Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[23] {Uh, this is girl talk.}

"Mel!" all of my friends yelled coming to my aide. I felt Jeff's arm pulling me back to my feet. But I didn't want to get up.
'Nathan lied to me...he's the reason I lost my memory.' I thought.'He...broke my heart.'

"Melinda." Nathan's voiced echoed in my head. The voice was worried but I could care less.
"Get away from her!" Rodrigo hissed. I hear Nathan's steps backing away from me. My haird hangs in front of my head, I didn't want for Nathan to see me cry for him.
"Please tell him to go away." I whispered.
"Melinda, let me explai---"
"You better leave before we call the police, pinche gringo!!(f*cking white guy, no offense to anyone.)" said Rodrigo.
"I'm not leaving until I talk to Melinda." said Nathan.
"You've hurt her enough. Leave or you want to go to prison for kidnapping?" threaten Brian with a serious tone and stern face. I hear the Mustang turn on and leave the drive way.
"Take me to my room, Jeff." I whispered. Jeff picks me up bridal style and Brian opens the door for him as we go in. Mom and dad were still at work, because it was still early.

<My room>
Jeff, gently, lays me on my bed.
"Everything was lie." I said, tears coming down. I couldn't held them back, it was beyond my control. I grab one of my pillows and squeeze it."He broke my heart twice...I thought he loved me!!" I screamed.
"Are you going to turn him into the police?" asked Linda taking a seat on the edge of the bed, she rubs my leg for comfort.
"No...even after everything he did...I love him." I said.
"You're joking right?" said jeff, suprised."That f*cker kidnapped you!"
"Yes. But while I was in capture...we fell in love...he saved me from being r.aped..." I remembered the thing with Jacob.
"What?!" they all said.
"Long story." I said.
"Soooo whatcha gonna do?" asked Linda.
"Eat." I said getting up from bed.
"Bella, don't eat your emotions." said Maya following me down the stairs.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Because you're suppose to be angry...enraged...you should start doing vooddo on him or something. I'll admit Nathan is a sexy and he does have a f*cking sexy accent...but he's your KIDNAPPER!!" she said like it was obvious. I stop and turn around to face.
"Do you love anyone?" I asked, one hand in my hip.
"No but--"
"Let's say you do. This someone you love. Is the most amazing thing that happened to you. It doesn't matter how you met or the circumstances you met, you love this someone with all your might...this someone makes you feel special, wanted and...loved." I said.
"Where are you going with this?" she asked confused.
"I love Nathan too much to hate him. If this love that I have for him turns to hate...the hate will kill me, like venom." I said.
"You said he broke your heart." said Linda joining the conversation.
"I know...but just because I love him...doesn't mean I'm going to forgive him...no." I said looking at the ground.
"You should move on." said Linda.
"Totally agree." said Maya."Find someone new. Start over again."
"It's too early." I said hugging myself with my arms."I don't think I'm ready."
"True. but first things first. Drop out of college---"
"What no!" I said taking several steps back and looked at them like they were aliens with three heads.
"You didn't le me finish." Linda said defensively."Just take a year off. To think about things."
"To avoid any contact with Nathan." said Maya coming closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder for support.
"I can't just fall out of love with Nathan...I don't think I can." I said.
"Yes you can. You're Melinda Bella Gomez. You have boys eating at the palm of your hand." said Linda.
"I can--"
"yes You CAN!!! You just need time thats all." said Maya.
"Whatever, I'll try if you all do me a favor." I said. They both nod."Tell the others as well, not to mention what happened to anyone, including my parents. Especially my parents."
"Bu--"
"Just do it please." I begged with my hands together.
"Yes." they both sighed in defeat.
"Thank you. Loves you forevers and evers." I said opening my arms for a hug, they give in and hug me.
"I don't know how you can be so forgiving." said Maya as she hugged me.
"Cause I'm awesome like that." I said as we pulled apart from the hug.
"Yes you are. Soooo...can you tell us how YOU ALMOST GOT RAPED?!" said Linda. I laugh as I remember.
"Sure. It's a good story." I laughed. I start to walk back into the kitchen and went to the freezer and got some chocolate ice cream. All of the servents were gone for the night. They get their favorite flavor and we all get a spoon. We sit on the bar stools in the kitchen, as I tell them the story.....

<Next Day>
It was Thursday, and I woke up to the alarm of the radio station.
"Good morning, you are listening to 106.7 KROQ, it's 8:31. Today we're going to see if the King of Mexico is lying about having se.x with Miss Double D December, Jasmine. He's going through a lie detector test." said Bean, from the Kevin and Bean show.
I strech myself.
"But for now here is a gift from us...Nine Inch Nails 'Closer'." said Kevin as the song came on.
"I fucking love this song!" I said getting the control from my bed stand and turned the volume up of the radio.

You let me violate you
You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you
(Help me...)
I broke apart my insides
(Help me...)
I've got no soul to sell
(Help me...)
The only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself,

I wanna fuck you like an animal
I wanna feel you from the inside
I wanna fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God

You can have my isolation
You can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith
You can have my everything

(Help me...)
You tear down my reason
(Help me...)
It's your sex I can smell
(Help me...)
You make me perfect
Help me become somebody else

I wanna fuck you like an animal
I wanna feel you from the inside
I wanna fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God

Through every forest
Above the trees
Within my stomach
Scraped off my knees
I drink the honey, inside your hive...
You are the reason I stay alive...


I took a shower and got dressed. I had to tell my parents that I wanted to take the year off from college. I wonder how they're going to take it?
I skip to the breakfast table, like nothing had happened. I didn't want them to start asking questions.
"Buenos dias familia mia." I said.(Good morning family of mine.) My smile from ear to ear.
"Good morning, Princesa." said my father as he kissed my forehead. I took the seat next to him and across my mom.I take my fork and start eating my eggs with tomatoe, jalapenos and onions.
"Pa, I was thinking on taking a year off." I said breaking the silence. Everyone stops eating, and off the their eyes shift from me to my dad.
"Why?" he raised an eyebrow.
"Just want to take a break. I mean I just turned 17! I'm not going to be young forever. Plus I want to start college with my friends." I said avoiding his eyes and looked at random stuff in the room.
"But you're still going back right?" he asked.
"Of course!" I said.
"Well what a coincidence. Me and your father are taking a year off too. Travel the world." said my mom as she places her hand ontop's of my dad they both smiled. My dad grabs my mom's hand and gently tightness it.
"AND, we heard about the cover ups of your little brothers." said my dad with a stern face. I gave them an innocent smile.
"They're sending us to Meixco for the rest of the year." said Jose his head hung in shame and so was Victor's.
"Who are they staying with?" I asked.
"With one of your Aunts in Michioacan." said my mom.
"aaawww, when are they leaving?" I asked.
"We're all leaving tomorrow morning. Everything has been taken care of." said my father.
"I guess you're staying at the house all by yourself." said my mom.
"Mhm, I guess so." I said now thinking about it. Everyone was leaving except. All alone in this house. 'YES!!!!!' Now I could turn the volume of the music all the way up!!!

<3pm Skate Park>

"Hey, hey, hey, looks who's back." said Brian as I came towards them. I waved at them and flashed them a smile. Skateboard under my arm and helmet as well.
"What's up?" I said nodding my head to them.
"Nothing much." said Linda.
"We thought you would be hum, hugging that tub of ice cream." joked Maya, I laugh.
"I was thinking about doing that. But he's not worth it." I said in a smile.
"Good to hear that." said Jeff, his voice from behind me.

I stopped skating until it was around 8pm. It was the only way to forget Nathan. But several times his image would pop into my head, distracting me and landing wrong and almost breaking my neck or any other bone. Forgetting him is like trying to forget to breath. It's involuntary, just like a hear beating. How do you tell your heart to stop loving someone? You can't.

"Well I'm gonna head home." said Jeff as he kicked his skateboard and caught it."I've got a Calculus test tomorrow."
"Good luck." I said waving good bye. Jeff flashes me a smile and winks. I giggle, not in a girly way though.We hear his car and he's gone.
"Jeff, still like you, ya know." said Maya with those eyes saying you-should-get-with-him.
"Really?" I said.
"It's obvious." said Linda. I shrug my shoulders."When we found out about you-know-who---"
"You can say his name. It's not cursed." I said.
"Well, when we found about Nathan and you. He went nuts, there was no way of calming him down." said Linda.
"Oh yeah. Never seen him like that." said Maya.
"Just tell me you want me to go out with him." I sighed.
"Go out with him!" they both said their eyes shining with hope.
"Don't think so." I said, their hope gone from their eyes.
"Why not?!" they whined.
"Uh hello. I just got my heart broken yesterday. The wound is still fresh. I don't know if will ever heal." I whispered the last part.
"Look, we both know Nathan is a jackass. Don't mourn his love for the rest of your life." said Maya.
"I agree." said Brian out of nowhere.
"Uh..this is girl talk." said Linda her hand moving indicating for Brian to go away.
"Fine. I gotta go home anyways." said Brian waving good bye and so everyone waved back.
"Me too." said Rodrigo."Linda?"
"I'm gonna get a ride from Maya. Bye big bro." she said.
"Fine. But mom and dad are going to be mad." he rolled his eyes.
"I don't care." she said. Rodrigo leaves.
"Can't we talk about this another time. It's late." I said looking at my watch.
"Okay. but we're defintely not done talking about this." Linda said pointing her finger at me.
"Yeah, yeah." I said, we all get up, but I was going to skate some more.
"Aren't you going home?" asked Maya.
"Just going to skate for a little while." I said. They nod and walk out of the skate place and I'm left all alone, with just the silence of the night. I sigh and take out my ipod and put on
Sober by Tool. I loves TOOL. They're so fucking awesome!!!
I do some mighty awesome tricks and land them perfectly. After a while, and out of breath, I stop and take out the ear phones and walk to my car, which was a yellow mustang, like the one from Transformers.
"I remember this is where I first saw you." said a familiar voice. My body freezes and I slowly turn behind me and meet some crystal blue eyes.
"Na-Nathan." I said, I slap myself mentally for stuttering. I shake my head in disbelief.
"I just needed to see you." he began before I could say anything.
"How dare you." I said.
"I just need some time to explain myself." Nathan begged.