Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

30.Simple Kiss

Nathan wasn't really happy when Peter offered me a ride back home. But Charles had to go to work and he was already late. The ride was pretty much silent, well except the music on the radio.
"Could you drop me off a block away from my house?" I said towards Peter, who nods."sooo, anything new?"
"Not really." he answered shortly. I nod my head and let out a big sigh and look out the window. Then Animal I have Become starts on the radio by Three Days Grace. I mouth the words in a low voice and bang my head a little as I sing it.

Before I know, we're on my block and Peter parks the car.
"Thank you Peter." I smiled and began to open the door when,
"Wait." Peter touched my shoulder signaling me to wait. I look at him with a what-look, but in a nice way."I feel I should tell you something."
I knew where this was leading.
"I love you." he said.
Bingo.
"I love you, I don't expect you to love me back. I now see the love you and Nathan have. I don't want to break something so beautiful like your love." Peter sounded so sincere, like it was coming from the heart."I just want one kiss."
"Peter--" I started.
"No, please. A simple kiss. It's all I want and then you'll never hear me talk about love ever again." said peter, almost pleading. I look at his eyes and then look at a random things around the car, thinking of what to do."I just want to feel those soft, smooth lips of yours."
I think really hard before I answer.
"Fine." I finally said, Peter's face lightens up."But let's get the facts straight, I love Nathan."
"Got it, Mel." said Peter. I close my eyes and lean in for a kiss, soon I feel his lips on mine. He starts to kiss back, with such tenderness and passion. If I wasn't in love in Nathan, this would make me melt. He cups my cheek and brings me closer to him, he starts to lick my bottom lip and that's when I draw back. I pull away.
"Bye Peter." I whispered.
"Thank you Melinda. For bringing me back to life." he whispered. I smile and get out of the car. I see him drive away.

"I'm such a slut." I sighed and began to walk to my house. As I near my house, I saw all of my friend's car. Brian's, Rodrigo's, Jeff's and Maya's. I rub my temples as I think of the thousand question they're going to start asking. It was the morning and so I knew they had a lot of energy.
As I walk through my drive way, I hear a shriek inside the house and a few moments later the entrance door is pulled open with a big force. At the door, there stood Linda, her eyes watery.
"What it do nephew?!" (inside joke. sort of.) I had an innocent smile on.
"MELINDA!" she shrieked, making me wince at her pitchy voice. She charges at me and before I had time to react, she gives me a bear hug, and I could feel her tears on my shirt."Oh my gosh, we thought you were dead."
"I was only gone for one day." I said breaking free from the bear hug, and my lungs were able to breath.
"Where were you?!" she demanded wiping her eyes of the tears.
"Let's go inside." I said, turning her shoulder to the door and pushed her, while she demanded to know answers. At the entrance the rest of the gang were waiting. Most of them had relieved faces. When I come in, I'm swooped off the floor and spun in mid-air, by Jeff, who had his arms on my waist.
I laugh."Jeff put me down." I said while laughing. He puts me down and plants his lips onto mine. His hands travels from my back to my bottom, I smack his hand off.
"What?!" said Jeff." Can't I touch what's mine?"
"I'm not a property." I said seriously to Jeff.
"C'mon, I was only kidding, Mel." said Jeff.
"Well you're not funny." I said.
"Now, where were you for the past 24 hours?" he demanded.
"I was talking to Nathan."
"What!!!" they all yelled before I could explain further.
"You were with Nathan?!" snarled Jeff.
"Let me explain. I was at my grandmother's tombstone. Nathan's mom is only a few down, and he was there as well. We decided to talk one and for all and set things straight. By the time we put everything straight--"
"How exactly?" said Brian with a peverted thought.
"Brian, gross. We talked, it's all we did. When it was time to go, it was late and his house, which he's whole family lives in, was the closests." I lied, it was a white lie though.
"How come your phone was off?" asked Jeff.
"Low battery." I said showing them my turned off i-phone."feel better now?"
"Much." said Jeff.
"Hey! Christmas in in two days, we should be decorating or something." said Rodrigo.
"Nuestra tia hizo tamales." said Linda.
"I don't what you said, but you said tamales and that means food." said Jeff.
"Our aunt made tamales and you guys should totally come." translated Rodrigo.
"Let's go." exclaimed brian throwing his fist in the air.
"Yeah, I'll catch up. I'm still in yesterday's clothes." I smiled.
" 'kay." they all said. I jogged the stairs and to my room, which was how I left it yesterday. I go to the drawer and take out a towel.

SLAM!

Once again the door is slammed, and Nathan is stands there and locks the door.
"You scared the hell out of me." I said holding my chest."You should go."
"Why? I miss you already." said Nathan walking to me with a seductive look. I grin.
"Because my boyfriend is downstairs." I hissed in a low tone.
"Ooohhh, that just makes it more exciting babe." whispered Nathan. He runs his hand through my hair and I close my eyes, taking in his touch, he pulls me to another kiss. (damn! That's the third guy she kisses! Someone has game...or is a total Zorra!!! which means slu.t. In spanish.)
I pull away."How did you get in anyways?"
"Through your window." he explained.

Knock KnocK!!!

"Melinda?" Jeff's voice asked.
"Damn." I cursed."Hide in the closet."
Nathan gives me one last kiss and before he can deepen it I push him off and push him into the closet. I jog to the door and unlock it and peaked my head out.
"Yeah?" I asked sweetly.
"Do you wanna go together?" asked Jeff.
"Sure, my car probably got towned away." I said.
"Is something wrong?" said Jeff.
"Nope." I said opening the door all the way. Jeff swoops in one more time and kisses me. He walks me to the middle of the room and starts to kiss me. I look over to the closet and think about Nathan, he must be really struggling to keep it cool. Jeff's kiss was getting more and more passionate. I push him a way.
"I need a shower." I said.
"I don't care how you look." said Jeff.
"I really need a shower. I feel dirty and you know I hate feeling dirty." I said now pleading him.
He gives me a suspicious look and then he let's it go.
"I'll wait for you down stairs." said Jeff, he pecks my lips and walks out of the room. I lock it just as I closed the door.

"How dare he touch you like that?" snarled Nathan, with a lot of venom in his voice, and pointed to the door.
"Drop it Nathan. In a few days it won't matter." I said.
"I just hate it when other guys want you." said Nathan.
"But you know I'm yours, so don't worry." I assured him."Now when I'm gone you need to get out of here."
"Fine." he sighed.
"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said and headed to the bathroom.
"Can I join?" smirked Nathan.
"No, you haven't even gotten to third base." I teased. Nathan pins me to wall next to my bed stand.
"Wanna hit a home run?" he whispered in my ear.
"mmmh, sounds tempting, but...no thanks." I said freeing me from the grip. I lock the door as soon as I closed it. I strip down and get in the shower.

Ten minutes later I walk out of the shower and wrap the towel above my chest.
"Clothes would've been nice to bring, Melinda." I told myself. I peak out the bathroom door and saw Nathan on my bed looking at the ceiling.
"Nathan bring me some clothes." I hissed. Nathan looks at me and almost drools.
"Wh-where are they?" he stuttered.
"Under the bed," I said sarcastically."In the closet."
"Right." said Nathan.

He hands me skinny jeans, and a foo fighters shirt. He also got me underwear, which he took his sweet time to give. I got changed and combed my hair into a pony tail. I applied eyeliner and walked out of the bathroom.
"Remember to get out." I warned Nathan, before I left the room. I jog down the stairs and into the living room and found the gang watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer, re-runs.
"Ready!" I stated.
"Fianlly." huffed Brian.
"I didn't took long did I?" I asked.
"No, just an hour." said Linda.
"it was only 45 minutes. Record time." I smiled sheepily.
"Vamonos!" declared Linda throwing her fist in the air. (let's go!)

<< Three Weeks Later>>

Okay, so Christmas has passed, New Year's has passed. Everything was going normal, except for the talks on the phone with Nathan. I know it was wrong to do it behind Jeff's back, after he's been the greatest guy in the world and all.
But now came the time to break up with Jeff.
The morning of when I had decided to break up with him, I had the biggest stomach ache; it was more like guilt. But I finally got up the courage to call Jeff over to my house.

Ring....Ring...Ring....Ring....

Hello?

"Jeff!!--"

"Ha gotcha!, suckaaa, leave a messege." it had been Jeff's voicemail, and my cheeks were red from the reatrded thing I did. I can't believe I fell for that. (BTW I have the same voicemail on my cell...people get mad...it's halarious when they tell you or when you hear their messeges..lol :P)

"Ha, ha, very funny Jeff." I said sarcastically."Come over to my house." I hanged up the phone. I went over to my computer and started to check myspace, I had some comments from some old friends. I then went to youtube and watched some funny South Park videos.

Ding...Dong! Ding...Dong!Ding...Dong!Ding...Dong!Ding...Dong!

"COMING, Don't push the button so much Jeff or you're gonna pay for the replacement!" I yelled as I walked out my room. Jogging the stairs (she does that a lot!). I swing the door open, and found a smiling from ear to ear Jeff. Which made me feel even worse about what I was going to do.
"Ha you fell for the voicemail as well. Linda got so pissed off last time she called." Jeff shaked his head as he remembered."So why did you want me to come over for?"
"Come with me to the living room." I said taking his hand and lead him to the living room and sat on the couch. I turn to my left to face Jeff."These last few weeks have been awesomeness. But--"
"There is a but?" asked Jeff his head tilted in confusion.
"Oh yeah there is; look....you've been an awesome boyfriend, but--"
"There you go saying but again." said Jeff.
"Jeff, please stop interrupting me, I'm trying to tell you that I want to break up but--" I covered my mouth with my hands and it had hit me that I had told him. His face is total shock and there is also hurt.
He gulps."Oh...that's why you wanted to talk about."
"Jeff--"
"Why?" he sort of demanded."Is it Nathan? It's him isn't? *sighs* I knew you still had feelings for him."
"I'm so so so sorry Jeff, I really tried to forget Nathan, I swear I --"
"Don't lie to yourself Melinda. You couldn't have tried, because you love him too much." his voice was full of hurt and now he adverted his gaze away from me. I felt the most horrible person in the world, right there. Jeff offered me something pure and beautiful and I ended up cheating on him. I wasn't worthy for him, he needed someone who wasn't in love with her former kidnapper.
"I wish you the best Melinda. I still want to keep out friendship, if that's alright with you?" said Jeff, his eyes still away from me.
"Of course, I still value your friendship." I said playing my fingers.
"You're playing with you fingers aren't you?" Jeff chuckled.
"You know me too well." I smiled.
"I know, that's why is going to be hard to forget you completely." said Jeff.
"Well I'm not going to completly forget you, because what you gave me was something pure, nothing could ever replace that." I said. After that an awkward silence follows.
"So.." Jeff said breaking the silence."What now?"
"You can tell the guys you broke up with me, if you want." I suggested.
"No thanks." said Jeff."I don't want to be the bad guy?" he teased.
"Ha ha." I said sarcatically.
"Nathan must be really something." said Jeff.
"He is." I sighed like a little girl in love with her favorite singer.
"He better make you happy. He made you go through enough crap." scoffed Jeff.
"Don't worry, I think we'll have a happily ever after." I grinned.

Jeff leaves; he says he has no grudge against me. He WAS to GOOD for me. I'm sure someone will give him all the love I should've.