Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 17

Gerard was already back in Barcelona. I actually sneak into his house and made surprise dinner. He seemed pretty happy. Today I was going to hang out with Antonio but I suppose I need to talk to Geri first and I really think I should talk to him about his dumb breakup. I'm sure he had a better reason to dumb Shakira than to leave her because she was hanging out with a male friend. I think Geri is downstairs watching TV. I slept over here at his but no we didn't have sex yet. I got out of the bed and got dressed and went downstairs to talk to him. As I said he was watching TV.

Cia - Morning.
Gerard - Morning Cia. How did you sleep?
Cia - I've slept well, but I really want to talk to you about something.
Gerard - About what?

I sat next to him a looked at him.

Cia - Shakira.
Gerard - What about her?
Cia - Why did you break up with her?
Gerard - Because she cheated.

I knew there was another reason. He wasn't that stupid to dumb a girl because she has a male friend.

Cia - What did she do?
Gerard - She hung out with a friend who was a guy.
Cia - Are you serious?
Gerard - Of course I am.
Cia - So your saying that I can't hang with Leo anymore?
Gerard - You can. He is married and the guy was single so that's cheating.
Cia - Gerard. That's honestly the most stupidest break up reason I have ever heard. How can you not trust someone like that?
Gerard - It's a valid reason for me. What am I supposed to think when my girl is hanging out with other men?
Cia - Whatever Gerard. I'm going out.
Gerard - Where are you going?
Cia - Out. With a friend.
Gerard - What's this friend's name?
Cia - Antonio.
Gerard - So it's a guy.
Cia - Don't you dare Gerard.
Gerard - But..
Cia - No buts Gerard! Do you trust me?
Gerard - I do.
Cia - So cut the crap Geri. It's not like I'm going to sleep with the guy. I do appreciate that you care for me, but Gerard he is just a friend. Can you deal with that?
Gerard - Fine. I won't stand in the way. Call whenever I'll pick you up.
Cia - That's better. When I come back you have me all to yourself.

He smirked and came closer to me. I leaned in and kissed him gently.

Gerard - I'll be looking forward for our night Mrs. Black.
Cia - I'm sure you are Mr. Pique.

I quickly kissed his cheek and ran off. Antonio already texted me where should we meet. I called a cab and drove to the destination. The drive didn't took so long. I payed the driver and got out. Antonio was already waiting. He wore a smile as he walked to me. I gladly hugged him.

Antonio - Hello Ciara.
Cia - Hey there.

Some how he looked pretty weird today, but it's probably my imagination. I bet were gonna have a good time. It is good to have more friends.

Cia - So what are we going to to do?
Antonio - Why don't we get something to drink and then we could head to the park. I don't doing anything extraordinary today.
Cia - Sounds good.

We walked to coffee place to order something to drink and it was kinda expensive I'd say, but the drink was too good to care about that. We walked to the park goofing around like children and people started to look at us with weird faces.I having such a good time. Antonella was talking nonsense that he was weird, he was great.

We sat down on a bench in the park and we were talking all kinds of stuff but then he suddenly asked me.

Antonio - Are you seeing someone?
Cia - What do you mean by seeing someone?
Antonio - Well do you have a boyfriend?
Cia - I do actually. Why do you ask?
Antonio - Just curious I guess. It wasn't a surprise that such a pretty girl like you has a boyfriend.
Cia - Thank you I guess.
Antonio - So who is the lucky one?
Cia - You might know him...Pique. Gerard Pique.

His eyes then turned to shock.

Antonio - The footballer?
Cia - Umm yeah.
Antonio - Oh that's so cool. So you get to meet the other players. Lucky girl you are!
Cia - It's not that big of a deal. I don't really care what the person does.
Antonio - Still I bet it's nice.
Cia - I said I don't care about his job.
Antonio - Okay okay I get it. Why don't we take a walk?
Cia - Yeah sure.

We stood up and went for the walk. It felt like he was extremely close to me. I mean really close. For a moment I thought that he tried to take my hand but I just shook it off. He seemed to get pretty weird. I heard some noise from behind of us and when I looked around Antonio grabbed my arm and dragged to some tree.

Cia - What the fuck are you doing?!

Then he suddenly kissed me. What the fuck. I quickly pushed him away.

Cia - Get lost Antonio!
Antonio - Come on Ciara. I know you want this. Just dumb Pique for me or this could be our dirty little secret...

Then he tried to kiss me again but now I punched him in the face and I saw blood coming from his nose. Served him right. I turned away and started to walk away.

Antonio - You'll regret this bitch! I swear I'll get you and then there will be no escape!

I just showed him my middle finger and walked to find a cab. As soon as I find one I told the driver Geri's address. I know he will tell he told me so.

I got out of the car all teared up and went to the door. It was unlocked as always so I just let myself in. Geri was quickly looked who walked in and as soon as he saw me crying quickly ran to me.

Gerard - Ciara what happened?!
Cia - He tried to kiss me Geri. He told me to leave or this would our little secret. I told him to get lost and he threaten me that I will regret this.
Gerard - That bastard. Give me his number or something. I'll find him.

I started to cry more. I got so scared now.

Gerard - Shh Ciara. Everything will be alright. Don't cry.
Cia - You know I would never do what he told me to do right?
Gerard - Of course Cia. I trust you and I wouldn't believe that you would do such a thing. Now calm down and I will make you some coco.
Cia - I love you Gerard.
Gerard - I love you too Cia.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 for your comment! :)