Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[20] {The Date}

•Nathan's P.O.V•

~~Saturday, the Date~~

On Friday, we agreed to meet outside the theatres. I couldn't take the chance of picking her up at her house and having his father recognize me. I never met her father but I sure do look like my father.

Dressed in my normal attire, I waited for Melinda outside the theatres. As I'm waiting I can see in the corner of my eyes, some girls looking at me and giggling.
"Hey my friend thinks you're hot!" yelled one of the girls. I smirk and give them a wink and the girls squeal and others sigh.

"Wow, you have tons of girls crazy over you." said Melinda's voice. I spin around and see her. She looked beautiful. Black eyeshadow and eyeliner. She put on her lip ring. She has a Hello Kitty shirt and her hair was down.
"Too bad I only have eyes for a certain girl." I smirked. She let's out a none girly giggle.
"So what movie do ya wanna see?" she asked.
"Have you heard of Cloverfield?" I asked.♥Melinda's pov.♥

"Have you heard of Cloverfield?" asked Nathan.
"Yeah, I've been wanting to see it." I smiled. With a nod we get out tickets, which Nathan paid for. The movie didn't start until another hour, so went to the little arcade that's inside of the theatres. Theres all types of games. But the Dance Dance Revolution machine got my attention.
"Let's dance!" I said pulling on his arm on to the little platform."I pick the song..is it alright?"
"Go ahead, I'm not that good at this game." said Nathan frowing.
"It's easy." I said as I put the dollar in. I put 'Funky town.'...Nathan wasn't kidding when he said he wasn't good at dance dance revolution. Yeah he sort of got a E on the song, which is pretty low. I can see he was trying, and all I kept doing was laughing, while he said not to, but I couldn't help myself.
"I told you I was bad." said Nathan as we got off the platform and went to the game where you shoot the undead.
"I thought you were kidding. But you...honestly...can't dance...not for your life." I said and laughed. Nathan shoves me a bit, but lightly. I shove him back harder. He laughs and we laugh for like another twenty minutes just shooting the undead.

When it was time to head to the movie, Nathan got us some popcorn, candy, nachos and soda. I went over to the side table and put some jalapenos.

~After the movie~

"Well that was fun." said Nathan as we exited the movie.
"Yeah. It was awesome...what do you want do next?" I asked as we walked side by side.
"Well, how about...Hot Topics?" said Nathan grabbing my hands and interlocked them with his. Making me madly blush red from the cheeks.
"Sounds...gr-great." I stuttered. I slapped myself mentally as I said it.

I got some rings, bracelets and a pair of jeans. I also got a family guy shirt with Stuwei Griffin that said 'Hey Porky! I'm protected by my imprenatrible cereal box fort.'
I loved the store it was totally my style. Nathan and I talked about our pasts. He told me his mom died of breast cancer. I told him how my grandmother died of breast cancer also, at least that's what my mom said. I talked about everything I have remembered so far.

"Have I told you I have been kidnapped?" I said as we ate our ice creams. After my sentence Nathan's body tenses up, like he sensed something dangerous but I pushed the thought out of my head.
"H-how?" asked Nathan.
"Well I don't know the exact details, since I lost my memory and all. But according to my dad I was kidnapped for about two or three weeks." I said.
"Do you know who it was?" asked Nathan.
"Nope. I don't remember anything or anyone in the kidnapping. Lucky for them." I said.
"Hypothetically, what would you do if you get your memory back of the kidnappers? and you met one walking on the same street as you?" asked Nathan. I think for a moment.
"I'd ask why first...why did I ever do to them? But if they seem like decent people then I wouldn't file a police report." I said honestly.

Then I feel someone's lips on mine. It was Nathan's. My eyes widen in shock at first but before I knew it I was melting into his arms. I couldn't stop myself, it was all instict to kiss back, with the same lust and passion. He pulls away and there is a smile on his face.
"What are you smiling about?" I asked.
"I've been wanting to do that since I met you." said Nathan. I look into his deep blue eyes.
"I've seen your eyes before...I feel like I already know you...like memories with you are trying to come out...but I think my heart is supressing them...why?" I asked more to myself than to Nathan. His grow worry.

"Melinda I'm---"
"Nathan?" said a male voice that sounded familiar. I turn around and see a boy a bit higher than me but shorter than Nathan. He has brown hair and green eyes that stand out. I turn my body to face the boy and identify the voice. Everything sort of turns into slow motion. His eyes land on me and mine on his. His eyes turn into a suprised one, like he has seen a ghost. A soda falls from the hand of the boy.
"Melinda?" whispered the boy, his eyes still shocked. It was my turn to be shocked.
"How do you know my name?" I asked slowly.
"Melinda." said the boy once more and then hugged me. Of course I didn't hug back. 'Who the f*ck is this?' I thought.
"Umm...not trying to be rude...but can you stop hugging me?" I said and let out a nervous laugh. The boy let's go with a smile on his face, I move next to Nathan and his arms wraps around me waist pulling me closer to his body, which I didn't mind at all. Then it struck him like lighting; I was with Nathan and the boy's expression darkens.
"Nathan...may I talk to you in private?!" snarled the boy now in anger. I stood there confused. Obviously the boy knew Nathan, but how, was he his brother?Cousin? Friend?Gay Partner?...I'm hoping it's one of the first three.(brother, cousin or friend.btw)

•Nathan's Pov.•[/b[

"Nathan...may I talk to you in private?!" snarled Peter.(If you haven't figured it out yet you're slow...lol).
'I'm screwed.' I thought as me and Peter went like 10 feet away from a confused Melinda.
"What the f*ck?!" hissed Peter with an angry look.
"Did Chuck told you?" was my first thought.
"Charles knew about this?!" said Peter in awe."He didn't tell me? You didn't tell me? What's going?"
"I really don't have to explain myself to you." I hissed.
"You bloody hell do!" screamed Peter."You know my feeling towards Mel--"
"AND YOU KNOW MINE!" I said loud enough for him to hear but low enough for Melinda to NOT hear.
"If she remembers how YOU broke her heart---"
"I'm not planning on telling her...yet." I said.
"What's stopping me from telling her right here and now?" smirked Peter, I give him a death glare.
"Then it would be the LAST thing you'll ever do." I threaten.
"Is that a threat?"
"Yes. And I don't take my threats lightly." I said.
Peter looks at me seriously and a smile curls on his lip.
"I'm sure Mr. Fullerton, would love to hear all about this." said Peter and walked away. I clenched my fist, making my knuckles turn white. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn and meet Melinda's innocent chocolate brown eyes and my body relaxes.
"You alright?...who was that guy?" she asked as her head moved towards Peter.
"That..was Peter an old friend of my family." I said.
"How does he know my name?" she asked.
"I don't know. He's never told me about you." I lied, I hated lying to her.
"Oh...maybe I knew him before I lost my memory. I don't know. It doesn't matter." she said shrugging her shoulders. I sigh in relief as she let the subject go for the rest of the date, which went by pretty quickly. I drop her off her house, not before having a makeout session. I wanted more but she got out of the car.

"See you on Monday?" she said through the window.
"I'll be counting down the hours." I said. She smiles and laughs.
"You're such a charmer." she said and left.♥Melinda's pov.♥

"How was the date?" asked my mother as I was brushing my hair getting ready to go to sleep.
"Okay." I said not wanting to talk about it.
"You should bring him home; then your father can breath more easily." said my mom.
"He's coming over on Monday to work on our Anatomy project." I said. My mom nods. She gives me a kiss on the forehead and walks out of the room. I put my Pirates of the Carribbean pijamas and fall fast asleep.