Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 10

That day ended like hell. Geri's words got to me. I did start to think do I really want to be with Neymar. Oh and by the way he noticed that I was a bit off that day but I still didn't tell him. Well at least it's a fresh day and I can stay in my rome and get out of all the drama.

Leo - CIARA GET YOUR ASS HERE!

Well there goes my perfect morning. I do wonder what does he want. He sounded pretty angry. I quickly dressed up and ran downstairs. Anto stood with a concerned look and Leo stood by the TV with an angry expression.

Cia - What's wrong?
Leo - Care to explain this?!

He turned on the TV and it showed two pictures. One with me and Neymar kissing and the other one from yesterday when Gerard kissed me. Shit. There was written. " Both football stars dating the same girl? Do we have a cheater or a gold digger here?"

Cia - What the fuck?!
Leo - Why did the fuck you and Gerard were kissing? You dissapointed me.
Anto - Lionel Messi! If you scream one more time at this girl you'll get it from me! Now please Ciara just tell us what happened with Geri.
Cia - Well he kissed me and told me to choose him rather then Neymar. And I don't know I just kissed back. Don't blame Gerard for this it is not his foult.

They both looked at me with shock and Leo just sighted.

Leo - Well it's a good think I invited both of them tonight to settle this once and for all.
Cia - YOU DID WHAT?!
Leo - Listen you need to pull yourself together. Just face them and that's it.

I did need to face but what would I tell them? Especially to Neymar, I did technaclly cheated on him. Oh god he is going to hate me.

Anto - When are they coming?
Leo - Any minute now. No time for escaping.

He did thought this through. What am I supposed to do? I can't look at them. Not now.

Cia - I'll just go to my room because.... I need a tampon?
Leo - If you will hide. I swear I will hount you down.

I grinned at him and then quikcly ran to my room and locked the door. Where am I supposed to go now? THE WINDOW! I could get on the roof and jump on a tree and then everything will be easy. I quickly changed into more comfortable clothe. Climbed out the window and got on the roof. That was the easy part. I got near to the try. Damn I was scared to jump. I saw Geri's and Neymar's cars already here. I need to hurry. I bet Leo is already looking for me. I focused on the jump and then quickly with all my might jumped on the brench which went down because I was to heavy and in my luck I was near the window. Good thing the brench didn't break. I looked through the window and saw Leo looking everywhere and the others were sitting. Antonella looked at the window and shock filled her. I pointed my finger near my mouth to be quiet and she just nodded. I tried to get off the brench but it broke and I fell down on the ground creating a big noise. I quickly stood up but Leo quickly got out of the house and I just started to run as fast as I can.

Antonella's POV

Anto - So guys how are you?
Gerard - Pretty good.
Neymar - Well how do you suppose to feel when your friend kisses your girlfriend.
Gerard - She didn't even say that your official.
Neymar - We weren't but that doesn't give the fucking right to kiss her!
Anto - Okay calm down. Where are they? Didn't he already catch her?

Ciara's POV

I was all tied up with a golf ball in my mouth. I can't believe he did that. We went through the door and their expressions were priceless.

Anto - What the fuck happen? Why is she tied up?
Leo - She tried to punch me and bit me.

I spitted out the golf ball.

Cia - I had a reason behind it.
Leo - Like that's a reason.
Cia - Whatever just untie me.

He got behind me and untied me. As soon as he did it I quickly slapped the back of his head.

Cia - That's for putting a golf ball into my mouth.

He just chuckled and we went to sit down.

Cia - Hello guys.
Gerard - Hey.

Neymar just glared at me. Okay this was awkward. I might run away again.

Leo - We'll give you some privacy. Just sort the things out.

As soon as they left Neymar chuckled and then quickly spat.

Neymar - I thought you were a good girl Ciara but it seems your just a gold digger.

Ouch that one hurt.

Cia - Listen let me explain.
Neymar - Is there something to explain? You cheated on me.
Gerard - She didn't excatly cheat on you. I kissed her.
Neymar - She kissed back and why were you so distant?

I wanted to say something but Geri cutted me of.

Gerard - It was something I said to her. I told her to rethink the choice of staying with you and then I said I liked her very much.
Neymar - How could you do that? I thought you were my friend.
Cia - Listen guys. Let's just get passed this. Do not let a girl get between your friendship and just forget the fact that I exist and live your lives as friends not foes.

They both smiled at my speech. I genuely meant it. They need to stay friend and not let me to get inbeetween that.

Neymar - But what about you?
Gerard - We can't just forget you.
Neymar - So choose.
Gerard - Me or Neymar.

Why the heck did they want me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry crappy chapter. :D Thank you FootieJo and Jayme112234 for the comments! :)