Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 18

Everything pretty much went back to normal. Gerard made me feel super safe, but I still got a feeling that Antonio will be back. Well whatever. Today was a good day because I'm having a photo shoot in Madrid. I've never been there and I'm supposed to pose with some guy. Chico said it was a surprise so I think it means that I know that or at least should know. Geri wasn't that happy that I was going to pose with some guy so he insisted coming along but I told him that he had training and I will handle myself. Of course he didn't like it so he told Anto to come with me and I didn't have a problem with that. Geri went to training and me and Anto are actually on the way to Madrid. Chico is giving us a ride.

Cia - Come on Chico! Is it that hard to tell me who will my partner be?
Chico - I said it was a surprise.
Anto - Well can you at least tell me?

Antonella leaned in and Chico whispered to her. She sat back laughing and told me in between her laughs.

Anto - You are liking this one.

I just stayed silent and glared at her for not telling me who he is but at least I know that I know him.

We were already in Madrid. The city is beautiful, I like it very much, but I think it's too big for me. Barcelona is too, but I don't know. It didn't take long to be at the spot were the photo shoot should be taken. We walked into the building and people started greeting us. We went upstairs to the room where the photo shoot is going to be and there was only the photographer.

Photographer - Oh there is my model!

He seemed nice.

Cia - Umm hello.
Photographer - You partner should be here any minute now so you could change into your clothe while were waiting. You can change in that room over there.

He gave me the bag and I went inside the room. I quickly looked in the back and oh my fucking god. I'm supposed to wear a Real Madrid uniform? I started to laugh uncontrollably. Oh my god I can't wait for Leo and Geri to see the magazine and they could actually start to hate me. I quickly changed clothes and got out of the room. I quickly looked that there was another person. Really? Ronaldo? You couldn't think of a better person than my best friend's rival? He won't talk to me for weeks.

Cia - I'm ready.

Cristiano looked up and his jaw fell.

Cristiano - Aren't you Ciara?
Cia - I am. And you must be Cristiano Ronaldo am I right?
Cristiano - Yeah your right. It's nice to meet Pique's girlfriend.
Cia - How did you know?
Cristiano - You were on TV girl.
Cia - Oh yeah right.
Photographer - Okay enough chit chat you two. It's time to pose!

He seemed so dramatic. Me and Cristiano got into our places and did as we were told to.

Photographer - MORE SEXY! More, more, more, more, more!

Okay that was enough. Our faces were like one centimeter away.

Photographer - Make it more sexual!

And with that Cristiano bit my lip and both of us looked straight into each others eyes. I gotta say. He was handsome.

Photographer - Perfect! Nice work you two.

We got out of each others faces because now I felt pretty awkward.

Cia - Good job I guess.
Cristiano - You too. Could you give me your number? I can't wait to hear Pique's reaction to this.
Cia- I guess I could. Give me your phone.

He gave me his phone and I punched in my number.

Cristiano - Thanks. You seem pretty cool. We should meet up sometime when your in Madrid or I'm in Barcelona.
Cia - Of course. It's nice to have new friends.

He just smiled and said.

Cristiano - Well I should really get going. See you later and don't forget to text me the info about Pique's reaction to this.

I just laughed at him and went to change into my normal clothe. Once I changed and went outside Anto and Chico were already waiting in the car so I got in as well then Chico quickly started the car and drove away.

Anto - So what do you think Leo's and Geri's reactions will be to this when they see the magazine?
Cia - One of them might punch me, but other than that I can't wait to find out they're reactions. I bet it's going to be priceless.

On the way home me and Cristiano texted a little bit. He seemed cool. Once we were in Barcelona Chico dropped us off at Anto's because Geri was there as well. We got inside the house and Geri quickly ran to me. He grabbed me and put me on the couch.

Gerard - Who was your partner?!

Now Leo was looking at me suspiciously too and I just looked at Anto and laughed.

Cia - You both know him that's for sure.
Leo - Who is he?
Cia - He might be Cristiano Ronaldo.

Both of their faces fell. They looked like children who didn't get what they want. I started to laugh as did Antonella.

Gerard - What were you wearing?
Cia - You'll have to wait and see.
Leo - Your seriously going make us to wait for the magazine?
Cia - Of course I am.

They both glared at me with mean faces and I just laughed more.

We hung at their place for a bit and then Geri told he'll give me a ride home which I gladly accepted. The drive was weird and Geri was silent and I knew exactly why.

Cia - Gerard you are really jealous of Cristiano now?
Gerard - Why wouldn't I be?
Cia - It was just a photo shoot Geri. Nothing happened between us. We became friends and that's it. I love you and only you. No man will ever change that.

He just smiled at me then pulled over and started to kiss me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 for your comment! :)

P.S Tommorow there could be no update because I'm leaving town for the day so sorry! :(