Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[27] {Heroe/Hero}

Not knowing in things is the worst feeling in the entire world. The curiosity kills you. You start to get desparate and start making stupid things in your head.
Well that's what has been happening to me for the past two months. TWO MONTHS! Since the flowers I've heard nothing from Nathan, and I'm starting to get really worried.
I should be happy, but...not knowing is like poison and it's slowly and painfully killing me...and my brain. The messeges on my cellphone stopped and he just plained disappeared from the face of the earth.

On a more brighter, well sort of,side, Jeff and I have never been happier. At least that's what I make it seem.We go out, see a movie or go to some good place. He makes me smile, but never forget Nathan. Once---more like three times-- I almost said Nathan's name, while we were making out. Good thing I stopped myself all of those three times.

Now that Christmas was coming up, I was mostly busy with Christmas shopping. I got everyone something. For Linda and Maya, I stopped at Hot Topic and got them some shirts and some accesories. Brian and Rodrigo, I bought them new skateboards, with their names on the bottom with Vampire fonts.
For Jeff I got him a one of a kind, limited edition, Avenged Sevenfold skateboard. I know it's his favorite band. Soon as I got it, I made some calls and got the skateboard signed by everyone in the band. I now he's going to love it. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, everyone around the block decorates their houses with lights and all sorts of things.
It was also starting to get cold and I had to stop skateboarding because it was freezing.

Now it was the 22nd of December, and I couldn't wait for Christmas Eve.

"Buenas noches, Bella." said Lara, I was in my room, on the computer, writing some stories. I had my glasses on, I needed them. I turn my head to my door and put on a smile.
"Good night Lara, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, since I won't see you until the 5th of January." I said.
"Thank you, and Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you too." said Lara, and see leaves. I go back to my story writing. I grab my ipod and put on some music. I scrolled down to Metallica and press on 'Enter Sandman'. I bang my head slowly, along with the music and tap my right foot.
"Si una vez yo pudiera llegar A erizar de frio tu piel A quemar que se yo, tu boca Y morirme alli despues Y si entonces Temblaras por mi Lloraras al verme sufrir Ay sin dudar tu vida entera dar Como yo la doy por ti."-Heroe/Hero by Enrique Iglesias
The song was so faint, but I caught it as I was writing. I take the earphones off and made sure I was hearing right. But it was none of the less the song and it was coming from downstairs. I get up from my seat and slowly and carefully check the hallway from outside my bedroom. But there was no one there, but as I looked at the stairs the led downstairs, I saw scattered rose's pedals on the floor. Curiosity got the best of me and left my room and approached the stairs, there was no mistake, it was rose pedals on the floor. They led to the living room, I smile. 'Jeff.' I thought, I go downstairs.
"Jeff?" I said as I entered the living room. There lights were off and there was only candles lit and they smelled like roses. I inhale the smell.
"Not quite." Nathan whispered next to my ear, I jump and turn to see him in shock. I didn't even sensed him. My heart made a little jump as well. His presence brought me joy inside of me, but I didn't want him to see it, so I did my best to hide the feeling.
"What's all of this?" I asked moving my head towards the candles the romantic scene.
"It's for you." said Nathan.
"I don't hear from you in two months and all of a sudden you come out with this? What's wrong with you?" I said taking two steps back because I realised how little space there was between us, it made me nervous.
"This is my last attempt to get your forgiveness." said Nathan with a serious look and sincere eyes. I stare at them.
"You need to get out now!" I ordered pointing at the door and stomped my foot. My finger shaking in mid-air. But he doesn't listen, he merely gets closer and closer, to the point where I could the pupil in his eyes. I once more back off but I end up hitting the back of the couch. He lifts his hands and caresses my cheek, every so softly and gently. I closed my eyes and embrace the wonderful feeling of his touch, it sent a feeling of electricity all over my body. But then somehow Jeff entered my mind and it all seemed wrong.
"No!" I said walking to my right and escaped his touch."Get out please."
"Let's talk--"
"I don't want to talk, I want you to get out! I have a boyfriend Nathan." I said, this made Nathan sad and a hurt look appears on his face and it broke my heart to see him like that.
"I told you I'm not going to give up." said Nathan."Let's talk I don't want to take other measures so I can talk to you."
"Melinda?" said Jeff's voice at the entrance, he looked to the dining room and saw nothing, he looks over here and sees Nathan and he drops the lilys on his hands, he's confused face is replaced by an angry one and charges at Nathan. Jeff tackles Nathan and go over the couch. Jeff starts to punch Nathan and Nathan starts to do the same thing.
"Stop it! Both of you!" I yelled, but it was hopeless, they just kept punching and kicking each other. They get to their feet and jeff had a busted lip and Nathan's snake bites were bleeding. Undoubtly Nathan had won."Get out of my house Nathan!"
"We will talk. I'll make sure of it." hissed Natha before he slammed the door shut behind him. I sigh and thought about what he said for a minute, but then Jeff groaned and it woke me from my thoughts. I went to his aid and helped him go to the kitchen. I got some ice and put it in a plastic sandwich bag.
"What was HE doing here?" demanded Jeff.
"Nothing." I answered ignoring his tone.
"Nothing?! There was candles!" said Jeff. I slammed the ice his lip and he winces at the pain. I did it on purpose of course.
"He was here to win me back, but I denied him again." I said turning my back but then I immediately regreted what I had said.
"Again?" he arched an eyebrow."This has happened before?!" with a demanding voice.
"Stop demanding Jeff. The important thing is that he's gone and he won't bother me again." I said frustrated.
Jeff and I are silent for a minute or too. By the look on his face, he's sorry.
"I'm sorry. It's just that...I hate the thought of him near you." growled Jeff.
"You have to trust me Jeff." I said.
"I trust YOU but not HIM." said Jeff, nodging his head towards the door.
"Why did you came anyways?" I asked.
"I just came to drop off some flowers. I now tomorrow is the aniversary of the death of your grandma." said Jeff. I gasp in suprise. How could I forget the most important day of the year? Tomorrow was the day my grandma died."I was going to tell you I can't go to the graveyard with you because of some family thing."
"It's okay. I understand." I said.
"Are you sure?" said Jeff.
"Yeah. I'll go by myself this year." I said.
"You're not scared?" asked jeff.
"Jeff, it's a graveyard, what could possibly happen?"