Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[19] {Roses}

"So?" asked Linda right on my neck."Who was it?"
"A guy by the look on her face." said Brian.
"Huh?" said Maya confused.
"Come on, girls have that look on their face when they've either talk to guys or got laid." said Brain. Maya punches him in the arm.
"Oww!! what was that for?" asked Brian as he rubbed his injured arm.
"Not all girls are like that." said Maya."So who was it Mel?"
"Nathan." I said in shame, because it was a boy.
"Ha! Told ya!" said Brain.
"Yeah, yeah. Don't rub it in." said Maya.
"Who's Nathan?" asked Linda, Rodrigo and Jeff.
"It's this boy from college. He showed me around the school. He's sweet, smart, funny--"
"Aww, you're in love. How long have you've known him?" asked Linda.
"Umm...less than twenty-four hours?" I said once more ashamed.."And I don't love him, I barely know the guy."
"Your face says you already like him." asked Jeff.
"Well. It feels like I've known for a lot longer. I mean when I was with him I felt so comfortable...it's weird." I said.
"How does he look like?" smirked Linda.
"Tall, black emo hair, pale skin, built body, sweetest smile in the world...(sighs)...light crystal eyes. You could almost see the ocean in his eyes. And to top it off, he has the sexiest british accent." I said.
"Sounds yummy." said Maya.
"Guy sound freakin' hot!" exclaimed Linda.
"Tell me about it. And I have a date with him on Saturday!!" I said and jumped in excitement.

"Wow, you must've set a real impression on the dude." said Brian.
"I don't know. I guess so." I said shrugging my shoulders."Let's go eat ice cream!"
"Totally!" they all agreed. I just said that so they would stop asking questions. It worked...yes!

~Next Day~
UGH!!! WHY DO SKIRTS EXSIST?! I mean it just gives a reason for guys to check out girls. Those were my thoughts as I looked myself in the long vertical mirror behind my door. With a frown on my face, I grab my messenger bag and head downstairs to the breakfast table.
"Bella!" the boys screamed and tackled me, almost knocking me off my feet.
"Hey! Watch it!" I said laughing as I hugged them back.
"Something came for you! Something came for you!" they said as the pulled my hands into the kitchen.
"What?!" I asked anxiously. We got into the kitchen, and of course there is a small round table in the middle of the kitchen and besides the fruits there was roses. Long stemed roses. My jaw dropped as I saw the roses."wh-when did they get here?"
"This morning." said Victor.
"Here's the card." said Jose handing a white card.

ONE DOZEN ROSES FOR THE MOST
BEAUTIFUL GIRL I'VE MET.

SINCERELY,
NATHAN WATSON.


"Melinda has a boyfriend, Melinda has a boyfriend, Melinda has a boyfriend!!" the boys chorused. I smack them both on the back of the head.
"Shut it." I said.
"Ow!" they said."Who is it anyways?"
"Nana." I said.
"Nana?" they said.
"None of your business." I said and took the roses. I put them next to my light lap, where it could get sunlight from the window.

~Anatomy Class~
I got into class just in time before the bell rang. I took my seat next to Nathan. With a smile on my face.
"Did you like the roses?" asked Nathan.
"Loved them. But how did you know where I live? Not to mention how you got my cellphone number." I said.

•Nathan's pov•

"Loved them. But how did you know where I live? Not to mention how you got my cellphone number." said Melinda. my brain works quickly for a lie.
"I have some friends in the main office." I smirked. Truth was, she gave Charles all of her information before the car accident. Charles was the only one who didn't hit on her. Oh and my father of course.
"Was that legal?" she said with a smile.
"Does it matter?" I asked. She chuckles and shakes her head.
"Morning class." said Proffesor Logan. The Anatomy teacher."I have good news and bad news. What do you wish to hear first?"
"BAD." everyone said.
"You have a big group project coming up." said the Prof."The good news is...you get to pick your partner. Groups of two and if three only if necessary."

"Wanna team up?" Melinda whispered to me. Without doubting, I nod my head once. She smiles, making everything inside of me warm. I had her back...she was back in my life and this time I wasn't going to let her go. We took notes on the skeletal system. In two months we had to learn all of the bones in the body. That is 200 bones in an adult skeleton. In a baby it is 300 bones. Prof.Logan said he was going to explain the project towards the end of the class.

"Okay, now about the project. It's worth 500 points."
"AWWWWW!!!" everyone in class said.
"Now, now. It's college not High School. Just because they're high school size classes doesn't mean it's going to be easy." said Prof. Logan."The project is to create a skull head...use your imagination."

The bell rings and everyone gets up.
"Michales is the best place to buy the materials." said Melinda as we walked to our next class."I don't know how I know that, but it just popped into my head."
I chuckle."Actually it is the best place to go for the materials."
"How old are you?" asked Melinda. Whoa was she random.
"Why?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Just wondering." she shrugged her shoulders.
"19." I said.Her eyes widen.
"I'm...17. Ha! That makes you a pedophile." she said laughing. Legally it did. Weird.
"When's your brithday?" I asked.
"May seventh." she said."Yours?"
"The eigth of May. Right after yours." I said. She smiles.