Don't Ever Think I'll Make You Try to Stay.

Better Get Out While You Can.

(Frank's P.O.V.)

I took a deep breath before I walked inside the house belonging to my boyfriend Gerard and I. The house was originally his until he asked me to move in when we were together for a year.

I was on tour for six and a half months touring with his band LeATHERMOUTH.

Now, normally I would have been thrilled and bouncing with excitement to see Gerard after all this time, but the thing is, I cheated on Gerard. I have to walk through that door and am going to shatter that man's heart into pieces.

I unlocked the door and threw my suitcase down and took everything out of my pockets and tossed them on to the coffee table.

"Gee baby, where are you? I'm home." I called with a tinge of sadness to my voice.
"I'm in here, Frankie!" My boyfriend called out from his studio where he spends most of his time when I'm away.

I was half way to the room before Gerard came waltzing out of the bedroom, attacking my lips with his own. I kissed back even though it pained me to do so, knowing what I have done to him.

Once we broke apart from the kiss, I sighed heavily and took Gerard by the hands, looking at the other with nothing more than guilt and shame.

"Frank, what's the matter? Talk to me."
"Gee, listen, I have to tell you something.."
Gerard cocked his head and his expression quickly changed to one of worry. "Yes?"
"I....baby..I cheated on you."
"YOU DID WHAT FRANK?!" He ripped his hands out of my own.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON ME AFTER ALL WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!"
I quickly ducked, dodging my black leather jacket Gerard just chucked at me. "Calm down, Gerard! Just calm down!"
"Calm down?! How the hell am I supposed to be calm? You cheated on me! Two years, two years we have been together! How could you do this to me, Frank?!"
I sighed and shook my head. "I-I don't know, Gee."
"Get out, Frank. Just get out. I can't even look at you right now." Gerard sobbed as he sat down on the couch.
"Gee...listen...let's talk about this!" I pleaded as my own tears began to fall from my eyes.
"I SAID GET OUT!" Gerard cried out, throwing the closest thing near him at me, which was the remote control to the television. Luckily, he's a horrible shot and it missed me.

With that said, I grabbed my car keys and my cell phone from the coffee table. I picked up my jack from the floor. I slipped it on and ran out the door, accidentally slamming the door behind me, hearing Gerard cursing. I hopped in my car and sped off to the first place I could think of; my best friend's house.

Bob answered his front door to see me standing there eyes littered with tears. "Dude, what happened?" He asked with nothing but worry in his eyes.
I wiped away some tears and replied. " I think Gerard just kicked me out."
"What? C'mon, tell me what happened." Bob ushered me into the house and we talked on the back patio.
"I cheated on him, dude. I fucking cheated on the man I love."
"Holy shit. With who?"
I sniffed and swallowed the lump in my throat. "Billie Joe Armstrong."
"Well damn. How did this happen?"
"We were both pretty drunk. I was touring with LeATHERMOUTH and got lonely as hell. There was a show in Oakland, and I called up Billie Joe to see if he wanted to hang out. We had a couple drinks and one thing lead to another." I took a breath, trying to compose myself.
"Damn, bro. You really fucked up."
"I know. What am I gonna do? I love Gerard. But he's never going to forgive me for this." I took a cigarette out of my pocket and lit it.
"He didn't even give me a chance to explain, he just threw things at me and told me to get out." I took a puff of my cigarette then I burst into tears once again.
Bob quickly went inside to fetch some tissues for his friend. "Here man."
"Thanks. I can't lose him, Bob. I love him too much." I took another drag of my cigarette, hoping it would calm me down a little bit.
"I know you do. I'm sure he still loves you too..call him when you're calm and see if he'll listen to you then."

****
(Gerard's P.O.V.)

I was still sobbing uncontrollably as I called my younger brother, Mikey to tell him what happened between Frank and I.

"What happened exactly?" Mikey asked me as he walked inside the house.

I was still on the couch, surrounded by tissues.

"Frank cheated on me while he was away on tour."
His eyes widened. "What the fuck?!"
I nodded my head. "Uh-huh. He cheated on me.
"Are you kidding me right now?" Mikey's eyes were still wide. So wide I thought they'd bulge out his skull.
"Nope. Not kidding at all."
"Fuck, Gerard. Where's Frank now?" He sighed.
"I-I told him to get out.."
Mikey sighed a second time and rubbed my back comfortingly. "I'm sorry he did that to you. That wasn't really fucked up of him. What was his excuse?"
"I didn't let him explain. I didn't want to hear it. I couldn't stand to look at his face when he told me what he did."
"Hmmm. Are you going to call him? I mean he deserves to explain himself to you."
I blew my nose four the tenth time since Frank came home. "Yeah, I suppose you're right."

*Three hours later*

Mikey ran out to grab us something for dinner. I told him I wasn't hungry but he was insisting he go get food anyway.

I picked up my cell phone from the coffee table and was about to call Frank when my phone buzzed in my hand. Frank was calling.

I sighed and cleared my throat, trying to stay as calm as possible. "H-hello? Frank?"
"Yeah. Hi Gerard. I'm crashing at Bob's tonight. Do you mind if I swing by for clean clothes?"
I sighed heavily into the phone, feeling more tears pricking at my eyes. "No, Frank. Let Bob do it. I'm still very angry with you and hurt. I have a lot of thinking to do.."

I immediately hung up on Frank, not giving him a chance to reply. I let more tears fall as I buried my face into my hands, the tears constantly coming.

I was all cried out and fell asleep on the couch before my brother left. I woke up around 4:00 A.M. and dragged myself to the bathroom to relieve myself. I went back to the couch and fell back to sleep. I didn't want to go to our bedroom. I won't be able to handle going in there right now.