Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[26] {Jeff...is it?}

After one last kiss and after he drops me off I go inside of my house. The house was empty and I was all by my lonesome. I jog to the kitchen and grab a bucket of chocolate ice cream and walk back to my room. I open the door wide open and leave it open.

SLAM!!

The door had shut and it made me jump and quickly whip my head to the closed door, and who was the one who slammed the door shut?

"How did you get in Nathan?!" I demanded. His cold blue eyes look into my green-brownish ones. Behind his I could see hurt and saddness and it pained me to see him like that. I wanted to hug him and hold him tight, but I shook the feeling away. He doesn't answer my question, he merely gets closer by taking slow steps towards me, I back away at the same pace as him.
"Nathan, how did you get in here?!" I raised my voice trying to hide my nerves. It was a miracle I didn't stutter. I take one more step back and I hit the bed, I cursed when I hit it. Nathan is still coming closer, and I wanted to move, but my body didn't respond to anything my brain was telling it to do. Once he's half a foot away from me, he leans into my face."Yo-you still haven't answered my question."
"I'm a professional criminal remember?" he said simply."I see you fancy someone else."
"Speak american english, please." I said with a confused look.
"You're going out with---Jeff, is it?" he said playing dumb.
"Yes, I am." I said, standing more straight. He eyes me suspiciously."Why is it so hard to believe?"
"Melinda, I know you can get any guy you want. It's not that I don't believe you, it's that. I just wonder why." he said with a hurt voice.
"Because I know he won't break my heart. I know he won't take advantage of me if I ever lose my memory!" I hissed in an angry tone and dark look.
"How many times can I apologize for yo--"
"Not enough time for you tell me, to convince me, Fullerton. I handed you my heart. You tell you're sick of me. Then you go ahead and think that just because of my accident you could start over again with me." I said.
"I was so desparate okay?!" yelled Nathan, throwing his arms in the air in frustration."I wanted to be with you so badly. I did nothing wrong, what I did was out of love! And I'm sure you would've done the same."
I think for a moment, and...yes. For him I would've done much more.
"I don't regret a single action I did. Because I was allowed to have more time with you. There is nothing on this beautiful earth that I would trade for all of the time we spent together, the kisses. Nothing can help me with this sickness I have called 'Being in Love'. Not just any love, but great love. A love that---"
"Great love means it's forever. It means true love." I finished, my eyes on the verge of crying.
"Runaway with me, Melinda." whispered Nathan, he get's hold of my hands and pulls me to his chest, where we're breathing each other's oxygen and both of our hearts beating a thousand times per minute.
'YES!!' screamed my heart.
"Nathan I--"
"Forget everything and everyone. We'll run away to London or Rome." he suggested."Start a new life there, where no one can tell us what to do. Where our love can truly be free."
"What can I say?" I said astonished.
"Just say yes. A simple answer and I'll kidnap you and take you to see the world. Just one word can change our lives." said Nathan. Any girl in true love would've said yes.
"No. I can't. I put myself in a position where I'll get hurt. Not until you can open yourself up for me. You're not ready to tell me the dark secret Lucy knows about you. I couldn't live with you knowing theres a huge lie between us." I said separating myself from him."Just go away Nathan."
Nathan stands there for a second, and walks over to me and once more leans in.
"I'm not giving up." he said as walked out of the room. I don't relax until I hear the front door closing. Once he was gone, I was able to breath again. I started to breath slowly trying to calm my emotions down.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I yelled and I let the tears flow like a fountain. I had all of these emotions bottled up in me and they were eating me up. I had heartache, rage, sadness and most of all in love. All of a sudden I start to throw the stuff in my room. I rip posters off my wall and throw the things on my counter on the floor."Why???????????!!!!!!!!!!! Why me God!?" I let myself fall to my knees and then lay down on the floor.

<Next Morning>

"A cloud hangs over,
this city by the sea,
I watch the ships pass and wonder if she might be, (might be)
Out there and sober as well from loneliness,
Please do persist girl its time we met and made a mess" -Anna Molly by Incubus

I wake up startled to the ring tone. I was on the floor, laying on my right side. I take out my iphone and check the screen it read JEFF. I groan a little, as the memories of yesterday come back to my mind. None of the less, I answer the phone.

"Yeah?" I answered non-chantaly
"Morning babe." greeted Jeff, with a delighted tone, something I didn't have.
"Morning." I answered, and streched myself.
"It's Sunday, what do you have planned for today?" asked Jeff.
"Uhhh, church." I said as I stood up from the floor, using my hands.
"Oh yeah. You never miss a day at church." said Jeff, with dissapointment in his voice.
"You can come with, if you like. I have no one to go with." I suggested.
"Are you sure? I don't want you to think I'm clingy, or anything." said Jeff.
"It's alright. I don't want to go by myself." I said as I walked to the bathroom and turned the handles of the water to make it warm. I was going to take a shower."Pick me up in an hour and a half. Church starts at 12:30pm and it's 10:36am." I said as I checked my alarm clock.
"Great. Uhh, see you then. Love you." said Jeff. I opened my mouth, but the words didn't came out.
"Ditto." I said and hanged up the phone. I looked around my room and saw the mess. I throw my head back in frustration, and groan."I'll clean it up later."

<30 Minutes Later>
I dry myself and get into some nice church clothes. I hadn't worn them since like months. When I came out, I saw that my room was cleaned.'Oh right...the maids...I should thank them.' I thought as I saw everything back in its place. The posters were off, so now most of my wall was now just black.

I go over to my counter and blow dried my hair and then straighten it. Then I did my hair into a nice bun. I applied some regular make up and lip gloss. I slip on my church shoes too and walk out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Morning Lara." I smiled as I saw the Main Maid. She was hispanic too and the an accent like Salma Hayek. When her eyes landed on me she smiled, but like a sympathy smile.
"Buenos dias, Bella. Do you want to talk about something?" said Lara with an arched eyebrow. I plaster on a fake smile.
"Thank you for cleaning my room. It was really nice of you...all of you." I smiled as I looked at the other maids. I really appreciated them.
"Don't try to change the subject, mija." warned Lara, waving her finger at me with a serious look.
"It was just a...moment...a bad moment." I said taking my seat at the table with the other maids, who were already eating. Lara places a plate infront of me.
"I'll drop the subject--for now." said Lara. I roll my eyes as she turns her back to me.
"Don't roll your eyes at me." said Lara, her back still to me.
"No I didn't." I lied, and let out a nervous laugh.
"No me mientas, es un pecado mentir, y mira que vas a ir a la inglesia." Lara said in spanish, not realising she was.(Don't lie, it's a sin to lie and you're going to church.)
"Fine." I sighed in defeat. I start to dig into my plate.

Several minutes passed. Me and the maids were talking about...well hot actors.
"I think Daniel Radcliffe is hot." I said.
"No Rupert Grint is. Daniel's lips are too small." said one of the maids.
"Yeah well...Rupert has too many freckles." I said defending Daniel.
"Ms. Gomez." singed the butler as he entered the kitchen, with a boque of red roses, and with Lilies. My mouth dropped in awe, at the beauty of the flowers, they were so beautiful.
"When did they arrived?" I asked as the butler set the flowers on the table, the girls oohed and awwed. Most of the did deep sighs.
"Just right now. Delivery." said the butler. I lean in close on the flowers and smell them. I bit my lip trying to hide my joy."And this came with it." he hands me a small white card. I take the white card.

I KNOW YOU STILL LOVE ME
I COULD SEE IT IN YOUR EYES
YOU WILL BE FORVER MINE

LOVE, NATHAN FULLERTON.


I reread the card again making sure that I read the name right. Nathan had sent the flowers.
"Ohhhh, who's Nathan." asked the girl who said Daniel had small lips.
'My kidnapper...who I fell in love with.' I thought.
"A nobody. A stalker." I said.
"Nathan sounds like a hot name." said one of the other girls.
"Nathan?" said Jeff's voice, I whipped my head to the entrance of the kitchen as saw Jeff, in some nice clothes, no rocker things in sight, he looked...normal. He walks up to the me and slowly takes the card away from my hand.
"Don't read it." I said but my reaction was too late, Jeff's face was angry, but he closed his eyes and took several breaths.
"Has he been seeing you?" asked Jeff.
"Well...not really...he sort of...um...could you guys gives us some privacy, please?" I said turning to the staff. They nod and do a little bow before the walk out of the kitchen. Reluctanly, I look back to Jeff."Jeff, don't take this seriously...he's only heart broken..."
"He's the one who broke your heart in the first place." Jeff pointed out, very well I might add.
"Yes, but he did after all...love me. This is just a pathetic way to get my forgiveness. But let's forget about him. Let's go to church."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, crappy poem, but hey, I'm not much of a poet.