Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[05] {John Fullerton}

~Melinda's pov~
I wake up in a bedroom. It was ordinary. A bed, a drawer and another door, besides the entrance. I lift my arm, and I feel something heavey on my wrist. It was a chain.
"Great. So much for attacking them and running." I said as I pulled the chain and saw that it was stuck to the wall. I explore the room and saw that it had nice things. It even had a little window. I stood on my toes to see outside and saw about three or more miles a lake. That must've been where they found me. I hear key chains and the sound of unlocking doors. Four people come in. Three I recognized, but the other was a much older man. He was brown haired and blue eyes. Grey suit and looked like he was in good shape for a man like that. He must be like thiry eight or something.

"Melinda Bella Gomez. So lovely to finally meet you." said the man with his british accent.

"Tell me are all british people assholes?" I said with an angry look.

"Feisty. Just like your father. Your father the double crossing bastard." spat the man.

"Oye! You have no right to call me father that. First look at yoursef in the mirror before saying anything." I said.

"Do yo know what your father does for a living?" he said getting closer to me. I take several steps back.

"He owns a business." I said proudly. He chuckles.

"Do you know what kind of business he runs? Do you know how your father gets money to buy you clothes from stores like Hollister--"

"Thats where you're wrong. I don't shop at Hollister." I said."My father is an honorable man."

He laughs."Child, your father is a drug dealer."

I got angry and went to for a punch but stops it and slaps me across the face with his hand with rings. I as so mad tears were falling in rage.

"Your father will pay for every cent he stole from me. Or it's your life!" he spat. He turns his heel and walks out the room. All of the three guys, who were around my age looked at me. Two with pity and one just normal.

"What the fuck are you staring at?!" I yelled. All three boys walk out and lock the door behind them. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I yelled in anger. I throw things on the floor. I punch the mirror on the counter and little pieces were inisde my knuckles.
'At least the twins are safe.' I thought.'Could my father really be a drug dealer? No, he wouldn't do anything like that. But I barely know my father. He's always on his business trips.'

I was standing in the middle of the room crying. I cover my eyes with my hands, fall to my knees and cry. I was scared and had no idea what was going to happen to me. I've never been so scared in my life. I started to pray in spanish. I don't for how long but I was in that position for hours.

Every now and then the door would open to check on me, or to bring me food. Soon seconds turned minutes, minutes to hours, and hours into days. Soon I forgot what day it was or the time. I was getting tired and most of all bored.

"Can you least give me paper and pencil, so I can draw?" I asked Chuck.

"I'll ask." said Chuck and he shut the door behind him, leaving a tray of food. I go to the tray and eat some eggs with bacon and some orange juice. At least they feed me good. To keep in shape I had to do a lot of sit ups.

One of the most boring days ever, I was drawing Nathan for some reason. His cold expressions told a story. Was I falling for the guy who kidnapped me? No, of course not...I think. No. With those thoughts in my head, it made me angry and I throw the drawing notebook across the room.

The door of the room is suddenly opened. It was the man who was behind my kidnapping. He had a smirk on his face.

"I think you've been locked up enough." said the man.

"Really? I haven't noticed." I said sarcatically rolling my eyes at him. He still keeps his smile.

"I believe I haven't introduced myself. My name is John Fullerton." he said with a bow.

"And I care because?" I said. He still smiles. It boiled me that he still kept that smile on his face. I wanted to slap it off.

"You will have dinner with us today. Try to be polite. I'm having company over. Try to keep the kidnapped thing between us and the boys." said John.

"What makes you think I won't tell them you kidnapped me?" I said.

"You won't. Because if you do love, it will be last thing you'll ever do." said John, his eyes changing from normal to dangerous-man in a nanosecond. I gulp and nod my head.

"Fine. Pero(But) do you have better clothes, because I've been for,god knows how long, and I want to change." I said.

"Peter!" said John and from outside came Peter.

"Yes sir?" said Peter.

"Take Miss Gomez to the room at the end of the hall on the first floor. I believe there is clothes there her size." said John.

"Yes sir." said Peter. Digging in his pocket and pulled out a silver key. I hand him by wrist and he unlocks the lock. I rub my wrist, which had a tan. He grabs me by the arm and pulls me of the bed and starts to drag me.

"I can walk since I was two, thank you very much." I said pulling my arm back. He glares at me. We walk for like three minutes and we find the stairs going down. I look around and saw many famous paintings. I stopped at one from a Painter I really admired."No way, is that a Picasso?"

Peter stops and walks to where I was and looks at the painting.

"Yes. I believe so. You like art?" said Peter.

"It's my life. Besides, music and skating. 'El Viejo Guitarrista', really awesome." I said.

"Come. We have to get you some clothes before company arrives." said Peter.

"And who is this company anyway?" I asked.

"Just relatives of the Fullerton's." said Peter. We stop at the door at the end of the hall. Peter unlocks the room. In the room, was like a huge closet. Which basically was."Pick anything you want. You have thirty minutes."

"Uh huh." I said as I walked in. The first thing I looked for was a window, but there wasn't any."So much for that."

I start to look around and saw that most of the clothes were, girly girls. I made funny faces as I looked through the clothes.
>.< O.~ x_x

I had rip a long old skirt. I found some shirt.

"Times up." Peter said.

"Ugh. Coming." I said all dressed and opened the door. My hair was fixed and I had make up on. Peter looks at me astonished."What?"

"N-nothing." Peter stuttered."Come I'll show you to the living room."

"Do I have a choice?" I said following him.

"Of course you don't. You're a prisoner." said a cold and familiar voice. At the end of the hall, was Nathan.

"It's called sarcasm, smartass." I said.

"Then you need sarcasm lessons." said Nathan.

"And you need a brain. Thats about even." I said. Nathan smirks and I stick my tounge out."Pinches babosos." (Fuckin' idiots.)" I cursed in spanish.