Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 11

Gerard - So which one of us do you pick?
Cia - How am I supposed to pick. I'm still in shock that after what happened both of you want to go out with me.
Neymar - That's because we both like you. We can't just let go of you and forget you.

That's so sweet of them both. But I really think they should find someone else, a better person for them. Sadly no is not an option for them.

Cia - I don't want any of you hurt because of me? Why don't you find someone else?
Gerard - I couldn't. There is no way that I could find someone else knowing that there's a chance to get you.
Cia - I have to go with...

I looked at both of them. They are amazing boys. Whatever is my choice each of them could find someone amazing. Sadly one of them will be stuck with me for a while and that guy is.

Cia - Gerard.

I looked at him with a smile and he looked like a kid on Christmas on the other hand Neymar looked like he was going to puke. He needs comforting. I got to him and hugged him tightly.

Cia - I am so sorry Ney. Please don't get mad at me. I'm truly sorry.
Neymar - It's not your fault that you like him. You made a good choice. I hope your happy with him.

He stood up and left the house. He hates me now for sure. Geri stood up and helped me up and hugged me.

Gerard - Does this mean that your my girlfriend?
Cia - I guess it does.
Gerard - Finally.

With that word he kissed me with passion. It feel sparks inside of me with it. I feel confident with him.

Anto - That's so sweet!
Leo - I gotta give it to you guys that's pretty romantic.

Me and Geri looked at them and both of us turned red.

Gerard - Don't get too excited Leo we don't want you getting hard here.

I can't believe he just said it! Everyone bursted into laughs even Leo. That was a good one.

Cia - So what now?
Gerard - Now we go.
Cia - To where?
Gerard - To my place.
Cia - Umm sure.

I hope he doesn't expect to have sex. I'm totally not ready for that. We said our goodbyes and then we drove to Geri's house. It was pretty big. As we got inside it looked pretty similar to Leo's but it was a little bigger I think.

Cia - So what now?
Gerard - Well we could make some snacks and watch some films.
Cia - Sounds good.

We both went to the kitchen to makes some snacks.

Gerard - So hey. What did it make you to choose me?
Cia - I don't know. It's just that I kinda like you more than Neymar.
Gerard - That's good. I wouldn't know what would I do if you didn't picked me.

He then walked to me and kissed me. Okay I could definitely get use to this,

We finished doing snacks and then we went to turn on the TV.

Cia - So what movie should we watch?
Gerard - Anything is fine.

We finished up watching The Notebook.

Gerard - Remind me to never let you pick the film.
Cia - Oh come on! This one is good. Look how sweet the couple looks.
Gerard - I bet were sweeter.
Cia - You think?
Gerard - Definitely.

Then he pecked my lips. This man! I hugged him and kissed him with passion. It was slow and romantic.

Gerard - Come on let's go upstairs.

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! What do I do now? I can't have sex! We walked into his bedroom and lied down and he started to kiss me.

Cia - Geri listen...
Gerard - Your a virgin?
Cia - Kinda...
Gerard - Are you scared?
Cia - Yes.
Gerard - Don't worry Ciara it's nothing to be scared of. We'll be slow I promise.

Then he kissed me. Maybe I should try this. He took off his shirt and now that's a body.

Skipping the dirty sex scene*

I woke up to something warm. I turned around and saw Geri sleeping. He looks so cute when he sleeps. Then I just realized that I was naked in bed. I gotta get dressed. I slowly left the bed and looked for my clothes.

Gerard - What are you doing sweetie?

I blushed. I'm naked. Well sure he saw me naked but then it was dark. I quickly found my jeans and covered up.

Cia - Just dressing up because I have to go home. Leo will be worried.
Gerard - Why are you covering up? It's not like I didn't see your beautiful figure this night.
Cia - I'll just feel more comfortable.

He then jumped out of bed in his Adam costume. He slowly walked to me and kissed me and then went to the bathroom. God he was so nice. I am totally falling for him. He was such a sweetheart.

A soon as I finished dressing up I went downstairs and waited for Geri to come so I could tell him that I'm leaving. I ate some snacks from last night and then heard Geri coming downstairs. He was all dressed up for training but it was kinda too early for that.

Cia - Geri I have to go.
Gerard - Let me walk you to the door.

He walked me to the door and opened it. I turned around and kissed him. After the kiss I told him what I shouldn't said this early.

Cia - I love you Gerard.
Gerard - Awesome.

Awesome? What's that suppose to mean?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 for the comments!