Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[22] {Got My Memory Back}

I gasp...that was me..and Nathan...kisssing?! But where? when? These questions filled my mind. I couldn't believe it...it had to be a dream of some sort. But my heart tells me it was true. It had happened.
Two knocks on my door wake me.
"Si?" I asked.
"Mija, it's mami. You have to get ready for college."
My mind immediately thinks 'That means I have to face Nathan.'
"Uhh...I don't feel good. I have a major headache...can I stay home?" I asked. My mom opens the door and quickly comes in with a worried face. She lays her palm on my forehead.
"You don't have a fever." she said."Que tienes?" (What's wrong?)
"I just don't feel good. Can I just stay home today?" I begged. She muses.

"Esta bien. Pero solo esta vez." she said with a smile.(Fine, but just this one time.)
"Thanks." I said with a smile on my face. She steps out of the room and leaves me there. Then as I layed on my bed, clueless to everything that has happened since the accident. My whole life erased. Did I know Nathan before the accident? He would've told me, I'm sure he would have. He said he loved me...but I BARELY know him. Yet it feels like I've known him longer than just a few days. His presence wakes something inside of me. Something I've never felt before, at least I think I haven't.
But he's being too mysterious about this whole situation.

"I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself" -Animal I Have Become by Three Day Grace


It was my iphone, which was on my left side counter charging. I look at the screen and it read RODRIGO. I answer.
"Hey." I said.
"Buenos dias palomita blanca." (Good Morning) sang Rodrigo through the phone.
"I don't see the good, but I'll play along." I sighed.
"What's wrong?" asked Rodrigo.
"Nada(nothin')" I said lying.
"Mel, I've known since like...forever...I'm your best friend. I KNOW when something is wrong with you." Rodrigo's voice said.
"It's Nathan...I think I knew him...before..before..." I couldn't say it outloud.
"The accident?" Rodrigo finished.
"Yuppers." I said
"What happened?" he asked more intrigued.
"Come on over to the house. I'm not going to college today." I said.
"Be right over." said Rodrigo and we both hanged up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time Rodrigo was here, I had already taken a shower and got dressed. I met him at the entrance door and told my mom we were going to be in my room.
"So why do you think you knew Nathan before the accident?" he asked.
"Because."I hesitate a little."...since the accident...I have these flashbacks of my old life. I had one of you when I first saw you, and they keep coming. Along with the headaches. Did I already told you this?" I raised an eyebrow.Rodrigo shrugs. I get up from my seat on my bed and begin to pace around my room. I explained all of my flashback with Nathan.

"You made out with him?...But I would've known if you knew a dude named Nathan. Theres nothing I don't know about you." said Rodrigo.
"That sounded creepy, but true, noneoftheless. Then when we went on our date, there was this cute lookin' guy named...what his name?" I said throwing my head back in frustruation."Pe---Peter! When he first saw me he hugged me, like he knew me....something freaky is going on...I want to know!"

"I'll call the others and we'll get started on it." Rodrigo said rising from his seat and put both of his hands on his hips and pushed his chest out.
"Who are you? Batman?" I laughed.
"No." he said like it was obvious who he was." I'm...SUPERMAN!!!" we both start to laugh.

30 minutes later

"So what's the plan?" asked Brian confused as ever.
"Ugh! For the millionth time! We're going to spy on Bella's boyfriend!" screamed Linda.
"Gosh sorry!" said Brain as he glared at Linda.
"He's not my boyfriend!" I said defensively shaking my head.
"yeah. Keep tellin' yourself that." said Maya rolling her eyes.
"HE ISN'T!" I yelled.
"What kind of car he drives?" asked Brian.
"Black Mustang 1976." I said a bit proud.
"How does he look like?" asked Jeff.
"Black hair that falls just above his eyebrows. Pale skin, almost vampire looking----"
"Crystal blue eyes." said Linda and Maya at the same time and sighed.
"You remembered?" I asked.
"Who wouldn't?! The way you described him last night was too amazing to forget." said Maya.
"Gross." the guys said.
"Anyways..." said Linda glaring at the eyes and shifts her eyes to me."...what do you want to know?"
"I just want to know who he is. As creepy as it sounds, I want to know his dirty little secrets." I said.
"We'll find every skeleton in his closet." said Jeff.

"Awesomeness!!" Rodrigo clapping his hands, to get his attention."Let's get started!"

<Two Days Later>

I went to school like nothing. I had to pretend to Nathan that nothing was wrong. Which was hard, since my feelings for him grew deeper and deeper by the days. I don't know what I would do if I would find out something bad about him.
The guys were working hard and I really appreciated the time they were doing for me. They're true friends. Then came the day for them to tell me what they had found out. We agreed to meet at my house in my room.
Nathan was dropping me off. The ride was silent and I knew he knew something was off.
"Are you alright?" asked Nathan trying not to sound worried. I put on a fake smile.
"I'm awesomeness." I lied keeping the smile.
"Yeah and I'm a wizard with magical powers." said Nathan with a sarcatic tone.
"It's nothing. I'm fine." I lied again. I look away and out the window, I can still feel his eyes glance at me. He goes inside the oval drive way. My friends were waiting outside. Jeff and Rodrigo looked like they were arguing and it looked serious by their expressions. Nathan has a confused look. They hear the car and their eyes land on us all of them mad except for Rodrigo's.
"IS THAT NATHAN?!" demanded Jeff his face red. I get off the car with a confused look, so does Nathan because I hear his door open and close.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"I TELL YOU WHAT'S GOING ON...I'M GONNA KILL THAT MOTHERF*CKER!!!!" Jeff roared walking towards Nathan and his hands made into fists. But before anyone can stop him he walks in front of Nathan and lands a right punch on Nathan's cheek.
"OMG!!" I said, Nathan was taken down by the punch to the floor, I bet he didn't expect to hurt so much."Jeff, what the f*cking hell!" I yelled.
"GET AWAY FROM THIS PR*CK!!! BELLA!" yelled Maya.
"What's going on?" I demanded stomping my foot.
"HE LIED TO YOU BELLA. HE'S LAST NAME ISN'T WATSON...IT'S FULLERTON." said Brian with some papers in his hands.
'FULLERTON!! FULLERTON!! FULLERTON!! FULLERTON!!' rang through my head and an intense headahce came through me along with several backflashes.

<Start of back flashes>

"GET BACK HERE!" Nathan yelled. But I keep running. A bullet hits a tree as soon as I make a left......."Fine. I give up. You got me. I'm cold, I'm hungry. I give up." I said with my hands in the air and walked to Nathan. When it looks that I'm going to him, I make a quick move and run to my left side. I hear a shot and I feel something behind my neck. I check my neck and take out a dart. "Shit." I fall hard on the ground........I wake up in a bedroom. It was ordinary. A bed, a drawer and another door, besides the entrance. I lift my arm, and I feel something heavey on my wrist. It was a chain........."What was that about?" I asked nathan.
"Nothing!" yelled Nathan. My eyes widen at his reaction to a simple question.
"Why are you yelling?!" I yelled back.
"Because I'm sick of you! I'm sick of you, okay? In fact we're over! We're done!" said Nathan and then he left. Leaving me there with my mouth open in shock............."Some party huh?" said Peter taking a seat next to me.
"Yeah. Worst one ever." I said throwing my head back and let out a sigh of frustration. I straighten my head."Did you enjoyed yourself?"
"Some what. Saw one of my ex girlfriends." said Peter.
"Really? Did she want you back?" I asked.
"Surprisingly yes." said Peter.
"What did you said?" I asked.
"That my heart belonged to someone else." said Peter looking at me. Before I could react he crashes his lips on mine. His lips were warm and full love. But I couldn't return that love he had for me.
"Wow, you move on pretty quickly." said a voice. I pull out of the kiss and look at the door. Standing in the door frame was Nathan. His tie untied. And some buttons unbottoned.
"Nathan this isn't what it looks like I---"
"Well it looks like you were kissing, Peter." spat Nathan. I get up and walk to him.
"No he--"
"Yes, we kissed. She loves me, Nathan. She was only with you because she had no choice." said Peter.
"No, no, no, no. Why are you lyin--"
"It's okay Melinda. If that's how you feel about him. I guess it was good I broke up, huh?" said Nathan he passes me with a glare and walks upstairs.
"Nathan!" I said going after him. I didn't want him to think wrong. He was at the top of the stairs.
"What?!" said Nathan as he spinned to face me.
"Peter is lying...I don't love him. I love you!" I said I didn't mean to say those three words. It just bursted out of me.
"Well you sure have a weird way of showing it." said Nathan and walked.

Me and Nathan got into a Mustang. It was black and in great condition. It smelled like it was new and rarely used. We move through those places where there is many turns. We were driving at least 80mph.
"I want to apoligize for this morning." said Nathan breaking the silence."I--I wasn't thinking straight."
"It's alright. In just a few hours. You won't be sick of me anymore." I said.
"Look I---ugh!....fu.ck!" Nathan cursed as he hit the wheel of the car. It was pitch dark and the only light was coming from the moon, which didn't help. So the lights from the car was what was showing us the road."Look I didn't want to break up with you...I could never be sick of you...I lo---"
"WATCH OUT!" I screamed!!!


<END OF BACKFLASHES>

I drop to the ground, the pain was immense. It felt like my brain was going to explode, and then the old me was back. The tears flowing like water down my cheeks. My heart aching more than ever.