Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[17] {Meet up in the park and have sex}

The next few days, more and more memories came back and along with the memories, the headaches, but it was all worth it. But I still could not remember anything or anyone from the kidnapping. Sometimes in my dreams, I would see a pair of crystal blue eyes. I know it's a boy and everytime I see him in my dreams, I can feel my heart thump.Even though I have people who care about me, I can't help to feel alone. Like something is missing in my life...or someone who meant everything to me. This hole in my heart, gives me so many questions.

Father said that college starts in a few days. He also said that I was going to a Private College, which is only for the real wealthy because it's like High School, but it's college credits. It's also for advance students. Father said the school asked me join them and I had agreed.

So now in uniform, I'm waiting for my class schedule. My father told them my situation. Since I was starting the school two weeks late, but they understood.

~Nathan's pov~

Since the accident, my only thoughts have been Melinda. She would be in my thoughts 24/7 and in my dreams. I felt so guilty for what had happened. Father managed to find out what happened to Melinda. He said she lost all of her memory, that made me feel even more guilty. She had lost her memory because of me. Not only that, but she won't even remember me. She won't remember the kisses, the feelings we had for each other but most importantly, and I'm glad she won't remember, how I broke her heart.

Now that classes are starting over again. Hopefully it will help get Melinda off my mind. Though I doubt it. She's the one who broke through my cold heart and made it warm, even though it was for a short while. All because of my stupid secret. If Lucy hadn't threaten me to tell, then maybe Melinda wouldn't have lost her memory. Now I hate Lucy more than ever. She made me lose the only thing in this world that mattered to me.Now I'm off to school.

There in my anatomy class, I sat staring off into space. I knew most of the names of the bones in the human body so I didn't pay attention. The phone rings and the Professor stops the class.

"Right now?...Oh yes I remember her, excellent grades...how long? Two minutes...very well." said the Professor, he hangs the phone."Class a new student is coming, she is the elite student I've been talking about for the past month. Perfect SAT scores 1400. Perfect ACT I II."
"Nerd!" yelled one of the students.
"Hey! She is smart, not a nerd." said the Professor. The class door opens. I don't glance at the door because it didn't matter to me. I hear some people talk."Nathan please raise your hand."
Lazily I raise my hand and quickly put it down. The student was going to sit next to me because I had an empty seat besides me.
"Welcome to our school Ms. Gomez." said the prof. My body freezes at the sound of the last name. My heart beating a thousand times a minute. Someone seats next to me.
The girl has chocolate brown hair, brown eyes with a hint of green around the brown, full pink lips, hour glass body, and a kind face...Melinda. I shake my head, as if I was imagining her next to me. But there she was next to me. After a month of not seeing her, there she was next to me. She glances at me and I feel like my heart was going to come out of my chest.

"Are you okay?" she asked in that voice which almost singed. I gulp and nod my head."Are you sure? You seem a bit...terrifed or something."
"I--I'm fine." I said and recovered myself. She gives me a smile making me melt on the inside. I just wanted to kiss her and hold her close to me.
"I'm Melinda Bella Gomez. Nice to meet you....uh.."
"Nathan, Nathan...uh...Watson." I said lying about my last name. I couldn't risk him remembering Fullerton.
"Are you english?" she said catching my accent. I nod."Cool, I've never met any English boys before. Do you mind...uh..showing me around campus?"
"Not at all. I'd love to." I said.

~Melinda's pov~

Nathan, the boy next to me. Who was extremly cute, agreed to show me around campus. I couldn't help but to feelt he butterflies inside my stomach when he looked at me. I could tell I made him nervous too, because he barely said anything. For the rest of class I glanced at Nathan, he would look away when he would notice I was looking at him. I sort of giggled at his reaction. There was something about him...I couldn't explain it, but I feel like I already know him. Weird huh? Shaking the feeling, I paid attention to the class.

I remember I wanted to be a Midwife Nurse, the miracle of life, birth. I also was good with children so it worked out just fine. When the class is over, Nathan walks me over to my next class. I noticed most of his schedule is the same as mine, except the last class which was soccer. He had water polo. When it was our break, he showed me where I could buy my food.

"So Nathan Watson tell me about yourself." I said as I took a bite from my burger.
"Nothing to say. Moved here to go to this College, which is like High School." said Nathan as he shrugged his shoulders. As he explained I noticed his beautiful facial features. His skin was pale, almost vampire looking, his emo black hair. He was a head taller than me. His teeth perfect and white. His accent made me melt on the inside like ice cream on a hot summer day.
"You?" asked Nathan, waking me from my thoughts, I blushed as I noticed I was staring. He smirks.
"Well, not much to say. A about a month ago I was in a bad car accident. I lost my memory, but I recovered most of them." I said. A hint of fear flashes through Nathan's eyes but only for a second."But not all of it...I remember my family and stuff...what kind of music do you like?" wanting to change the subject.
"Pretty much anything. Except, rap and hip pop. My favorite band...is uh...Cold Play." said Nathan.(BTW he's lying, it's Muse)
"Oh, yeah I heard them. But I prefer Muse. I love them. I mean I didn't even know who they were but then I heard it on my ipod and immediately I fell in love with them." I said.
"They're good too." said Nathan giving me a smile even angels would be jealous of."So what do you remember about your accident?"
"Nothing really. I remember spining, and I must've forgotten to put my seatbelt on because I my head banged the top of the car..." I stop because a memory flashed. It was quick. It was just someone yelling my name. I shake my head trying to get rid of the memory.
"Are you alright?" asked Nathan putting his hand on top of mine, I nod my head.
"This happens a lot...it's usually when a memory comes back." I said.
"Did you seen anything...anyone?" asked a concerned Nathan.
"No, just someone yelling my name." I said.

•Nathan's pov•

"No just someone yelling my name." said Melinda, she rubs her temples, and I sigh in relief. She still didn't remember me.
"Uhhh...we should go. It's the last class." I said checking my watch.
"Oh right. I have soccer." said Melinda now more cheerfull. I drop her off at the gate of the soccer field and I walk to the pools. Charles had water polo with me, I know he cares for Melinda so I'm going to tell him she's here. I walk in the dressing room. I nod at the guys I know.
"Hey Nathan."
"What's up, Nathan?" said one of my friends Ryan.
"Do you know where Charles is?" I asked.
"I think he is at the lockers." said Ryan.
"Thanks mate." I said I walk to the lockers and saw Charles having diffuclty opening his locker like always.
"Bloody hell!." he cursed.
"Charles." I said.
"Nathan, mate. Help me with this bloody crap. It won't open." said Charles. I punch the locker and it swings open."How do you do that?"
"Melinda is here." I said.
"You've got tea--wait WHAT?!" exclaimed Charles.
"Shhh." I hissed."This morning in Anatomy class. She came in."
"Did she recognized you?" said charles alarmed.
"No, she lost her memory in the car accident remember?" I whispered.
"So she doesn't remember the kidnapping and you breaking her heart in half?" said Charles, I glare at him after his last comment.
"Yeah." I said.
"What are you going to do?" asked Charles.
"First of all, you've got to promise me you won't tell Peter about this." I said knowing that Peter still liked Melinda too.
"I promise." said Charles.
"Don't tell my father either. Oh and my last name isn't Fullerton around her, it's Watson." I said remembering my lie.
"Mate, you're not going to fool around with her right. Because if you are I swear I'll---"
"Don't be ridiculous Charles. This is my second chance with Melinda." I said.
"What will you do if she remembers?" asked Charles.
"I haven't gotten that far yet." I said, but I was too happy because Melinda was back in my life.

"At least you'll stop sulking." said Charles.
"I did NOT sulk." I said.
"Don't worry, mate. I won't tell a soul." said Charles.♥Melinda pov♥

After showing my skills to the soccer coach, she tells me I'm in varsity. That means I'm gonna be with the pro's. After a shower, I walked out of the gates and found, Nathan waiting for me. I couldn't myself and smiled. Just seeing him made me smile. Weird for someone I just met. His hair was wet, it looked so sexy.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey, how was soccer?" asked nathan.
"Fun. I got into varsity." I said.
"Congratulations, Mel." said Nathan."Do you have a ride?"
"Yeah, them." I said pointing to the black BMW, and outside the car was my two body guards, all dressed in black."My dad got a little paraniod since...well...since the accident."
"Oh." said Nathan with a dissapointed face."I'll see you around, Mel."

I nod and see him walk away. I sigh, and walk to my two body guards.
"Hey Javier, Hey Mario." I said as I got near them.
"Good Afternoon, Ms. Gomez. Who was the muchacho(guy) you were talking two?" asked Javier with a serious.
"My boyfriend. We were talking about how we're going to meet up in the park and have se.x." I said sarcasically and got in the limo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the lovely comments. =]