Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[28] {I don't want to be in love}

Image

"That will be $12.65." said the flower lady. I hand her a 20 dollar, she hands me the change."Who are the flowers for?"
"Oh, my grandmother, it's her death anniversary ." I said sadly.
"I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure she's in a better place." her smile was sincere.
"Thank you." I said taking the roses mixed with some white orchids. I go to my car and drive down to the graveyard.

It was twilight time, for those of you who don't know what twilight is, it's when the sun is just about to set, but the moon is visible and in the sky there is a purpleish, and pinkish color. It's the perfect time for anyone in love, to have a picnic or just walk around.
I park the car and easily find the graveyard of my grandmother.

'Isabel Maria Rodriguez
April 12 1942-May 5 2003
Beloved wife, mother and grandmother.'


I start to feel the tears in my eyes, but I pushed them back because my grandmother always told me to never cry her death. When she died we didn't have a funeral, instead we had a party to celebrate her life. I gently drop the roses and orchids on her grave.

"You have no idea how much I need your guidence right now, abuela (grandma)." I said with a lump on my throat."I want to love Jeff, he's kind, sweet and most of all I know he won't hurt me...but my heart keeps telling me to go after Nathan---"

"Then you should listen to your heart." said Nathan's voice behind me. My eyes widen and I spin around, and then I feel his arms around my waits and pulls me close to his body. Since I was smaller than him he looked down at me, with his blue eyes that stopped my heart.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, and then gulped.

"You've been asking that question a lot lately." smiled Nathan. I return the smile and then it hit me. What am I doing? I break free from his grip.

"How did you know I would be here?" I asked.

"I did a little research." smirked Nathan that made me melt.

I sigh."Now what do you want?"

"You. Simply you. Take a ride with me." said Nathan, he didn't even ask he sort of demanded.

"And if I am to refuse?" I said crossing my arms on my chest and leaned my body more towards my right foot.

"That I will have to take extreme measures." said Nathan shrugging his comment.

"Oh really?" I chuckled. Then I whisper as I leaned in."Like what?"

"Like this." said Nathan, his move was quick, he put a gash over my mouth and I made a big gasp and inhaled something that immediately made me dizzy and completely numb. Then everything started to spin and eventually darkness took over me.

♦Nathan's pov♦

"Oh really?" Melinda chuckled with her sweet voice. She leans in and says."Like what?"

"Like this." I said and before she could react I take the gash from behind me and cover it over her mouth, she fights for a bit and then the (thing that makes you go to sleep) began to take affect. She falls into my arms unconcious. I remove some of her hair from her face and pick her up bridal style. I begin to walk quickly out of the graveyard, making sure Melinda didn't hit any of the tombstones.
Charles was helping me in this and as I neared him and the car, I could see he was nervous.

"Open the door." I ordered and Charles is startled but reacts quickly and opens the door of the Honda.

"Are you sure no one saw you, mate?" Charles asked nervously.

"Yes." I assured him as I placed, gently, Melinda on the back of the car.

"She's going to be so pissed." Charles said as he did little jumps.

"I know. But it's the only way I can talk to her without being interrupted." I said going around the car and we both entered the car.

"Have you thought about her boyfriend. He's going to be even more pisse.d." said Charles.

"Jeff has no power. He only knows about the house near the school. He doesn't know about the one in the mountains." I said as I turned on the car.

"So this is what love does to you eh?" said Charles as I drove. I raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, look at yourself mate. This girl has made you do crazy things, like kidnapping her...again." added Charles. I chuckle, as I think of the crazy things I've done. It was true. Melinda is special, she deserves everything I've done for her.

"Trust me Charles, when you fall hard for someone, like I did for Melinda. You won't think about the consequences about being with her, as long as you are." I said as went on the freeway going east-north.

"Then I don't want to be in love." chuckled Charles.

"Love comes when you least expect it and with the person you least expect it." I said.

<< Three Hours Later>>

I open the passenger door and once more pick Melinda up. Charles opens the door.

"NATHAN!" yelled a familiar female voice. The women is my Aunt Mary. I have a shocked face."Shocked to see us I see."

"You bet. Wha-what are you doing back?" I asked.

"It's almost Christmas, you silly boy." said my Aunt, then her eyes fall on the unconcious Melinda."Oh..uh..I thought you broke up with her, didn't you?"

"Who?--oh yeah. We--we got back together about a month ago. I just couldn't let her go." I said with a fake smile."I should take her upstairs, she fell asleep on our way over here." Without waiting for a response, I pass by her nad straight up the stairs and went to my room and laid her on my bed. I curse several words under my breath. This had totally screwed up my plans.

"You're doomed." sang Charles as he entered my room.

"Ya think?!" I snapped.

"Don't need to snap. I'm not the idiot here." said Charles.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

"Mmmhm...what the...where am I?" Melinda had woken up.

"You're really fucked." said Charles.