Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[21] {Talk to me}

~Monday~

<Anatomy Class>

"The project is due this Friday you better get started on it." said Professor Logan.

"Nathan, wanna come by my house after school to get started? I already bought the skull thingy mabob." I said.
"Yeah..sure." said Nathan. He seemed a bit sad.
"Are you okay? You seem...depressed." I said trying to find a word.
"Yeah." said Nathan putting a fake smile. I give a worried look. I wanted to talk more but the Professor started talking and I had to pay attention. I couldn't stop thinking about what was wrong. Had I said anything wrong? Is it male hormones?

~After school~

Nathan had been acting weird since the morning. All he gives me are short answers. I don't know what to do. I don't want to invade his personal space, but being clueless is hurting me, emotionally. I want to be there for him, but I don't what's wrong with him. He won't open up.

<My room at my house>

We worked in silence. He would just give me the instructions and I would glue the pieces. This silence and awkwardness was killing me.
"Okay!" I yelled throwing a piece of the skull on the floor. Nathan puts on a shocked face."What's wrong? What happened?"
"What do you mean?" he said playing dumb.
"Don't play dumb with me! You're so distant, you won't look me in the eyes, you won't talk to me. Did I do something wrong?!" I asked despreately waiting for an answer.
"You're not the problem Melinda." said Nathan shaking his head.
"Don't give me it's-me-not-you crap." I said.
"As cliche as it sounds it's really me." said Nathan avoiding eye contact.
"What is it? You can tell me anything Nathan. Trust me." I said pleading, it hurted my heart to see him like that.

"If I tell you...you'll never forgive me. I can't lose you Melinda...not again." said Nathan hurt written his eyes...wait..again?
"What---"
"It's late I need to go." said Nathan picking up his bag and rushed out of my room. I follow him.
'What did he mean by '..not again.'?'I wondered.
As Nathan opened his door to his car I was coming out of the entrance.
"NATHAN TALK TO ME!" I yelled but it didn't stop him. He just turned on his car.
"I love you." said Nathan. My heart's instict was to immediately say it back, but my mind stopped me and as I tried to say it back, nothing would come out.
"Uhh.." I said dumbfounded. Nathan flashes me a smile and pushed on the gas pedal and headed out of the mansion."I love you too." I said finally, but it was too late, he was far away.

Confused and full of questions I walk back in the mansion and go back to my room. I finish the project by myself, it wasn't hard anyways.

<Dream/Flashback>

"Can't you bloody shut up?! It's three in the morning." said a boy around my age. Black hair and blue eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry did I wake you? You see I got KIDNAPPED! by some fuckin bastards!" I said, I go to attack him but he pulls out a gun, and I stop in mid-way."Gonna shoot me?"

"If I have to. And I'll tell you I won't hesitate." he said. I had just noticed he had a british accent.

"Betcha you feel all powerfull behind that gun. But without you're just a coward british boy." I spat with a glare. He smirks.

"Your opinion doesn't matter. You're just another subject." said the guy.

"What did I do to you anyways?" I asked.

"It's not what you did. But what your father did to mine. No more question, go to sleep or else I'll make you." said the guy.

"Let's see you try." I said, he walks to me, so that I hit the wall. He's close to my face. He thinks he can make me nervous, but he was wrong. He was a bit taller than me. I feel a pain in the back of my head and it turns dark again.

<End of Dream/Flashback>


'Those eyes! That's where I have seen those eyes. Nathan! It's Nathan!...what was I dreaming about again?! Damn! I forgot!' this was my first thought as I woke up. The information was too much and my head began to spin and ache. Then... a flashback rushes...

I feel someone touching my cheek, it woke me up. When I open my eyes, I see Nathan's crystal blue eyes. I smile, I felt so comfortable and safe in his arms. Nathan eyes were different, they weren't cold or distant. His eyes were full of something, was it love? Nah..but it was something alright.
"Morning." Nathan whispered still caressing my cheek.
"Morning. I haven't slept that good in years." I said as I stretched.
"I couldn't sleep." said Nathan.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Because of you." said Nathan.
"Do I snore?" I asked with wide eyes.
"No, you sleep like a baby." said Nathan.
"How come you're nice all of a sudden?" I asked.
"I really don't know." said Nathan.
"I like it." I said leaning close to Nathan, and this time it happened. We kissed. His lips touched mine, they were suprisingly warm. His was gentle and sweet. It sent feelings all over my body. Butterflies in my stomach, something I haven't felt in a long time. He cups my cheek bring me closer to him, deepening the kiss.We roll so that Nathan is a top of me, but he's not pinning me to the bed. He moves from my lips to my neck and quickly finds my weak spot near my collar bone, I moan in pleasure, we roll again but this time I was on top of Nathan, I go from his lips to his neck. I suck a little making Nathan moan when I found his weak spot.