Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

35. I Fell In Love

♦Nathan's Point of View♦ (I'm going back a bit)

Melinda reaches for me, but just when our hands were going to touch, she's pulled away and I'm pulled outside the house and pushed on the ground. I use my hands to break the fall. The two guards start to snicker. The nearest one kicks me straight on the gut, taking my breath out. He does that several times, and then he starts to kick me on the face. One of the guards holds me from behind, with my arms behind me.

"This will teach you to get near, Ms. Melinda." said a guard and with a right hook, punched me on the face and then on my gut. He did this for several times, until I was a drag doll, only on my feet because the guard his holding me up. I can feel my lip busted and I was covered in dirt from the ground.
The door is opened. Another guard comes out and whispers something to the guy punching me. I sort of black out after that.

When I open my eyes, I'm tied up and on the back of a car.
"He's alive." announced the guard.
"Really? I was hoping he would die." smirked the one driving.
"So this is the bastard who kidnapped Ms. Melinda?" said the one on the pasenger seat.
"Don't worry, he got what he deserves." chuckled the driver.
I chuckle.
"What's so funny british boy?" hissed the driver.
"I guess neither of you guys have been in love." I smiled. They give me a questioning look."I meant every word about my love to Melinda."
"We're warning you, punk, stay away from her." hissed the one next to me.
"You'll be seeing a lot of me mates, so get used to it." I smirked. The car stops, the driver gets out, opens my door and throws me out by my collar and pushed me on the ground. I groaned in pain as I felt my ribs ache.
"You can walk the rest of the way." said the driver, he got on the car and drove off. I coughed the dirt he lifted into the air and continued to walk.

<<House>>

I opened the door with difficulty, as soon as I appeared at the door someone pulled me into a bear hug.
"Owww!!!" I said in pain, my ribs were being re-crushed.
"What happened to you?" asked my Aunt mary, her voice full of worry. Her voice breaking.
"Nothing." I lied as I pushed her away gently.
"Something happened! You're all beat up my dear. Who did this to you?" she demanded. My dad walks in, and his eyes widen in shock.
"Nathan, what happened?" he asked.
"Can we talk in your office father?" I asked.
"No, you need to get looked at, those wounds need to be mended." she said.
"Not now Mary!" I snapped in anger and walked towards my father's office.

Not too long after my father comes in.
"Tell me what happened?" he asked.
"What did you do to Sebastian Gomez, that makes him hate you so much?" I asked, my father is taken back by the so front question.
"What do you mean? do you mean Sebastian did this to you?" my father growled."I'm gonna--"
"What did you do father?" I snapped.
My father sighs and hesitates to answer the question. He walks over the room and sits on his chair.
"I fell in love." he said simply. He contiues because he saw my confused look."Quiet a few years ago, before I met your mother, I was madlly in love with a beautiful women, she was a model, Super Top Model. She had the most beautiful chocolate eyes--"
"Melinda's mum?" I asked not sure. My father nods."What?"
"We met when she was doing a photshoot in London. After our nights...alone...she found out she had an arranged marriage with Mr. Gomez. Before the wedding me and her ran away. Eventually they caught us and they got married. We remained in contact, but time passed by and we lost contact for many years....until recently." he said, his voice was sad."We went our separate ways."
"How come you never told me this before?" I asked.
"Did you really want to hear how I was madlly in love with another wome, who wasn't your mother?" he asked.
"True." I said.
"I'm guessing Sebastian warned you to stay away from Melinda." he said.
I nod.
"Mmmh...tell me son...how much do you love Melinda?" he asked. I shocked by his question.
"More than my life." I said."She's my everything."
"Then I will do everything in my power so both of you could have a happy ending." my dad smiled.
"How are you going to do that?" I asked.
"First give Sebastian time, let him calm down." said my father.

<< One Week Later>>

I paced around my room as MUSE played on the loud speakers. Listening to them made me feel closer to Melinda, since she loved them too.
Melinda...I miss her so much. Her green eyes with a hint of brown, her full natural pink lips and smooth skin. How wanted her in my arms, how I want to hold her and kiss her and tell her how much I truly love her. How no one in the world made me so crazy. I knew she was suffering, which made me even more miserable, she had been through so much she didn't need any more pain.

Knock Knock!!

"Leave." I ordered.
"It's Chuck, Nathan." said Charles.
"I said leave." I snapped angrily.
"Mate, trust me you NEED to see this." said charles with a serious tone, something he rarely did. Curious I walk to the door and opened the door.
"What is it?" I asked, he shoves a magazine to my nose. I snatch it away and read it.

MELINDA BELLA GOMEZ AND CESAR RODRIGUEZ'S WEDDING
MAY 3 2008


There at the cover was a picture of them holding hands...happy...at the beach. I turn to the page with the story.

'After many years of being the number one Bachelor of Europe, Cesar Rodriguez, who is in line for the Spanish throne, has finally gotten engaged. Who's the lucky lady? Her name is Melinda Gomez, a daughter of a wealthy Mexican family. Turns out this girl has brains, graduated a whole year a head of her class, not just that but she is beautiful. The perfect catch, a genius and beautiful lady. The ring on her finger cost around $10,000. The wedding date is for Saturday May 3 2008. In three month this lovely couple will tie the knot and say their I do's.'

"This isn't happening." I said in a low voice. Tears of fury emerged.
"Mate?" asked charles. Out of anger I punch the wall and leave a crack, I ignore the pain on my knuckles.
"We're stopping that wedding." I said.
"But.."
"But what Charles?" I snapped with an angry look.
"If Melinda loved you, why is she engaged?" he asked. I was speechless.
"It's an arranged marriage." said my father's voice.
"What?" I asked.
"Bella called me not too long ago." he said.
"Who's Bella?" I asked.
"Melinda's mom. Her father made an arranged marriage when Melinda was barely five to Rodriguez's only son Cesar." he said.
"He can't do that." I said.
"He has to, or he loses everything. Sebastian gave the hand of his daughter for money he borrowed from Juan Rodriguez. He denies her hand, he would go to jail and lose everything. Melinda is sacrifing her happiness for the well being of her family." my dad said.
"She's too good to be HIS daughter." I said clentching my fist.
"She's too kind hearted. That girls has a reserved seat in heaven." my dad said.
"I can't let this happen father." I said.
"We have three months to think of a plan and put it to affect." my dad smirked.