Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[06] {Nathan's New Girlfriend?}

"Well, well well. You cleaned up nicely, love." said John.

"Uhh, John, right? Let's get one thing straight. I don't care where you're from. Do NOT call me love." I said with dangerous eyes.

"Feisty. Just like your mother." said John.

"You knew my ma?" I said.

"Knew her? I was her boyfriend for five years." said John.

"Ew." I said blocking dirty thoughts. >.<'

DING DONG!!

"Wow, so original bell." I said, as everyone stood infront of the stairs."Wait what am I suppose to tell them?"

"I don't make up something." said John.

"Yeah. Use the brain the Lord gave you." said Nathan. I glare at him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" someone squealed, of course it was a women. In came a women about 40 or so. She had dirty blonde hair, red lipstick and a bag with a dog in it."Little brother, it's been so long." she said hugging John.

Then from the door came more people. About four more. One girl, and two guys. Well one was about my age.

"Little Nathan. You've grown so much. And look so much like your mother." said the lady. she hugs him

"Hi Aunt Mary." said Nathan through the hug. I couldn't keep the laugh from coming and let out a snort. Mary's eyes land on me.

"And may I ask who you are young lady?" asked Mary politely.

"Me? I'm Melinda. I'm..." I said thinking and then an idea hit me."I'm Nathan's new girlfriend." I could feel Nathan's eyes on me. I knew he was glaring.

"Girlfriend?" said Mary."You're dating again Nathan?"

"Apparentely." said Nathan through his teeth and shot more glares at me. I give him an innocent smile.

"Be careful, Nathan." said the older man who came.

"Don't worry, I will Uncle Henry." said Nathan.

"Oh Melinda. This is my daughter Myra and my son Jacob." said Mary. The girl had red hair like her dad, Henry. The guy also had red hair like the dad and had piercing blue eyes.

"Hi, I'm Melinda." I said giving them a short wave. They had sour looks on their faces. I think they didn't like me. Theres a silence. It was too awkward.

"So, let's have dinner then." said John, leading us to the living room. As I walked behind Myra, someone pulls me by the arm.

"Oww watch it. Guey(dude)." I said. I saw who it was. it was a furious Nathan.

"Girlfriend?!" Nathan hissed.

"What? I just used the brain the good Lord gave me." I said with a smirk.

"I guess, it wasn't enough." said Nathan.

"Hey! you people dragged me into this mess. I didn't ask for any of this!" I hissed.

"Yeah, yeah boo hoo." said Nathan.

"Plus it's only for today." I said.

"They're staying a whole week." said Nathan.

"Great. I have to pretend to like you." I said and then faked a gag.

"Well it isn't going to be much fun preteding to like you either." said Nathan.

"whatever." I said and walked away leaving him. When I entered the living room everyone's was on me."Sorry, just having a conversation with my lover."

Peter let's out a snort.

"Melinda, sit next to me. Wouldn't want you to wander." said John.

"Yeah. I could get lost...or kidnapped." I said as I sat.

"Thats ridiculous we're miles away from civilization." said Henry.

"Really?" I said interested."How far would you say?"

"Ahem." said John.

"Just curious." I said raising my hands. Nathan."Hello love." I said with a fake british accent. He puts on a smile.

"Tell me, umm..." said Mary."ummm..."

"Melinda." I said with a smile.

"Yes. Melinda. Tell me are you...uhh..how can I say this?" said Mary. But I knew what she was trying to say.

"Am I Ameican? White?" I finished for her.

"Yes." said Mary.

I smile at her."No I'm not. I'm Latina." I said.

"Oh." She said dissapointed."Do you go to school?"

"No." I said. I think she was thinking about the stereotype of latinas failing school."I graduated a whole year ahead before my class."

"You don't say." said Henry."You must be pretty smart."

"What do you plan to do about money?" asked Mary.

"Well, if God permits, I plan to be a midwife nurse." I said.

"You're not afraid of blood?" said Myra. I turn to her, she had a shocked face.

"No. I'm not like that. Birth is a miracle. It's how all of us was brought to this world." I said.

"I guess." said Mary."Well good luck with that, darling."

"Thank you." I said. As soon as she looks away I roll my eyes. 'Could this get any worse?' I thought as I looked around. My eyes landed on Jacob, who was also looking at me. He winks at me. 'Ew...it just got worse...ugh...please shoot me now' I bang my head on the table lightly.

"Melinda!" Nathan hissed.

"What!" I hissed back.

"Stop banging your head." said Nathan.

"or what?" I asked.

"Just listen to me for once." said Nathan."Just do it for me."

"Yeah, I really don't care about you, haven't you noticed that at all...or are you just so full of yourself all you hear is me me me me me?" I said.

"darling." said Nathan with a fake smile, a blind person could see.

"Yes lovie whovi?" I said with a baby voice.

"May I talk to you in private?" said Nathan.

"I rather eat. Because for the last...well god only knows how many days....I've only eaten bread, eggs, and bacon." I said. Nathan leans in my ear.

"It wasn't an option." he hissed.

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes. Nathan pulls me by the arm."Oww, there's no need to do that.."

~Peter pov~
"Oww there's no need to do that!" hissed Melinda to Nathan as he pulled her.

"Well if you would just cooperate, I wouldn't have to pull you!" hissed Nathan back.

"Oh and I'm just suppose to go willingly?" said Melinda. Then all you could hear is their arguing in the back. Theres a silence at the table.

John chuckles."Young love these days. It's all about love, hate."

The rest of the people laugh along.

'Hope Nathan doesn't kill her.' I thought.

~Melinda pov~
"Oh and I'm just suppose to go willingly?" I said as we were in the hallway.

"Look Melinda, get this straight. You are a hostage. We have your life in our hands. And you are getting on my last nerve." said Nathan in anger.

"I...just...want...to...go...back...home." I said as I poked him on his hard chest. He smirks."Don't make me slap that smirk off your face, pretty boy."

"I would love to see you try." said Nathan. I raise my left hand and go for a slap, as expected he blocks it. I go with my right and he blocks it."What now?"

"You'll see." I said as I hit him in the crutch with my knee. Nathan goes down to the floor in pain."Man's true weakness. My father taught me that." Fixing my hair and putting back that smile again, I walk back into dining room. Everyone eye's is on me as I walk back to my seat."Just resolving our little problems."