Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[18] {Bye Nathan}

All the way of the ride back home, I couldn't help to think of Nathan. Just the thought of him made me smile. I giggled, but not in a girly way, to myself.
"So what was the name of the boy?" asked Javier.
"His name is Nathan Watson. Why?" I asked.
"Just curious, Ms. Gomez. I've been assign to keep you save." said Javier.
"Javier, I doubt my kidnapper goes to college." I said like it was stupid what he was assuming.
"Still. You're my charge." said Javier his face all serious like always.
"Javier, dime(tell me) have you ever heard of smiling?" I said with my arms crossed on my chest.
"Did you know it takes more muscle movement to smile?" asked Javier.
"Hmph. It wouldn't hurt to smile." I said in sort of a whisper and looked out the window of the car. We arrive at the house and park at the oval driveway, with a nice fountain in the middle. The limo door is opened for me and I jump out of the car and race to my room. Once there I go to my closet and pick some jeans and a shirt with MTV on it. I quickly changed out of school uniform. Skirts made me feel weird, even though I had good legs, I still hated to wear them. As I come out of my bathroom, which is in my room how cool is that?, I saw my mom on my bed.
"Hey, Ms. Gomez," I still can't call her mom, but I'm getting there. As I said that I can see the hurt look on her face.
"When are you going to call me mami, again?" she said but to herself than to me. I give her a weak smile."Anyways, here is your new cellphone, it's still the same number, your other cellphone got broken in your pocket."
"Oh, thanks." I said grabbing the cellphone, it was black."What kind is it?"
"I believe your father said it's an i-phone. The best." said my mom.
"Wow thanks. How does it work?" I said, my finger touches the screen and a lot of little labels appear."Nevermind, it's awesomeness."
"You're welcome, mija. Dinner is at 7pm." said my mom as she left the room.
"Gracias...mami." I said( thanks mom.) She stops going out as she hears mami. She turns and tears are going down her cheeks. She sort of runs to me and hugs me tightly.
"Oh God, I'm so glad I can do this. When I found out you got kidnapped I felt like my world was destroyed." said my mom as she cried." I blamed myself for not spending much time with you. I took you for granted. But never again. I won't let anyone hurt you again."
"Yeah...can't breathe." I said as she squeezed more tightly. She let's go and apoligizes. Then my phone vibrates in my hand, it startled me.

"Hello?" I answered.
"MEL!!! It's Rodrigo. Come to skate park, so you can meet the rest of the gang." said Rodrigo.
"Yeah. I'll be there in 10...well I don't know how long, since I have no idea where it is." I said.
"Oh right. I forgot...I'll go pick you up instead." said Rodrigo.
"Awesomeness!" I said happy, cause I knew I would get lost and have to call him to find me.
"Hey you remember our word! That's...awesomeness!" said Rodrigo happy.
"The word just came to me." I said.
"Cool, well have your skateboard ready. Don't forget your helmet, safety first...pfft..safety." said Rodrigo saying the last part to himself.
"I'll see you laters then." I said and we both hanged up. My mom gives me the who-was-it look."Rodrigo is going to pick me up so we can go skateboarding, is it alright?"
"Yeah. Have fun. But remember be home by 7pm for dinner." said my mom. I nod. She gives me a kiss on the forehead and leaves.

~15 Minutes Later~
Ding Dong!

"Bye mami, bye papi!" I yell as run down the stairs with my skateboard, and helmet.
"Cuidate!(Take care)" my mom yells back.
"I will." I said. I swing the door and saw Rodrigo's face smiling.
"Hey!" said Rodrigo giving me a kiss on the check as a gester of a hello."Well come on."
I nod my head and follow him outside and saw a black Honda. I open my own door and get in the car.
"So who is the rest of tha gang?" I asked as he drove out the oval driveway.
"Well theres yours truly, Rodrigo Perez. Maya Gonsalez, Jeff Linderman, Linda Perez my little sister and Brian Patrelli." said Rodrigo as he looked out the road.
"And they know about my accident?" I asked.
"Yeah, I told them. Is that alright with you?" asked Rodrigo.
"Yeah, it's okay." I said."How good was I in skateboarding?"
"Honestly?" rodrigo raised an eyebrow.
"Honestly." I said preparing for the worst.
"You're the best I know...you could go pro." said Rodrigo.
"Really?" I said suprised.
"Why are you suprised?" asked Rodrigo.
"I-I don't know...but I just hope I don't fall." I said.
"If you do I'll be there to catch you." said Rodrigo.
"Awww...thanks." I said.

~Skate Park~

I get off the Honda and follow Rodrigo through the grass and into an area which was in the middle of the park. The cement area was surrounded by a black fence. Most of the people there were guys. Some girls. All dressed in either black,red or purple. Some had bright colors like lime green. They were mostly skaters though. At the far end of the area there are tables, Rodrigo leads me to the table that had, two girls and two boys.
"MELINDA!!" they all screamed, they went running to me and hugged me tightly. It quickly became a group hug.
"Uhhh hi?" I said confused.
"Get off her! To her you're bunch of strangers." said Rodrigo. They stopped hugging me and sort of made a line infront of me."Introduce yourselves."
"Stop being so bossy Rodrigo!" yelled a brunnet girl.
"That would be my little sister Linda." said Rodrigo. The girl with a grin on her face looks at me.
"I've missed you so much Bella." said Linda.
My eyes shift from her to the guy to her left. He had brunnet hair that went just above his eyes. He moves his head making his bangs move away from his eyes, which were a light brown almost hazel.
"I'm Jeff. We went out in 10th grade. For like..three months." said Jeff with a smile.
"Oh...wait I remember...yeah..our first date was at a theme park." I said as the memory flashed through my mind.
"Ha! She remembers me!" said Jeff throwing his hand in victory. I giggle.
"I hope you also remember how full of himself he is." said another girl who had dyed black hair and some purple streaks."I'm Maya, your second best friend."
"Right after me!" said Rodrigo pointing at himself.
"Awesomeness!!" I yell.
"You remember that's awesome." said Linda.
"sort of. Well who's gonna teach me to skateboard again?" I said. They all look at themselves, like they knew the obivious answer.
"JEFF!!" they yell. Jeff steps forward. He moves head signaling to follow him. I follow him to the ramp that's not that high.

After a 30 minute reteaching, I got the hang of skateboarding...again. In not time I was doing difficult moves. Landing perfectly. Grinding the whole rail.
"Whooo!!!" they yell as I land the last one. I skate back to them.
"Oh my gosh! I felt like I haven't done this in years. I missed it so much." I said.

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal

My phone began to ring and vibrate at the same time. It tickled me. I take out the phone.
"OMFG!! Is that an i-phone?" asked Linda as she stepped closer to see it.
"Yeah. I got it today. Same number though." I said.
"I hate you so much right now." said Maya.
"I know." I said with a smirk.

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal

It rang again and again.
"Wait let me answer." I said as I take the phone away from linda's hands."Hello."
"I thought you never answer?" asked a sexy british male voice. I couldn't say anything, my throat had tighten at the sound of Nathan's voice.
"It's Nathan by the way...just in case you haven't firgure it out." said Nathan.
"HI!" I yelled a bit excited. I slap my forehead for my stupid reaction.
"Where are you?" asked Nathan.
"At the skate park with some friends..you?" I asked as the butterflies in my stomach fluttered.
"My house." said Nathan.
"Wait..how did you get my number?" I asked suspiciously.
"Ah, I have my ways." said Nathan with a sly voice.
"Are you stalking me?" I said joking.
"No, I'm like that, but who wouldn't stalk someone as beautiful as you." said Nathan.
"Wow, cheesy lines. Do they always work?" I asked.
"Not always, apparently." said Nathan, he laughs making me laugh.
"So what do I owe the pleasure of your call?" I asked.
"nothing...just wondering what you're doing this Saturday." said Nathan.
"Nothin'." I said.
"Would you like to do something with me?" asked Nathan.
"I'd love to." I said as I bit my lip, from keeping myself from screaming.
"See you tomorrow, love." said Nathan.
"Bye Nathan." I said and we both hanged up.