Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 13

The night was horrible. I didn't sleep because I couldn't stop thinking that Gerard was probably sleeping with another woman. He's an asshole that's what he is and I'm going to prove it. I quickly went to take a shower and I got dressed. I went downstairs to see that Anto was awake so Leo was probably still sleeping.

Cia - Can I borrow your car?
Anto - Umm sure.

I got her keys and she quickly yelled.

Anto - So what happened to you?
Cia - He's a fucking cheater.

I got out through the door and unlocked Anto car. I knew the exact shortcut to his house. The drive didn't took too long. I got out of the car and went straight to his house. Of course it was unlocked. I went inside and it was empty so I went to his bedroom which was a little open. Well it's time to find out if he is cheating. I opened the door and why? Just why? He was sleeping with some red haired chick.

Cia - Your a fucking bastard Pique.
Gerard - Wait. What?

He opened his eyes and saw me standing there. His eyes were full of shock.

Gerard - Ciara. I swear it's not what you think.
Cia - Of course Geri. How could I even think that you are cheating when I find you in a bed with some chick. How stupid of me.

I turned around and went downstairs but he was now following me.

Gerard - Ciara please stay and let me explain.
Cia - I don't want to talk to you right now.
Gerard - Please Cia. It was a mistake. Just let me explain.
Cia - What's there to explain Gerard? I'm just not good enough.
Gerard - No Ciara... just stand still.

And didn't even listen to him. I just got in the car and quickly drove off. I can't believe he cheated. I guess I'm not just good enough for him. He is Gerard Pique and I'm just Ciara Black.

I went straight to Leo's home. Today I was moving but I didn't feel like doing anything. I just want to lay down in bed and cry. I got out of the car and went inside. Leo and Anto both looked at me with shocked faces.

Leo - Cia. Where were you? Why are you crying?
Cia - Why Leo? Why am I not good enough for him?
Anto - Wait Ciara. What did Geri do?
Cia - He cheated.

I looked at them both and Anto looked like apologetic but when I looked at Leo he was looking furious like he was going to kill.

Leo - That fucking bastard. You wait Cia. I'll show him what did he do.
Cia - No Leo. Please don't hurt him.
Leo - Why not Cia? He broke your heart.
Cia - He is not worth it.

And with that I went to my room so I could take all my stuff downstairs. There wasn't too many stuff so it went by kinda quickly. I put all of my stuff in Leo's car and we all got into the car. Both of them understood that they shouldn't mention Gerard. The drive was silent and I liked it because I wasn't in the mood to talk. The drive went quickly that was because the apartment wasn't too far from Leo's house. I liked that. I didn't want to live too far because I didn't quite know this city yet.

Leo parked the car near the entrance of the building.

Anto - The building looks nice.
Leo - Yeah it looks pretty cool.

I just stayed silent. I know it looked weird but still.

Leo - So let's just take the boxes up there and I can head to training.
Anto - Yeah and I will help you take the stuff out.

I just smiled at both of them and they both smiled back. Each of us took two boxes and went inside. My apartment was on the 6Th floor so we took the elevator. I found the key in my pocket so I unlocked the door and all three of us went inside. The place was kinda cool. I liked the colour black and white.

Anto - I love this apartment. It's big and and like the design.
Leo - Yeah. It seems that you will like it here.
Cia - I hope so. Thank you for helping me.
Leo - No problem. So I better get going to training. Don't wanna be late. Have fun you two.
Anto - I'm sure we will.

Leo quickly pecked Anto on the cheek and then hugged me tightly so he whispered.

Leo - I'll talk to that sack of potatoes.

And after that he gone off to training. I don't want him talking to Gerard about me.

Leo's POV

I was running around the stadium and then Gerard caught up with me.

Gerard - Hey Leo. I wanted to talk you.
Leo - You are stupid person. If it would be for me I would totally punch you in the face.
Gerard - You know then.
Leo - I know everything Gerard and I can't believe that you cheated on her.
Gerard - It was a stupid mistake I swear.
Leo - Whatever Geri. The damage was already made and you can't just take it back. From the looks of it you seem that you don't care but Cia. Oh dear god Cia. She doesn't even speak. She's like turned deaf because of you stupidity and arrogance.
Gerard - Just let me talk to her. I want her to know something. It's really important.
Leo - You really think that after this stunt I will let you talk to her?

And with that I ran off.

Gerard's POV

Gerard - But I love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that I didn't uptaded it sooner but I was kinda busy. I hope you like this chapter! Special thank you to Jayme112234 and FootieJo for the comments! ^^