Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 14

The next day was kinda better. Antonella kinda helped me forget him for the day and it was good not to think about him but I still can't believe that Gerard Pique is that kind of person. Leo called and said that Gerard wanted to talk to me but he didn't let him. It's a good thing that he doesn't know where I live because there would be some complications. Yesterday me and Anto went to the shop to get some groceries so that I could eat and not starve myself. I made some sandwiches and some tea. I finished my breakfast so I decided to go to Leo's. I didn't have quite a car yet so I have to walk.

Leo's POV

Leo - Gerard just get out of my house.
Gerard - Not until you let me talk to Ciara.
Anto - Gerard she doesn't live here anymore now get out of our house.
Leo - And even if she did live here. As I said yesterday. There is no fucking way that you are going to talk to her.
Gerard - I just want to talk to her.

Ciara's POV

The door to their house was unlocked so I just let myself in. I shut the door behind me and no way. What is he doing here?!

Gerard - Ciara oh my god thank you. I am so sorry. Please can we talk?

I just stayed silent.

Leo - Cia come here.

I slowly walked to stand by Leo. I turned to Anto and hugged her tightly. Why did I start to cry?

Leo - You see how she is because of you now?! Leave before I punch you.
Gerard - Cia... please don't cry. I just want to talk to you. I want another chance with you. I hope you can forgive me.

That's it.

Cia - Are you that stupid Gerard? You really think that I would give another chance to guy who cheated on me? Now when I'm near you I just think that I'm the most pathetic girl in the world. It makes me feel that I am not good enough for you.
Gerard - Ciara. Believe me you are better than me. I'm the one that's not good enough for you. You are the most perfect girl in the world I have ever met and I was the most luckiest guy in the world before I screwed up badly because I'm an idiot.
Cia - Why should I trust you Geri?
Gerard - Because I love you Ciara Black. I love you with all my heart.

Wow. He loved me? He's speech did get to me. I guess I can talk to him.

Cia - Fine we can talk but don't get any high hopes.
Leo - Cia are you sure that you want to do this?
Cia - I'm positive Leo. What's the worst that could happen?

Both me and Gerard went upstairs to talk.

Cia - So...
Gerard - Well first of all Ciara. I just wanna say that I'm very sorry. I screwed up badly. I shouldn't of cheated on you. It was a dumb idea that I regret with all my heart.
Cia - I just wanna ask Geri. Why did you think of cheating? Was it something I did?
Gerard - That's the point that you did nothing wrong Ciara. Well when we had sex multiple times you looked kinda tired like you got bored so I just found some girl with who I can have sex with and in that way you wouldn't fell used. I know that's the most stupid idea in the world but I am stupid. As I said I regret it with all my heart. If I were you I would just slap me in the face and leave but it's good thing you are you and I just want to ask you another chance. I promise I won't screw up. You are the most perfect thing that happened in my life and I wouldn't know what to do without you in my life. I love you and I will always love you.
Cia - I don't Gerard if I can trust you anymore.
Gerard - Think with your heart Ciara. Just please give me another chance. I'll prove it that I love you.
Cia - I really don't know if I can be with you again Geri. It's just. I can't.
Gerard - Let me help you make up your mind. What do you say about a date. Just one night to prove it to you.
Cia - Just one night?
Gerard - Just one night and if you still don't want be with me I will back out of your life forever if you want me to.
Cia - Fine Gerard. I'll give you one night to prove it but I don't want to give you any false hope.

With that he smiled and kissed my cheek.

Gerard - I'll pick you up tomorrow love.

Does he really love? Or is it one of his tricks to get me back? I do believe that he regrets cheating but then come again I believed that he wasn't the type of guy that would cheat. I hope things do work out though. I do love him.

I went downstairs and saw both Leo and Anto standing by the door. Gerard must of left.

Leo - Why did you give him another chance Ciara? He'll break your heart again and I won't stand here watching you in pain again.
Cia - I have a good feeling about this Leo. I do believe that he learnt his lesson. If I really love him I should give him another chance.

I hope that I was right. I don't wanna get hurt again by him. I he would break my heart again there would be no repairing because if that really happens I wouldn't trust another guy and when I say I wouldn't I really wouldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 for your comment! :)