Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 16

The week went by kinda quickly. Me and Geri were kinda on good terms, I guess we were like together now but we took things slowly. Of course I didn't forget what he did, it left a scar but I think we could get passed it... at least I hope so. He is such a sweetheart to me, but Leo still thinks it's a bad idea to trust him so soon but I really think he learned his lesson. Today Barca is out of town because they have a match against Espanyol so that means me and Anto are going out for the day. Were planning to buy some clothes and after that go to a cafe or something like that. I don't feel like cooking today soo...

I already ate breakfast and got ready to go out so I was just waiting for Anto to drive by. Gerard texted me like 10 times that he misses me so I just figured to call him. He picked up right away.

Gerard - I see someone misses me.
Cia - Well I'm not the one that texted a person 10 times telling him that I miss him, but I do kinda miss you.
Gerard - So what are you doing today?
Cia - I'm going out with Anto to buy some clothe and then we should go to some cafe so that's kinda it.
Gerard - It's nice to know that you won't get bored without me but it's depressing that I don't have anything to do.
Cia - Your playing an important match Gerard. How could you be bored?
Gerard - Well I'm here and your not here. I could say that's a pretty good reason Cia.
Cia - Your such a sweetheart do you know that?
Gerard - I need to try for something special and that special is you.
Cia - You want me to melt right here don't you?
Gerard - Of course no! I want you to melt besides me.

Oh my god he is so amazing. Like seriously! I looked and saw that Anto was here.

Cia - Oh Antonella is here. I gotta go Geri. Love you.
Gerard - Love you too Ciara.

I hung up and walked to Antonella's car.

Anto - Let me guess. You were talking to Geri?

I just got in the car.

Cia - Just drive woman.
Anto - Aww are you embarrassed?
Cia - Shut up! I am not!
Anto - You are! You are totally embarrassed!
Cia - Just drive!

I got all red and Anto was just laughing. It's not fair! After a few minutes it all went down so me and Anto were just talking about what clothe we want to buy. I can say she wanted a lot compared to me. I did have enough money for a lot of clothe but I guess I just don't need them. I never was a girl that was obsessed with fashion or anything like that. It just wasn't my thing I guess. Antonella parked the car at some mall. It was huge if I could say. It would take me days to walk around it.

Cia - Oh my god Anto it's huge. There is no way we could finish looking around by tomorrow.
Anto - Calm your tits girl! It will only take like an hour or two.
Cia - Are you serious? It's huge!
Anto - Believe me. With me it will only take that much.

I looked at her with a scared looked and she just dragged me into the building.

It took us 2 hours to finish. Everything went so fast that Antonella started to scare me. I bought a lot of clothes which I didn't expect to do, but compared to Anto I bought just a tiny bit. She really liked fashion I guess. Too much if I could say. Now we were walking to a cafe to eat something because we are starving. I'd go for huge hamburger.

Anto - Why don't we eat here? This place looks pretty cool.
Cia - Sure why not.

We went inside and the place looked like I was in Hawaii. We sat down and waited for the waiter so we could order our food but then someone said my name.

??? - Ciara?

I looked around and saw Antonio. Wow I didn't see him from the day we met.

Cia - Antonio? Oh my god what are you doing here?
Antonio - Well it's a cafe so I ate. Just finished eating actually so now I'm going home.
Cia - Oh cool. Weird we met again.
Antonio - It is isn't it? So who is your friend?
Cia - Oh this is Antonella. Antonella this is Antonio.
Anto - It's nice to meet you.
Antonio - Same here. So hey Ciara I really have to go but why don't we hang out some time?
Cia - Of course we can. You have my number don't you?
Antonio - I do so I'll text you later k?
Cia - Okay.
Antonio - Okay then. Bye both of you.
Cia & Anto - Bye.

Hmm. It was pretty weird to meet him here. I sat down again and Antonella looked straight into my eyes.

Anto - That guy is a straight up creeper.
Cia - Why? He seems pretty cool.
Anto - I'm sure Gerard wouldn't like that he is hanging out with you.
Cia - He is just a friend. What could happen and I'm sure Gerard wouldn't mind.
Anto - Think again sweetie. That's the reason why he broke up with his last girlfriend.
Cia - Just because she was hanging around with a friend that was a guy?
Anto - Yup. When it comes to his girlfriend he is very jealous.
Cia - Well who was his last girlfriend?
Anto - You mean you seriously didn't know?! He dated Shakira.
Cia - You mean the Shakira?!
Anto - Yup. They met at 2010 World cup. He was in her video and after that they hit it off.
Cia - I can't believe he dated Shakira like wow.
Anto - But then it was bye bye Shakira when he found out that she was hanging out with a guy friend.
Cia - That's a pretty dumb reason to dumb a girl.

I'm sure Gerard won't dumb me if I just hang out with Antonio one time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 for your comment! :)