Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[29] {It's Almost Christmas}

♥Melinda's POV♥

I hear faint voices, and then I try to open my eyes but they were really heavy. Never the less I open them and my vision was blurry at first but then it began to clear. The first thing I see is a poster of Muse.

"Mmmh...what the...where am I?" I asked myself. I was on a bed; the smell is familiar. I sit up straight and look around the room. My eyes fall on two particular scared boys. Anger rises in me as I put things together. I opened my mouth to say something but the anger was too much.
"Hey...Melinda." said Chuck with a innocent smile and shrugged his shoulders a little bit. I got to my knees on the bed and crawled to the edge of the bed and with a glare approached the boys, while backed down.
"What---am---I---doing---back---here?!" I growled with venom in my voice.
"Weeeeeell. I have to go." said Chuck as he left the room, leaving me and Nathan alone."good luck mate, you're gonna need it."he said as he peaked back inside.
"I told you I would take extreme measures." said Nathan.
"Where's your father? Does he know?" I asked.
"Yes." said Nathan, my eyes widen.
"Let me go, Nathan." I said with a pleading look.
"No! Don't you see what I had to do so we could talk?! Why can't you just let yourself go and follow your heart?!" Nathan said, he approached me and shaked me with his arms on my shoulders. His eyes full of hurt and so much despiration.
"I don't want to get hurt." I said feeling my eyes getting wet."I love you so much, and everytime you hurt me, I feel like I can't breath and your betrayal cuts deeper than any superficial wound."
"I beg for your forgiveness." said Nathan getting down on his knees.
"Don't do that." I said shaking my head and tried to pull him up.
"No. I love you Melinda. When someone is love they do crazy things...like kidnapping the person they love--" I chuckle and shake my head a little."It's true." Nathan stands on his feet and he looks down on me and with his index finger he gently caresses my cheek."Let me show you how much I care for you. I promise to protect you forever and all of eternity."
"Just one thing." I said.
"Yeah, what's that?" said Nathan.
"Tell me the secret you and Lucy share." I said, Nathan backs away slowly with a shocked look.
"I--can't." said Nathan as he hunged his head in shame.
"Nathan if our love is strong, then it can with stand anything that is thrown at us." I said.
"Are you sure you want to hear it?" asked Nathan, hoping I would say no.
"Yes." I said.
"Are you sure?" said Nathan once more.
"Yes. I'm sure." I assured him.

"Fine." he sighed."Promise me you won't hate me afterwards."
"I promise." I said nothing he could say could break the happiness inside of me.
"About two years ago...when I was with Lucy...we had a fight, I went to a party with some of my mates. Of course there was alcohol...I had a little too much to drink...this girl passed by and some of the guys started to feel on the girl. She tried to stop them, but of course they were stronger than her. Anyways I left them and went inside and danced with some other girls, then as I was getting a drink, one of the guys who were harrasing the girl, cornered me. He told me they took the girl upstairs, and were going to...to---"
"Gang rape her?" I finished. Nathan merely nods.
"I should've stopped them but...I was drunk and I didn't care. A few days later I found out in the newspaper that the same girl had killed herself. The girl was a virgin, she couldn't live with the shame." said Nathan as he looked away in shame and his eyes looked watery.
"You didn't help her? at all? You didn't even think about it?" I asked in such shock.
"I was a different person back, Melinda. If there is anything I could do to turn back time and fix that horrible mistake...I would. There is not a day when I don't feel guilty." said Nathan, he took my hands and kissed them."Please don't hate me."
"This isn't something easy to forgive, Nathan. But...you have changed and you do seem sorry. But I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. It's to that girl. One day we'll go to her tombstone and you should ask for forgivness." I said with a smile at the end.
"We will I promise." said Nathan. I step on my tipie toes and plant him a kiss on the lips. As I part away, Nathan puts his hand on my back and pulls me closer to him, deepening the kiss. I cup his cheek and then move my hand to the back of his neck and pull him closer. The kiss now was full of lust and passion. He wraps his arms around my waist. The kiss is getting faster and more aggressive, the coldness of his lip rings pressed against mine and the pain was pleasureable to me. I give in and start to let out little moans. We part away for the needed air and Nathan trails his lips down my neck, I bite my bottom lip and close my eyes enjoying every single moment. The little goose bumps formed around me and the butterflies, fluttered faster than ever. Nathan gets to my weak spot, just near the collar bone and I let out a bigger moan. I can feel his smirk on my skin. I then push him away and then pushed the confused Nathan on the bed and get on top of him. I sneak my hand under shirt and begin to lift it off, Nathan gets the memo and take his shirt off, he goes to kiss my neck but I stop him.
"My turn to make you moan." I said seductively in his ear, Nathan goes back down. I begin with soft kisses on the lips and then trail down to his neck, while caressing his well built abs with my hands. On his neck I found his weak spot and Nathan let's a little moan of pleasure, but I don't stop, I go down further and kissed his chest, down to his stomach, Nathan moaning every ten seconds or so. Nathan sits up and takes off my shirt, and rolled over so he was on top. He kissed my mouth, he licks my bottom lip, but I tease him by not opening my mouth. His hand goes behind me and squeezes my butt, making me yelp and immeditely he shoves his tongue into mine and takes dominace.

"Nathan my dear..oh! Oh my godness!"
Nathan jumps off me. Mary was at the door, she had covered her eyes and turned her back. My face was all red from embarrassment. I quickly find my shirt and pulled back on.
"I take it, you're offically back together?" she asked, with an emotion in her voice I couldn't quite make out."Dinners ready. Good to see you again, Celinda."
"Melinda," I corrected her."Good to see you too, Mary." I was looking awat from the door, and when I hear it close, I let out a big sigh.
"I think next time we should close the door." said Nathan and then broke out laughing.
"This is so NOT funny, Nathan. She probably thinks I'm a slu.t." I said and lightly punched Nathan on the shoulder. He comes over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to his body.
He leans in my ear. "So do you want to start where we left of, love?" asked Nathan with a sexy voice.
"Mmmh, as much fun as that sounds. I'm also very, very hungry." I said.

<<FF>>

"Good to see you again, Melinda." greeted Chuck. I glare at him.
"You helped him." I said pretending to be angry. He gulps and I could feel he's really nervous.
"Umm..you see...Nathan...he...uh...um.." Chuck looked like he was about to have a hear attack.
I flash on a smile." I was only kidding. Good to see you too Chuck." I gave him a hug.
"Ha, you had me. I thought you were super piss.ed." he said laughing his nervousness off.
"Hey Mel." Peter's voice was behind me. I turn around and saw him.
"Hey Peter." I said shaking his hand.
"I see you got your memory back. That's good, that's good." said Peter."I'm glad."
"Thanks." I said.
"Wait don't you have a boyfriend or something," my heart sinks," what his name?"
"Jeff." I whispered, then reality hit me like a brick wall."Stupid, stupid, stupid!"
"What's wrong love?" asked Nathan.
"Jeff it's what's wrong. What am I going to do?" I said.
"Break up with him what else?" said Nathan like it was the easiest thing in the world.
"It's not that simple, Nathan. Jeff has been a great boyfriend--"
"What?"
"Don't take this the wrong way. I have to get back home. It's almost Christmas." I said.
"I'll go back with you." said Nathan.
"No! You can't."
"Why not?" said Nathan.
"Well besides that I have to break up with Jeff before Christmas...I'll have to do it after Christmas. It would a horrible thing to do on Christmas." I said thinking out loud.
"What about us?" asked Nathan.
"We'll have to wait a while. I have to explain everything to my friends." I said.
"I don't want to be away from you." he whined with a puppy voice.
"Aww, I don't either, but, sweety. We have to. I'll call you when I have done it, okay?" I said giving a kiss on the cheek. He nods in understandment.