Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[04] {Caught}

Victor Manuel's pov.
Bella (Melinda) just left to distract the kidnappers.

"Do you think she's going to be alright?" asked Jose.

"Of course she is. It's Bella we're talking about. She's always alright." I said a bit unsure myself. We waited in the alley for another two hours.

"She's not coming back. They got to her." said Jose.

"We have to tell papa, what happened." I said. Jose nods. We both start running back to the house. It was only two miles away. When we got home, we saw his car outside. I guess he was back from his business trip. I was thinking on calling him but he's here now. I slam the door open.

"PAPA! PAPA!" we both yelled as we ran into his office. There was other men with him.

"Boys what are you doing here so late?" asked my father."We'll talk later--"

"Bella was kidnapped!" we both yelled. My father's eyes widen.

"QUE!" he said standing up from his seat. He comes over to us and bends on one knee to look at us straight in the eye."Boys you're not making this up right?"

"No, papa! Some men took Bella. They were shooting at us , Bella left us in a safe place and told us to wait for her, but she never came back." said Jose.

"You think it's him?" said one of the men in suits.

"Who else?" my dad said."Boys go to your room, Rose will be there."

Estaban( dad) pov.
The boys go out the office, and Rose went with them to their room. Once the boys were gone, I go back to my desk. I bang the desk with my fist.

"How dare he mess with my children?!" I yelled in anger. I was shaking in anger. Melinda was my only daughter.

"This was to be expected, but not so fast." said James, said the one on the right chair.

"If he lays one hand on her.." I said shaking my fist in the air.

"Fullerton, may be a criminal but he still wouldn't touch a young girl." said John.

"We'll have to wait for his call." I said."I knew I shouldn't have black mailed him.". The door opens and my wife comes in with a scared.

"Estaban is it true, has my baby girl been kidnapped?" said Evelinda. She loved Melinda. With a sad look I walk to her. Put both hands on her shoulders.

"It seems so. Don't worry, Melinda knows how to take care of herself." I said and hugged her. She cries on my shoulder.
'You're going to pay Fullerton. For messing with my family.' I thought.

A day went by and nothing had happened. But on the afternoon the phone rang. I quickly answer. It was Fullerton. He said the basics, if I called the cops, melinda would pay the price. How I hated his british accent. He said he would call again for more instructions.

Melinda's pov.
It was getting darker and colder. I was in the same position. The mud was sort of a blanket for me. It didn't excatly cover me but I was able to survive. I knew if I started a fire, it would lead them to me. I slowly drifted to sleep. In my dreams I kept seeing Nathan's blue eyes. They were extremly beautiful but full of sadness. The sound of birds woke me up. I get up and start to walk deeper in the forest. I come to a lake. The water was cold, but I full of mud.

"Oh well." I said and went in the water. I go under and swim. I go back to the surface. And swim back to the shore.

"Theres no where to go, love!" yelled Chuck. He was to my right about ten feet. To my left was the other guy. And five feet from me was Nathan.

"Found you." said Nathan. Like a duel I look at everyone. I start to analyze my possibilties.

"Fine. I give up. You got me. I'm cold, I'm hungry. I give up." I said with my hands in the air and walked to Nathan. When it looks that I'm going to him, I make a quick move and run to my left side. I hear a shot and I feel something behind my neck. I check my neck and take out a dart. "Shit." I fall hard on the ground.

Nathan pov.
Melinda falls to the ground.

"Finally, it's so cold. I wonder how she survived the night?" Chuck said picking her up bridal style.

"She used mud to keep her warm." I said. 'She's smarter than she looks' I thought.

"Let's take her back to Mansion. Your father may be less furious once we bring her in." said peter. We walk all the way back to house, which was about 5 miles away. We enter the house. My father was in his office. Talking to someone. I stand infront of the door and wait for him to be finish.

"Very good then." said my father and hanged up. He looks at me with a mad look."Well?"

"We got her. We had to use the tranquilizer. She'll wake up in a few hours." I said with cold eyes. My father walks to me with his cigar in his mouth.

"If you would've done your job, we wouldn't have had to use such force." spat my father.

"How was I suppose to know she was different." I snapped back.

"Don't you talk back to me boy." said my father pointing his finger at me."Where is she?"

"In the living room. I came to ask, if the basement was ready." I said.

"Oh, she's not staying in the basement." my father said as he walked out of his office and into the living room. Where put had placed her on the couch. When my father comes in, Chuck and Peter stand.

"Hello sir." said Peter and Chuck.

"Hello boys." said my father and then looked at Melinda...I mean the subject. He oggled her. I couldn't believe it. But I didn't say anything."She's more beautiful in person. Not bad for a mexican. Take her to the guest room. The room will be locked outside and the food will be brought to her three times a day. There is a chain next to bed. Attach it to her wrist."

"Yes sir." said Peter and Chuck. Peter picks her up and head upstairs.

"I still can't believe that girl outsmarted you three." chuckled my father.

"What now father?" I asked.

"Now nothing. I'm going to make Gomez suffer for a while and then tell him to give me my money back." said my father.

"I....guess." I said.

"Don't worry boy. This is just another assignment. Nothing big." said my father.

"Whatever you say father." I said and walked out the living room and went to my room. The first thing I did was put on some music. I look for a station and I hear Red Hot Chili Peppers's Dani California. All that time I couldn't get the image of melinda out of my mind. Her eyes, brown with green. Her hair. I've seen her smile and it brought something inside of me alive. She wasn't like any girl I've met. She was normal, even though she has had almost everything in life. No, Nathan, never again, remember last time you fell in love. You almost got your father sent to jail. You're right. All girls want is to use us and then leave us.