contact, something I really didn't mind. I took the seat available next to Nathan, he gives me a smile and I kindly return it. He reaches for my hand and we interlock fingers, his hand was surprisingly warm.
"How is the party going, Mary?" asked John.
"Just fine, just fine. All the guest are informed we just need the tables, caters, food, and decoration." said Mary.
"What kind of music will there be?" I asked.
"Classical, of course." said Mary.
"Yippee." I said sarcastically.

The front door is opened and in comes, Henry helping Jacob enter. I tighten Nathan's hand grip and he returns it. Everyone stands to go look at Jacob except for me and Nathan.
"What's wrong?" whispered Nathan.
"I'm not ready to face him...c-c-can we go somewhere else?" I asked with tears almost coming out. Nathan nods and we stand up and Nathan leads us out of dinning room. We go to the library.
"He's not going to hurt you." said Nathan, I hide my face on his chest and let the tears flow. No sobbing just tears flowing. Nathan hugs me, making me feel safe.
"Gosh, I'm sorry." I said taking my face of his chest."I hate it when people see me cry...it's not like me."
"I hear is good to let your feelings show." said Nathan.
"yeah, I guess, you're right." I said wiping my tears."Anyways, I've been meaning to ask...who's Lucy?"
I feel Nathan's body tense up as soon as I said her name. He turns his back to me.
"Who told you?" growled Nathan.
"I heard Myra talking about it and also Mary might've mentioned it." I sort of lied.
"I don't want to sound rude, but I prefer if we don't talk about her." said Nathan.
"I Understand...everyone has their secrets." I said."Did you know my father called?"
"No..when?" said Nathan spinning back to face me.
"John said last night. The trade is on Monday. I felt like an object when he said that." I said.
"So that means...yo-you're leaving Monday?" asked Nathan.
"If everything goes well. Which I hope, I mean, I can't wait to see my little brothers," I said and continued as I walked out of the library and Nathan followed,"my mom, my dad, my nanny oh! and Rodrigo! God I miss him, he's so funny, smart and such a clown.."
"Rodrigo?" asked Nathan.
"He is my old boyfriend, I ended in good terms with him. didn't I tell you?" I asked.
"I think you did, not sure." said Nathan.

"Melinda!" said Henry at the end of the hall.
"Yeah?" I answered.
"Jacob, wishes to talk to you. He wants to apologize." said Henry. I gulp.
"It's okay, Mel, I'll go with you." said Nathan grabbing my hand. I nod and follow, Henry. Jacob apologized and everything was well. But I told him to stay away from me from now and Nathan didn't had to threaten him but he did.
Nathan and I went to the living room and talked about stuff from our stuff. He explained how his mother died to breast cancer.

"My grandmother, who was like my second mom because my real mom was a model and barely had any time for me, well back to my grandma, she died of cancer too. Breast Cancer. When they detected it it was took late...I miss her." I said my face turning sad.
"After my mom died, I became a little colder than usual. Then this girl...Lucy(he spat)..came into my life. For a while I thought she was the one...she was a great kisser," said Nathan, I felt a little jealous, don't know why."she...well...she betrayed me, and since then I shut myself up."
"You mean your heart." I said.
"Yeah." said Nathan looking me straight in the eyes, making me blush. This boy was gorgeous. Natural straight black hair, snakebite piercing, smooth light skin, his crystal eyes went very well with his black hair. I felt so ugly around him."You're really something, you know?"
"Really?" I asked looking away from his gaze.
"You're probably the only person I can open up to easily...not even with Lucy I could do that...do you think...after this whole...kidnap thing...we could...go out?" asked Nathan carefully choosing his words. I smile at the thought.
"As long as my father doesn't find out, you're John's son, then yeah." I smiled. Nathan returns the smile. He leans in and I lean in and....
"Melinda!" said Peter. I stand up quickly.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Can I talk to you?" asked Peter.
"Sure, Peter." I said walking towards him. He takes my hand and leads me out of the living room and into an office."So what did you want to talk about?"

"I heard about the trade on Monday." said Peter.
"Oh yeah. I can't wait...I miss my family so much. No offense but I miss my little brothers, I miss being...free." I said.
"How do you feel about me?" asked Peter out of nowhere.
"Huh?" I said playing dumb.
"What are your feelings towards me?" asked Peter with both his hands on my arms and almost shook me. Desperation in his eyes. I couldn't find the words to say. I never had thought about it. I looked into his eyes, he looked really scared of my answer. But I had to tell him the truth.
"I..uh...ummm...I only see you as a friend, Peter, I can't lie to you." I said with a sad look. Peter let's go of the grip on my arms and backs away slowly, his eyes turning red and twinkling from the tear coming down his check. I felt so bad."Pet--"
"No, it's okay. Nathan is an awesome person. A really good mate." said Peter."Um...I guess I'll see you later, Mel."
"Peter!" I said but it was too late, Peter had walked out of the office, leaving with a guilty feeling.
'I need to get out of here, I'm like a disease, I'm only causing problems.' I thought. I take a seat on one of the couches in the office. I put my elbows on my knees and rest my head on my hands. I take several deep breaths. I hear drops, I look out the window, and it had started to rain. The rain always made me sleepy, so I laid down on the couch and drift into a deep sleep.