Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[16] {My name is Melinda}

~Still Narrator's pov~

Three days since they found their daughter Melinda. She was not awake yet, but it would be soon. She was out of intensive care the next day and then transffered to a closer hospital. The twin brothers would visit their sister after school. Their parents explained to them that their sister might have lost her entire memory.

On the afternoon of the third day it's when Melinda woke up.

She hears the monitors beeping. She feels she's on a bed.'Where am I?' she thought as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Melinda, Melinda." said a female voice. Melinda's eyes turn to the voice. It was an old lady. She had nurses clothes."Melinda?"
"Who's Melinda?" she said confused as to why the lady called her Melinda.
'Wait? who am I? What's going on? Why am I in a hospital?' she thought, with all of these questions rising she began to panic.
"Where am I?" she demands to the nurse. The nurse gives her a sympathy smile.
"I'll go get the doctor." said the old nurse. Melinda, who didn't even know who she was, was getting more and more worried. She couldn't remember anything and anyone. A man in a white coat comes in. His face is kind and worried as he looks at Melinda.
"Can you tell me who you are?" asked the Doctor. Melinda shakes her head in confusion. The doctor sighs."Call her family in here."
The nurse nods and walks out of the room.
"What happened to me? Who am I?" asked Melinda worry in her eyes.
"It's okay, don't be afraid. You were in a tragic car accident, which caused you to lose your memory. This may only be temporary, we don't know yet." said the doctor. This came to a shock to Melinda. The door of the room is opened and four people come in. Two adults and two twin kids.
"Melinda!" said the women, who looked extremely beautiful for someone in her late 30's. She goes over to the confused Melinda and hugs her. Melinda doesn't know how to react. To her, that lady was a total stranger.
"Bella!" the two kids yelled and went to the right side of the bed. The women, Bella, breaks the hug as she realises that her daughter wasn't hugging back. She wipes the tears that had come down when she saw her daughter awake.

The twin boys know her sister lost her memory. And that shine in her eyes, that never seemed to disappear no matter what, was gone.

"Please, Ms. Gomez. She just woke up. She has amnesia." said the doctor. The mother wants to stay with her daughter and never let her go, but she moves to the other side of the bed where there was a small couch."But I do need you tell her who she is."

"I'll do it." said Sebastian, the father. A man in his earlies fourties and looked good for his age too. He walks up and stands at the end of the bed. He looks down at his daughter, his smart, and beautiful daughter."I know this is a shock to you..but your name is...Melinda Bella Gomez. I'm your father Esteban Javier Gomez, she is your mother Bella Maria Gomez, your twin little brothers. Jose Manuel and Victor Manuel. Do you remember us? No te acuerdas(Don't you remember?)"

"I understood that. Spanish. I...remember spanish. Si lo se hablar y tambien to entiendo.(I can speak it and understand it as well.) Pero(but)...I don't remember any of you...sorry." said Melinda, Bella the mom, let's out a whimper. It cut her deep. Then again she barely has any memories with her daughter as a child. All she can remember is traveling and talking to her on the phone.

"It's okay. It's perfectly normal. With time you will, hopefully, recover all of your memories." said the doctor who was in the corner of the room.

"When can she go home?" asked Bella.
"In two days." said the doctor.

~Two days later~♥Melinda's pov♥

Melinda, that's my name. I have two little brothers. A mom and a dad. According to what they told me, I'm the perfect daughter. Awesome grades, graduated a whole year ahead of my class. Plays piano, like Mozart, plays the violin and I like to draw. Some memories flashed back when they would talk to me. Slowly I was recovering my memory.

On the morning of the second day, I was released from the hospital. I had to get out in a wheel chair, since I was still healing from a broken rib, from the car accident. Which I still haven't asked, but I didn't want to rush things. We got into a limp, I also found out that my family is wealthy, very wealthy.

"Do you remember skateboarding?" asked an eager and excited Victor. Suddenly a flash of me doing some tricks on some skate park.
"Yes." I said remembering how much I loved to skateboard, I loved that feeling of skateboarding. The thrill,the rush, the wind in my hair and most of fall, risking my life just to do a trick."I miss it."
"Well duh! After being kidnnaped for like two we--"
"Jose!" yelled my mother, her eyes filled with anger. But I caught what he said. Kidnapped?What?
"Que?" I said in spanish towards my parents.
"We were planning on telling you later. But since your brother brought it up." said my dad glaring at Jose."About a month ago...while you were picking up your brothers from school...some men tried to kidnapped you and your brothers, but ended up just kidnapping you."

<<FlashBack>>

"Thats wh--" I didn't finish my sentence because someone had grabbed me by the waist and was pulling me. The person was a man because he was strong, and had cologne on.He had his hand over my mouth, I bite the man.

"Ahhhrghhhh!B*TCH!" screamed the man in pain and let go of my mouth, turns me around to face him and slaps me across the face.I fall to the pavement.

"Bella!" screamed the twins.

"Jose, Victor, corran!! Corran!"(Run!) I said, they start to run. I was on the ground. I see my skate board, I grab it. Hit the man on the back of the knee, he goes down in pain. I get up start to run and get on my skate board.

<<End of flashback>>

I turn my head to side, in pain. My head felt like it was about to explode. Tears follow because the pain was too much. I let out a whimper out of the pain.
"Melinda!" they all said at once.
"I remember...but it's mostly blurry...I remember someone hitting me...I was so scared...but my brothers's safety mattered to me the most." I said. The limo comes to a stop.
"Don't force the memories, mija. It will back on its own." said my mom gently tapping the top of my hand. I nod my head."Bienvenida a tu casa.(Welcome to your home.)" Her smile was perfect. The family gets out first. They help me out. Once I get out my first thought was...Whoa! Big House.

I couldn't believe my eyes. This was my home. I come in the house and all of the servents are lined up at the entrance door. They do a small bow as I come in.
"Welcome back, Bella." they all said. I smile as I remember their names. I greet them saying their names. They smile and nod.
"Do you want to see your room?" asked my mom. I nod. She goes up the stairs and I follow. My eyes are like a kid in a candy store, doesn't know where to look, because there was so many things. Mostly paintings from Frida Khalo, which I remembered was one of my favorites."This is your room."
I walk inside, and my eyes widen at how many stuff I had in my room. A computer, two tvs, a King Sized bed, three game systems. A X box 360, PS2 and a Wii. There next to the systems is a stack of games. I go to it and saw that it was all alphabatised(sp?). Next to the games were two guitars, one was pure black and the other one red. They were real electric guitars. I picked one up, and my fingers played it. I don't know how I did it but my fingers moved and made sweet notes.

"You remember...that's good." said my mom.
"I want to ask...more about my kidnapping." I said slowly.
"Well what's left to say?" said my mom sitting on my bed.
"Do you know who did it?" I asked.
"His name is well...it doesn't matter. We can't prove he did it. We never offically started an investigation. He said not to or else...your life." said my mom her voice breaking.
"Please don't cry. I'm back and that's all that matters." I said. Someone knocks on the door. It was a servent."Yeah?"
"Rodrigo is here to see you." said the servent.
"Rodrigo?" I said confused.
"He's your best friend. I'm sure you'll remember him once you see him." said my mom getting up from the bed. She leads me to the living room. In the living room stood a boy, my age. Brown hair, even though he's back was turned to me I could see he had a well built body. He turns once he hears my mom's heel click the marble floor.

"Mel!" Rodrigo yelled and threw his arms around me, bringing me into a hug. I stood there shock not knowing what to do."I'm so glad you're okay."
"Have you guys told him?" I asked my mom. She shakes her head.
"Rodrigo, honey. Melinda was in a car accident. She lost her memory...she doesn't remember you. Barely us." said my mom with a weak smile.
"Wow." said Rodrigo. He chocolate brown eyes looked into my green-ish brown."Well, I'm rodrigo. We've known each other since we were like five."
"Wait..." I said remembering.

<<Flashback>>

"Whoo!!!" said my friend Rodrigo. He had short brown hair with brown eyes. He was Latino."Mel, that was awesome, didn't think you would do it, after your second time, when you almost broke your neck."

I scoff and punch him in the arm.

"As I recall, you once broke your neck doing what I did." I said with a smirk. I kick the end of the skateboard and catch it with my right hand.

"jaaa, but that was..different." said Rodrigo.

"How so?" I said.

"I--uhh--it was a long time ago." said Rorigo.

"It was 6 months ago. And yet you're back here skating." I said.

"Hey, nothing can hold the Great Rodrigo baaaack." he said but then a girl waved at him and started to drool.

<<End of Flashback>>

"Rodrigo!" I said throwing my arms around his neck, but as soon as I did, I got another great headache."F*ck!"
"What?" he asked.
"It's just that everytime, I remember something. I get like a f*cking migraine." I said breaking the hug and rubbed my temples.
"Sucks to be you." said Rodrigo.
"Yes it does. it sucks very much." I said. Then I had a deja vu feeling, but I shrugged it off.
♠ ♠ ♠
UGH! my computer is so dumb, when ever I want to update and click the "My Stories" thing it logs me off, if anyone has a clue why please tell me... I have to dig back in my History thing to update but I don't mind as long as I get the updates out... and it's all for you guys... so you besta feel special. *shakes fists in the air*

Bye bye!! =]