Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

31. Please Make Them Stop

The following day, I called Nathan to tell him the good news, he said he was coming over. A few minutes passed, when I heard footsteps running outside my room, my door swings open and I'm attacked by two little boys.
"MELINDA!" they bellowed.
"Manuel! Victor! Get off me." I said pushing them off me. My two little brothers, were weak so it was really easy to push them off.
"We're back." they chorused.
"I can see that." I said rolling my eyes.
"We missed you." said Victor.
"Hecks yeah." Manuel added.
"Aww." I said.
"I see Melinda still breathes." my mom joked, I whipped my head up and saw her at the door frame.
"Mom?" I said with disappoinment in my voice, she caught it.
"Why so disappointed?" she asked.
"I--um---I," I struggled to say something, but my mom had come over to me and pulled me into a tight hug."What are you doing back so early?" I changed the subject.
"Your mother wanted to come home." said my dad's deep male voice. Now the whole family was inside of room."She was getting home sick."
"Yes, I missed my home, my children." she said tightening the hug.
"Great." I said with a plastered smile and pulled away from the hug.

Ding Dong!

The bell made me jump.
"Are your friends coming over, Melinda?" asked my father looking at me. I shaked my head.
"Ms. Melinda, there is a gentlemen waiting in the living room for you." said one of the maids, and gave a wink. My heart dropped.
"Who is it?" asked my mom.
"Mr. Nathan Fullert--." and even before the maid had time to finish, my father sprinted from his spot and almost ran downstairs.
"Papa, wait!" I yelled going after him. I jumped the last four steps and when I got to the living room, my dad had Nathan picked up by his collar."Papa put him down."
"Con que huevos crees que puedes entrar a mi hogar y buscar a mi hija, hijo de tu puta madre?!" my dad yelled in spanish, of course Nathan didn't understood a word. (With what guts, dare you come to my home and look for my daughter you son of a B_itch?) My dad had so much fury in his eyes. I tried to pull my dad's grip away from Nathan.
"Papa, drop him. Leave him alone." I begged him, with pleading eyes.
"Isn't he the bastard that kidnapped you?!" snarled my dad, not taking his eyes off Nathan for a second.
"Yes, but he's also the man I love!" I yelled. My dad takes his eyes off Nathan in shock. His face was white, like he was about to throw up.
"Que?" he said slowly putting Nathan down.(what?) Nathan walks over next to me. My father's eyes locking into mine.
"I love him, papa." I said, my voice almost dying on me. One thing I learned all my life was to never get on my dad's bad side, and I just did, and I don't regret it. Nathan and I take several steps back. We interlock fingers.
"Sir--" Nathan started but he was stopped when my dad's hand went in the air. His confused was now replaced by a hurt one.
"Fuera de mi casa, Fullerton." my dad said, in a calmed tone voice. (get out of my house.) You know that calmness your parents give you and then you say something and then they explode in anger?...that is the exact situation.
"Sir I love your daughter, we've fallen in love, we--"
"Get out of my house or I will use extreme force." my dad threaten.
"Papi, please listen to me--" I started
"No Melinda, me has desilucionado muy profundo." my dad said.( you've dissapointed me deeply.) My heartached, dissapointment was worse than being angry, it hurts more.
"Sebastian," my mother started, who I hadn't noticed, but she was at the entrance of the living room listening.
"No Bella. I will not be talked out of this." said my dad. All of a sudden I feel Nathan's hand being pulled away. I whip my head and saw two body guards pulling him away.
"NO!" I yelled, but then a third body guard, grabbed me by the waist and pulled me away from him. The body guards were built, so it wasn't easy for me to get free. Nathan struggled and yelled my name while I yelled his. My dad walks over to Nathan.Now I regret dissapointing my dad.

"You get near my daughter again and I will personally break every single bone in your body." my dad said.
"I'm willing to risk that for Melinda." said Nathan. What he said was beautiful, if I didn't know that my father would definitely do that.
"Dale una leccion afuera, para que aprenda con quien se esta metiendo." my dad said.
"Nononononono!!!" I said. He said to take Nathan out and teach him a lesson, so he could learn whom he's messing with. My eyes grew worried and scared as I saw the two body guards take him outside. I tried to squirm my way out, instead I got an idea and bit the body guard holding me and ran towards Nathan, but as I was about to reach him, someone had grabbed my arm and pulled me away, he spins me to face him and strikes me across the face, making me fall to the floor from the force of the slap.
"SEBASTIAN!" my mother yelled. It was my father who had striked me. He had never done that before, it's probably why I was in shock. I held my hand on my striked cheek and looked up in horror at my father. He had so much hatred in his eyes, but why? Why was he so mad about this? My mother came to my aide, she asks me if I'm okay, but I don't take my eyes off my father. What did that Fullerton's do so bad to deserve so much hatred from my father? There was something going on. But then something woke me from my thoughts, the sounds of punches hitting Nathan. It hit me so hard. Tears flowed down, it was as though I could feel his pain and suffering.
"Please make them stop." I whispered to my father.
"Will you stop seeing him?" asked my father. I bite my lip and let out a sob.
"Melinda,"my mother said in sympathy. I hear the punches and the groans of Nathan. It made a lump in my throat and a weird feeling my stomach, this was too much pain.
"Yes." I finally said. He nudges his head to the body guard, the one who had the grip on me, and the body walked outside. I hear him telling the others to stop. Instantly I hear the punching stop and a 'thud' sound. My father bends his knees to my level, he lifts my chin but I pull away in anger. He let's out a sigh.
"This is for your own good. Men like Fullerton don't deserve you." spat my father at the name of Fullerton. He stands up."Take Fullerton boy to his home, I'm sure you remember where he lives." my father was talking to one of the body guards.
"Yes sir." said the deep voice of Javier, my old body guard. The door opens and closes.
"James, take my daughter to her room. From now on, your door will open with key, and I will have the key." said my father. James, the body guard jerked me up hurting my arm."Don't try to runaway mija, there will be guards around your room 24/7."
I stayed quiet, if I say anything it might just make things worse. Like a rag doll James, pushes me inside my room. Few minutes later as I layed on the floor, one of the servents came and changed the door knob, so now it could only be opened with a key. Life couldn't get any worse; I was a prisoner in my own home.