Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[13] {Forever}

"Hey." said Nathan behind me. I was still by the bar with Chuck and Peter. I turn and hug him.
"Hey, where have you been?" I asked as I hugged him.
"Well, after I helped, Aunt Mary, I went to find you but I didn't see you. So I started to wander around. then I saw you and Chuck going towards the bar. And voila." said Nathan in one breath.
"I thought Lucy hard cornered you or something, mate." said Chuck.
"No. I haven't seen her, since the thing from earlier." said Nathan to me. I shrug my shoulders.

"Melinda." said John coming to us.
"Father." said Nathan in a nod.
"Mr. Fullerton." said Peter and Chuck in a nod too. John nods his head.
"Melinda, I need to speak to you about Monday. Come to my office." said John.
"Now?" I said.
"Yes now." he said a bit cold. I caught it and nodded. He turns his heel and I follow him through the crowd. When I was out of the ball room, it felt weird because, it was dead silent. The bottom of John's shoe click on the wooden floor as he walked. I still was shoeless. He opens the door for me as I come in. He signals me to sit down on the seat in front of his desk and I take the seat.
"So, what about Monday?" I asked.
"I told your father to come alone. Of course he won't. So it's better if he transfers my money into an account. When I see it has been deposited. I'll let you. You're still a hostage." said John.
"No need to remind me sir." I said."So by Monday the money will be deposited?"
"That, is up to your father." said John calmly, something I wasn't."I'm sure if he truly cares, he will have the money deposited on Sunday."
"Okay...may I ask something?" I said.
"Sure." said John.
"What did my father do?" I asked.
"He black mailed me. Said he would turn me to the police if I didn't...if I didn't give him back what was his." said John, choosing his words carefully.
"Drugs?" I said confused.
"No. It doesn't matter. Soon you'll be back home, with your brothers, your dad, and your...beautiful mother." said John. I give him a questioning look as he said my mother. He said in a way that almost seemed like he loved her."Anyways, are you enjoying the party?"
"Yes. I'm having a great time." I said smiling."Do you treat all of your hostage like this?"
John smiles, something he rarely did."You're a special case. You look so much like your mother when she was your age."
"Thank you. I get that a lot. But I rarely talked to her, she was always busy doing photo shoots and stuff. Traveling. Going to conferences. But I have my Nana. May I go back to the party?" I pleaded. he waves his hand, signaling I could go. I put a grin on my face and almost run out of the office and back to the ballroom. I immediately started looking for Nathan, and tell him the news. But I couldn't find him, until I spotted him.
"Nathan!" I said happily waving my hand in the air. People move out of the way and I could see, Lucy. Nathan's face expression was different. With a confused look on my face, I walk over to them.
"Do it!" hissed Lucy before she walked away, she was walking towards, with a big smile on her face. My heart felt something. Something was wrong.
"What was that about?" I asked Nathan.
"Nothing!" yelled Nathan. My eyes widen at his reaction to a simple question.
"Why are you yelling?!" I yelled back.
"Because I'm sick of you! I'm sick of you, okay? In fact we're over! We're done!" said Nathan and then he left. Leaving me there with my mouth open in shock. People around me muttered, some girls smirked.
"What just happened?" I asked myself in a low voice. I was gone for less than five minutes and Nathan turned all bipolar on me.
"You alright Mel?" asked Peter.
"Uh. I think Nathan just broke up with me." I said still astonished by what had happened.
"What? Why?" asked Peter confused as I was.
"I d-don't know. I was in the office with John. I came back, Lucy was with him, she left and then that's when he went all bipolar on me." I said shrugging my shoulders. I felt like crying, but I held the tears with all my might.

That's when the party ended for me. Nathan was nowhere in sight. I had to wait by the door and wish the guest a safe way back home. As Lucy leaves, she has a smile on her face.
"Bye Maria." said Lucy."Tootles."
"a.) name is Melinda b.) I hope you choke on dick. and die." I said with a nasty face. She glares and leaves. I slam the door behind her since she was the last guest. I take a deep sigh and sit on the bottom of the stairs.
"Some party huh?" said Peter taking a seat next to me.
"Yeah. Worst one ever." I said throwing my head back and let out a sigh of frustration. I straighten my head."Did you enjoyed yourself?"
"Some what. Saw one of my ex girlfriends." said Peter.
"Really? Did she want you back?" I asked.
"Surprisingly yes." said Peter.
"What did you said?" I asked.
"That my heart belonged to someone else." said Peter looking at me. Before I could react he crashes his lips on mine. His lips were warm and full love. But I couldn't return that love he had for me.
"Wow, you move on pretty quickly." said a voice. I pull out of the kiss and look at the door. Standing in the door frame was Nathan. His tie untied. And some buttons unbuttoned.
"Nathan this isn't what it looks like I---"
"Well it looks like you were kissing, Peter." spat Nathan. I get up and walk to him.
"No he--"
"Yes, we kissed. She loves me, Nathan. She was only with you because she had no choice." said Peter.
"No, no, no, no. Why are you lyin--"
"It's okay Melinda. If that's how you feel about him. I guess it was good I broke up, huh?" said Nathan he passes me with a glare and walks upstairs.
"Nathan!" I said going after him. I didn't want him to think wrong. He was at the top of the stairs.
"What?!" said Nathan as he turned to face me.
"Peter is lying...I don't love him. I love you!" I said I didn't mean to say those three words. It just burst out of me.
"Well you sure have a weird way of showing it." said Nathan and walked.

"Wait a minute. You're the one that broke up with me! I should be the one mad! You just tell me you're sick of me and break up with me?!" I said following him.
"I have my reasons." said Nathan.
"Then tell me so I could understand!" I pleaded.
"No." said Nathan and once more walked away.
"No? That's your answer? Just no." I said, now I was mad and really angry with him. I tell him I love him and he just...ugh! My breaths are faster."Fine! You're sick of me?! Don't worry in just three days I'll be out of your life FOREVER!"
Nathan reaches his door and closes it behind him. I wanted to scream...I wanted to kill him. I go to my room, I grab the pillow and scream my lungs out.

After that, all I could do was cry. Crying was for the weak, but right there I felt the weakest. Nathan was inside of me. Mind and heart, and how can you fall out of love? If any of you have the cure for love, then you're a genius! Share your secret with the rest of us heart-broken people. My heart ached. How could I had let him in so deep? It was stupid of me. Stupid stupid me, for falling for my kidnapper.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be nice, what do you think so far?