Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[09] {What kind of kidnapping is this?!}

The next three days were pretty much boring. Around Nathan's family we had to hold hands. But when they weren't around me and Peter talked. We talked about our childhood experiences. Around him I felt comfortable, same with Nathan. The time I spent with Nathan was also a nice experience. I've learned he could be nice sometimes. We've still been able to dodge that kiss. But the week was almost over and John hasn't said anything about my father calling back or doing anything. My father wouldn't let me rot in here...right? I mean I'm his daughter, his flesh and blood....he couldn't do that to me. But as the days passed my worried feeling grew bigger. Peter tried to reassure me with positive comments.

Now it's the third day of the week. Wednesday.

~Dinner~

"John," said Mary as we were eating.
"Yes?" said John.
"I think we should have a little get together with old friends." said Mary, everyone stops eating and pays attention.
"Get together? For what?" asked John as if it was a joke.
"Well, to celebrate. Nathan has a new girlfriend, thats plenty to celebrate about." said Mary. I knew John wouldn't want a party because I think word might've gotten out about my kidnapping. But if it did, I would be dead by now.
"But---" started John
"It's settled then. Friday night. I'll have to hurry." said Mary excusing herself from the table.
"I'll help you mummy, I want to invite my friends." said Myra.
"Well I'm going to a club with some friends." said Jacob.
"I guess I should go tell the servants about the menu." said Henry. All who was left in the table was Chuck, Peter, John, Nathan and me.

"What kind of kidnapping is this?" I thought out loud."First hiding from a family and now a party? I must be very lucky to get kidnappers like yourselves."
"It's not funny." said Chuck.
"Oh, yes it is." I said.
"Look. Here are the rules. Melinda you won't unless spoken to. Nathan will be with for the entire party. I don't want you telling anybody who you are in this house.."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know a hostage. Menso (idiot)." I said.
"Don't curse at me in Spanish." said John.
"How do you know what I'm saying?" I asked.
"I told you. I met your mother before your father. She taught me some stuff." said John.
"Ugh. whatever." I said."You what I've notice Peter?"
"What Mel?" asked Peter.
"Mary doesn't really like me. She gives me all of these suspicious looks." I said.
"I think everyone has notices that, captain obvious." said Nathan
"Shut it, Nathan." I hissed.
"Or what?" asked Nathan.
"Or I'll punch you." I warned.
"I would like to see you try." snorted Nathan.
"Fine then." I said lifting my right fist, then put it down."You're not worth my energy."
"Chicken." said Nathan.
"Your face!" I said.
"Nice comeback." said Nathan.
"I need a break from this idiot." I said mad and moved the chair and went towards the stairs. I was about to reach my bedroom door when...
"Oh, Melinda." singed Mary. She had a address book on her hand.
"Oh yes?" I sang back.Her smile drops. Now I was smiling.
"Do you want to invite some friends?" asked Mary.
'crap what do I say?' I thought.
"Uhh, no, they all are in school in Mexico, I don't think their parents will let them come." I lied.
"Ohhh, thats too bad. But look on the bright side." said Mary.
"There's a bright side to all of this?" I asked with a fake surprise.
"Yes. You'll get to meet new people." said Mary. She turns her heel and turns her back to me.
"Ma'am?" I said and she stops and turns back around."I have the feeling you don't like me. Why is it? You barely know me."

"Nathan is like my son. After my sister in law died, I became like his mother. Lucy hurt him badly, and since then has turned his heart cold. I don't want another tramp breaking his heart." hissed Mary and walked away. My jaw was dropped. His mother was dead? And who is this Lucy everyone keeps talking about.
"This has got to be the most dramatic kidnapping ever." I said and opened the door and went in my room. I look out the window and beyond the bars keeping me from escaping I saw nature. I missed the brightness of the sun.

~Later that night~
I went to sleep around 11pm and Jacob still wasn't back from the club. But no has seemed worried because I didn't see anyone go out and try to find him. I was in my shorts which were black and a tank top which was red. My hair was down. I woke up around 3am because I had to pee. I throw the covers over and put on the slippers. The bathroom was only a few doors down. I did my business and flushed the toilet. When I opened the door, I once again meet a pair of blue eyes. Jacob burps and the smell of alcohol hits my face.

"Are you drunk Jacob?" I asked.
"Yes." said Jacob and hiccuped.
"Looking for the bathroom again?" I asked remembering the last time.
"No, I was looking for you..do (hiccups) you know how HOT! you are?" asked Jacob.
"Thank youuuu." I said slowly, squinting my eyes trying to figure out why he gave me a compliment.
"You are! I mean if I were Nathan I would never let you out of m-(hiccups)-y sight." said Jacob."You have have the curves, the body and the face...let's go to my room and show you something."
I chuckle at what he was saying."No thanks." I said shaking my head.
"Come on. I'm sure you and Nathan shagged...why not me?" asked Jacob.
"Hey! I'm not a slut, I'm waiting for the one." I said.
"Tell that to someone who will believe you." said Jacob. I glare at him.
"I'm going to ignore the last comment and walk away." I said, once again making a left, but this time he put his hand on the wall blocking my way, he puts the other one on the other side blocking me from both side."Funny, Jacob, let me pass."
"Nope." said Jacob. Before I know it, he takes me hands and pins me to the wall making me bang my head.
"WT--!" but I was unable to say the rest, because he crashes his lips on my mine. He let's go of one hand and I punch him, but it did nothing to him. With his free hand he caressed my body, I felt so angry because I couldn't do anything, I was weak, and I was about you get raped by a drunk British guy. I make a desperate move and kick him where the sun don't shine, he let's go. And I make a run for it but shortly after that my hair is pulled back.
"Ahhh!!!" I sort of screamed. Someone pulls me down to the ground, of course it was Jacob. I was on the floor and Jacob was on top of me. He pinned me by putting one of his knees on both side of me. I made him several scratches. he gets my hands and pins them to the ground.
"Get off you jack.as.s!" I cursed but then he started to kiss my neck he goes all around.He let's go off my hands, he takes my red tank top and rips it, good thing I had my bra on. Once again he pins me."Help m---" Jacob covers me mouth, I bite him.
"Oww! You bitch!" He slaps me and I feel my lip busted, there was blood inside my mouth. Still covering my mouth he touches my stomach and starts to move his way up my breasts. My eyes were flowing with tears of anger and fear. Then something happened, Jacob was off me.

~Nathan's pov~
"Ahh!!" I hear as I was reading a book in 3am. I thought it nothing so ignored it and went back to my book.
"Get off you jack.as.s!!" I hear, it was Melinda's voice. Curious of what was happening, I got up and slowly went to the door."Help--" I hear but then nothing. I check the hall way.
"Oww you bitc.h!" I hear Jacob's voice say and then a sound of someone getting slap. Near the bathroom, I saw Jacob on top of someone, when I finally made it out, it was Jacob on top of Melinda and he was touching her. This boiled my blood. I made a fists, I had so much rage.
I run towards them and pull Jacob off Melinda.
"S-s-sorry ma---" but I didn't let him finish and start to punch him on the face. Jacob goes down to the ground and I start to kick him in the stomach.
"Someone help!!" I hear Melinda scream. Then I feel someone next to me.
"Nathan, stop it you're gonna kill him!" said Melinda."Someone help!!!"
I couldn't stop myself, how dare he touch the girl I loved? How dare he want to rape her?!!! There was so much anger in me, I didn't want to see anyone touch Melinda like that especially against her will.
"Ahhhh!!!" I hear a women scream."Stop Nathan he's killing Jacob!!"
I feel to hands on my arms and the pull me away from Jacob, I move my hair out of my eyes full of rage.

"WHAT IS ALL OF THESE NOISE!?" My father bellowed.

Melinda's pov

John eyes shift from Nathan who was being hold back by Chuck and Peter, Nathan was still struggling to be free. Henry goes over to Jacob's aid.

"Well, someone explain." demanded John. His eyes shift to me."Melinda?"
"I was coming out of the bathroom. Jacob surprised me when I opened the door, I smelled alcohol in his breath. He insulted me and I tried to walk away but then he...(takes a breath)..he..pins me to wall and forces a kiss, I kick him on the balls and try to run...but..then..then he pulls me hair and pulls me to the ground, pins me again...and...and..he starts to kiss me again, then he rips my shirt and starts feeling on me, I tried to scream for help but he had covered my mouth, then..." but was interrupted by Nathan.
"Then I pulled him off my girl and started to kick his arse for trying to rape her!" growled Nathan.
"Jacob is unconscious, we have to take him to the hospital." said Henry.
"I'll get the car." said Mary running down the hall and down the stairs. Myra went with Mary and Henry carried the unconscious body down the hall. Once again leaving peter, chuck, john, Nathan and me alone.
"Let go." growled Nathan and Chuck and Peter let go. With was left of my shirt I cover my chest because Chuck was staring at my chest.

"It's late, we'll talk about this first thing in the morning." said John. I didn't look at him."Got to sleep."
There's movement, Chuck walks away, and Peter comes to me and hugs me. I could tell he was worried.
"Are you alright? Did he hurt you? Of course he did, your lip is busted." said Peter. With his thumb he touches my lip, I wince at the touch."Sorry, sorry."
"It's alright. I just want to go to sleep, that's all." I said.
"Do you want to sleep with me in my room? So you'll feel safe." said Peter.
"No, I-I think I want to be alone." I said. Peter nods and walks me to my room."Thank you and night."
"Night." said Peter and gave me a peck on the lips and quickly walked away. Shocked at what he did I stand at the door frame for a second or two. I snap back and go in the room. I cleaned myself and changed shirts. I tried to go to sleep but failed.

I throw the covers and walk out of the room and knock on Nathan's bedroom.
"What am I thinking?" I said regretting what I had done, but it was too late, Nathan had answered the door.
"Yeah?" asked Nathan.
"Uhh, I want to thank you for tonight. If you wouldn't have arrived on time..he could've...raped...me." I said slowly not looking him in the eyes. But I could feel his on me.
"you know you could've done that tomorrow. What do you really want?" asked Nathan politely for the first time. I look at him.
"Uhh, this is going to sound weird...well coming from me...can I sleep with you tonight? I don't want to be alone." I said. I look into his crystal blue eyes.
"Yeah." said Nathan opening the door wide allowing me in. I step in and saw his room for the first time. It was clean unusual for a boy, and there was stacks of Cd's on the corner of his counter to the right. His bed had black sheets and a huge blanket with a drop of red blood printed on it. He motions me to the bed and I follow. I crawl into bed and so does Nathan. The bed was warm. I turn so I would be facing Nathan. I pull in closer so I was inches from him. I felt like an idiot but it also felt right in my heart.
"Please hold me." I whispered and Nathan hugs me with a hand and pulls me close so our bodies are together. I fell asleep looking into his clear crystal eyes.