Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

36. Life is out to get me

It's official, life is out to get me. Why? Ha, do I need to elaborate?
Well, when me and Nathan, finally, had the chance to be together, my father goes all anal and separates us. Not only that, he then tells me I'm engaged to one the biggest drug lord's son?
God, what have I done to deserve this? Is it because I only put one dollar in the basket? I swear on my soul if you get me out of this I'll put five every time I go.

Well, enough whining. Let me tell you what has happened for the past month.
A few days after my first day at my 'new' home, I found out how annoying and how much of an imbecile, Cesar really is. He won't stop pointing out my flaws. "You really should start running....Ha! woobally bits..."he said as he pointed to my stomach. I never knew I could hate a person so much. I couldn't believe everything he was telling me, got to me so easily.

~-~-~-~-~DAY AT THE BEACH {PUBLIC APPEARANCE} -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I stuffed the rest of my clothes in the small beach bag, angrily. Cesar had just made one of his 'compliments.'
I had changed into my swimming bikini, when I came out of the bathroom he said.
"You're wearing...that?" his face was like he had tasted something sour.
I look at myself with a confused look."What's wrong with it? It's cute."
He rolls his eyes."If that's what you like."
I glare." 'if that's what you like' "I mimicked his Spanish accent and stuck my tongue out."Jerk."
"So childish." he muttered before he left 'our' room and slammed the door against him.
I make a gun with my hands and point it at the door.
"One of these days...Cesar...BANG!!!" I growled and then lowered by hands. I take my bag and walk out of the room.

~-~Beach~-~

Only me and Cesar were going to the beach. The ride was a bit long, since there was traffic and of course the beach was in Malibu, California.

"Oh before I forget." Cesar said leaning on his side, while taking something out of his trunk's pocket. It was a red box."Here." he throws it at me, and I catch is easily before it hit my face.
"Nice aim." I said sarcastically.
"Nice face." he smirked.
"Ugh!" I whined. I opened the box and saw an engagement ring."What's this?" I asked holding it in my palm and pointing at it.
"I believe it is called an engagement, unless there is another word in English." he glared.
"So no getting down on one knee and ASKING me?" I pretended to be shocked and hurt.
"You're too sarcastic." he said coldly.
"You're too pathetic, there we're even." I said in a smile. The limo stops and opens my door. The driver lends me a hand to get out, I took it, just to not be rude. The smell of the ocean, hits me. All of a sudden, I find some calmness. The sounds of the rushing waves crashing on the rocks, made me find my inner peace.
"What the heck are you doing?"
Moment ruined.
I sigh in frustration.
"Must you ruin every single thing in my life?" I asked giving him an icy look.
"It's my job." he smirked.
"Well you're good at what you do." I sighed in defeat.
"Oh, I'm good in a lot of things." he said, I look up at him in disgust and he gives me a wink. He was hot, but not my kind of guy.
"Someone is full of themselves." I said."So now what?"
"We walk around the beach, wait for the paparazzi." he said like it was obvious.
"I guess." I said. He takes my hand and interlocks his fingers with mine."Ever heard of lotion?"
"Ever heard of that being a women's thing?" he said.
"It wouldn't kill you to use it, Cesar." I had an annoyed look.He pulls my hand as he starts to walk."don't jerk me."
"You're my future wife, I'll do whatever I want." he said.
"It's called being a gentlemen, you jackass!" I hissed.
He doesn't respond, because the paparazzi were already taking picture from afar.
"Scratch your head." he whispered in my ear.
"Why?" I asked.
"So they can see the engagement ring, smart girl." he said in a no-duh tone. I put on my glasses and then flip my hair with my free hand, which is my left hand.
"So, are you a man-whore?" I asked bluntly. He gives me a questioning look, with his raised eyebrow.
"What makes you say that?" he asked.
"I don't know, you give me that man-who.re vibe. It's usually never wrong." I said, as I kicked the sand, and swing ed our hands.
"How would I know?" he said.
"Okay, how many 'girlfriends' have you had in the past years? It includes the one night stands." I said.
Cesar starts to count with his right hand he goes up to ten and then lifts four more fingers.
"Fourteen."
"Whor.e!!" I yelled and laughed, he pouts.
"What about you?" he asked.
"Two." I said non-nonchalantly."You see I have standards. Luckily you don't qualify."
He smirks, he does that a lot...I mean A LOT. It's like his trade-mark or something.
"Now." he said more to himself.
"Now wh--"
But before I could react, he pulls me by the waist and plants his lips on mine.
"Play along." he mouthed. I whine."Do it!"
"Fine." I mouthed. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. The grip on my waist got tighter, Cesar was enjoying this too much. We both pull away, and I put on a fake smile.
"You're not that bad." he said through his fake smile.
"Too bad I can't say the same thing." I said through my fake smile and leaned my head on his shoulder as we continued to walk.

~-~HOME~-~

The very next day, it was all over US Weekly and other papers. I crumbled the paper and threw it at the wall with all of my might. I go over to the opposite wall and bang my head on it for a couple of times.
"If you keep doing that you're going to get dumber. If that's even possible." Cesar said in a smile.
"I'm the most miserable person in the world." I whined and banged my head two times.
"Yeah, you who sleeps on a comfy bed, has warm food, and clothes to wear, are the most miserable person in the world." he said sarcastically.
"Fine, maybe not in the world." I said.
"Why do you complain so much?" he said as he leaned on the poll of the bed stand.
"Because I'm actually in love with someone else." I said.
"Nicholas, right?" he said.
"Nathan." I corrected.
"How is he like?" he said.
"He's great. At first he had the coldest heart I knew, well not anymore," I said looking at Cesar, who shrugs."But after I broke threw that ice barrier, there was a beautiful person. A person full of life...full of hopes and love. We love each other so much. But apparently destiny doesn't want us together."
Cesar has a thinking face.
"I'm sure if it's meant to be, things will work out." he said.
"But what if it isn't? What if this love I have in my heart is only going to stay there? Taunting me every day of my life? I couldn't live like that." I said as I spaced out, thinking of how I met Nathan and our first kiss. I touch my lips gently, longing for his touch.
"You really love him don't you?" Cesar said in an understanding tone. I nod.
"I just can't imagine life without him. My heart is aching...and there is no prescription that could mend this wound." I said.

"Wow...that...is...so...emo." he said. My sad look quickly turns into an angry one.
"You sure know how to fcking ruining a moment, Cesar." I scoffed and walked out of the room, and soon I was on the verge of crying, but I held the tears back. I hated looking weak.
♠ ♠ ♠
Apologies for any gramical mistakes!!