Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[03] {Nathan}

Melinda's pov.
The sound of the waves, and the seagulls woke me up.This is great, second time those fuckin assholes knock me out. I thought as I rose from the bed. The bed was only 2 feet above the wet floor. I hear crashing of waves and from the tiny window comes splashes of water.

"Shit." I said backing away from the window, and bumped into the metal door. I hear the unlocking of a door. I take a step to my left.

"Morning ba--" BAM! I hit the guy who was coming in. I start run out the room and into a hallway. I noticed I was bear foot because I felt the cold floor. I start to run for my life. I see a door at the end of the hallway, but as I was about to get there, I get tackled to the wall.

"Ah!!" I yell in pain. The guy had his forearm against my neck and was choking me. I was a few inches above the floor.

"You're a feisty one." said the guy. It was the one from last night. I remembered those eyes. So Blue I could confuse them for the ocean. What am I saying? This dude kidnapped me! "Now, I'm going to drop you and you're not going to try to escape.Got it?" I just glare at him. He let's go and I fall to my knees gasping for air and coughing at the same time.

"Is that..(Gasp for air)...how you treat...(gasp for air)...a lady?" I asked.

"As far as I know there is no lady." said the boy.

"Jerk(gasp)." I said standing to my feet. The guy takes out his gun, and points it to my face."Don't point that crap at my face." I warned him. The guy with cold eyes looks at me.

"Make me." he said.I raise my fist.

"Nathan! She---oh never mind you got her. She hit Chuck in the nose. I think it's broken. I'm going to take him to the hospital. Can you take her to the mansion on your own?" asked a boy with brown hair and of course an accent. So the guy's name was Nathan, not bad.

"I think I can handle her." said Nathan poking the gun to my back. I clench my hand into a fist. I walk in the direction he's poking, which was the opposite way which where I was going. "Mind putting your hands in the air, so I can watch them?"

"Why yes," I said with a fake british accent,"I do mind. But do I have a choice?"

"No, of course you don't." said Nathan. We walk outside to San Pedro Harbor Bay. I see the van that got me kidnapped and two guys inside. One was brown haired, and was driving. The other one had dirty blonde hair, and had his nose facing down so the blood would just go down. I think he was Chuck, short for Charles. The other car was a Porshe. It was black, two door. Nathan opens the door."Get in."

"Get in!" I mock him. I saw him roll his eyes at me. I didn't care. He goes around the car and goes inside the drivers seat. He turns on the car. He puts on his seat belt. I didn't put mine. Bis mistake. On the turns he turned them fast on purpose,so I could hit the window."If you don't slow down, you're gonna get pulled over."

"My license plate protects me. Diplomatic liscense plates." Nathan said.

"Of course, bad people always work for the government." I said. There was silence.

"Do you mind if I put on some music?" asked Nathan.

"It's your car isn't it? Nathan." I said emphazising his name.

"Do you like hip pop? Melinda." Nathan said emphazising my name.

"Why no, dear Nathan, I find it repulsive." I said.

"Then you're going to love..this one artist called...T-Pain." said Nathan.

"No, you wouldn't." I said looking at him with a suprise look.

"Yes I would. What would you prefer? Bartender or Buy you a Drink?" asked nathan.

"Is death an option?" I asked. he shakes his head."I still prefer death." Nathan puts on Bartender really loud. I cover my ears and start singing outloud Helena by My Chemical Romance. Nathan turns off the music and I stop singing. There's more silence. Nathan makes a very sharp left, and I hit the window.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I screamed as I rubbed my injury.

"You are. It was your decision to not put on the seat belt." growled nathan. I mock him by making funny faces and then stick out my tounge."How old are you anyways? You're acting like a five year old."

"I'm 17, not that it's any of your concern. And I'll have you know I graduated a whole year ahead than my whole class. Take that British boy." I said.

"Don't call me British boy. Or I'll call you white girl." said Nathan. I gasp.

"I AM NOT a white girl. I'm 100% Mexican, and damn proud of it!" I said.

"Don't see the difference." said Nathan coldly.

"Argh!!! Gosh I fuckinng hate white guys!!" I said.

"Whatever." said Nathan rolling his eyes. For the rest of the ride we didn't look at each other. We got to a road, that was surrounded by trees, and the only way back is through the road, unless you want to get eaten by bears or something. The house, well more like a Mansion was the color white. It had many windows, most of the windows were opened. Nathan arrives at the drive way. He comes out the drivers seat.

'Now or never.' I told myself. I opened the door myself, and started to run into the trees.

"GET BACK HERE!" Nathan yelled. But I keep running. A bullet hits a tree as soon as I make a left. I could running footsteps behind me, not that far. Good thing I was a soccer player, and I was fast and I could run longer. My hair got tangled in the tree branches and caught leaves and little things. The trees were getting thicker and thicker as I went further. I noticed it was also cold wherever we were. "YOU'RE NOT GOING LAST ONE NIGHT HERE...JUST WATCH!" He yelled not far from where I was. Behind a tree which was triple my size, I hid, until I could only hear the birds. As I was breathing I could see my breathe. I instantly got goose bumps from the cold. I start to walk and as I walk I trip over a root, and land on mud.

"Oh, that just great." I said to myself as I got up. I felt like crying."What did I do to deserve this? I've done what my parents have told me. I've gotten the best grades in the country. I take care of my twin brothers. WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!!" I sit in the mud, and look at my feet. They were bloody and dirty. I could go back and stay in a warm place, but I have pride, one of my worst weaknesses.