Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

41. The End... or is it?

Image

~~~~~Still No One's Point of View~~~~~

"Nathan! Nathan!Nathan!" Melinda screamed as she brought his cold hand to her cheek."Don't leave me! Wake up!"

"Melinda the paramedics are here, let them take care of him." Bella said pulling her broken heart daughter away from Nathan. Melinda didn't fight her mom, she had strength left. If Nathan died she died as well.

The paramedics make sure they don't hurt Nathan as they put him on the strecher.

Melinda hides her face on her mom's chest and sobs. Bella couldn't bare seeing her daughter like this.

Sebastian's heart was torn in two seeing her daughter like this as well. He has never seen Melinda cry so much. She really loved Nathan, how could he done this to her? This was all his fault, at least he thought he was. Sebastian hugged Melinda, and the three of them stayed like that for a while.

"Someone has to call John." said Sebastian as he pulled away from the hug and took out his cellphone."John...yes I know I should be the last person on earth calling you, but....I have some bad news about Nathan...."

A parademic approached them.

"The boy is calling for a Melinda." he said.

"That's me." said Melinda pulling away from her mother."Is he going to be alright?"

"It's too soon to tell. Please come with me, he has asked for your presence." he said. Melinda lifts her dress and follows the paramedic outside, where the cameras began to flash in her eyes. She covered her eyes with her arm.

She tries to step inside the ambulance but the dress was too wide. Frustrated, Melinda removes the piece from the bottom, so only the dress was on. Her dress had Nathan's blood. She gets inside the ambulance and sits next to him.

"I'm here Nathan. I'll always be here." she said trying to hide the tears. Melinda could see his smile through the breathing mask, he removes it.

"I--l-love--y--you." he managed to say.

Melinda covers her mouth with her hand, keeping her from yelling in pain, not physically of course.

"I love you with all of my heart." she said her voice breaking.

"Don't remove the mask sir." said a lady paramedic and put the mask back on.

The rest of the way, Melinda held onto Nathan's hand and gave him encouraging smiles. She couldn't help feeling guilty, even though it wasn't her fault. He was only trying to protect her.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~Hospital-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Melinda bit her nails as she waited in the waiting room. People in there gave her weird looks because of her bloody dress, but she didn't care. I mean the love of her life was dying. Soon her family and friends came.

Rodrigo and the rest of the gang, hugged her tightly.

"He's going to make it." Rodrigo said.

"Yeah, I bet he's a strong fella." said Brian with a sympathetic smile.

"Thank you guys for coming." Melinda said.

"We're here for you always." said Jeff, she smiles at him and nods.

"Where is he?" said a family voice. It was John. John was so scared, his only son was dying.

"He's in surgery, John." Melinda spoke up. John snaps his head towards a crying Melinda. He looks at the blood on her dress."it's Nathan's blood." she said as she saw him stare at the dress."I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault, Melinda." said John, he didn't want her to think he was mad at her. Nathan knew what he was doing."He was willing to die for you. That's a real man."

"John." said Bella. They lock eyes and Bella remembers old times.

"Bella...you look good." John said. Sebastian stands next to Bella and wraps his arm around her waist.

"You look good too." Bella said back. John and Sebastian give each other a nod.

`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-``-`-`-``-`-`-`Hours Later-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`

Finally the doctor came out.

"Fullerton family?" he announced. Everyone stands and approaches the doctor."Immediate family only."

"Is he going to be alright?" asked John. Melinda took a few steps away, but John caught her by the arm and gently pulled her back in."You're family." She smiles.

"Luckly the bullet missed any major artery. He's in deep sleep, we'll see if he makes it through the night. When he is transffered to a room, I'll let you know." said the doctor and walked away.

Melinda thanked god and was able to breath now.

♥Melinda's Point of View♥

I couldn't believe it. Nathan was alive, it wouldn't be long before we could be together again. A smiled appeared on my face as I thought of Nathan's strong arms holding me and telling me he loves me.

But soon it was all taken away... again. The doctor came back with some terrible news.

Nathan had entered a coma. I didn't pay attention to the details because I believe I had fainted just after the doctor said "Coma".

I didn't want to wake, I mean I had nothing to wake up for. The only thing waiting for me in the living world was, pain and misery. I wanted to sleep and never wake up. My dreams and hopes were in a coma. I wanted to be in the same place with Nathan.

The real question is...

Now what?.....

SEQUEL COMING SOON!!!
I hope....
♠ ♠ ♠
Did I forget to mention there was a sequel to this story. It's a bit shorter but I think really good as you'll see. Um yeah, thank you for the lovely comments I really enjoy reading them and ten stars is good right? lol Loves ya! Peace and Love.