Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 2

Leo - So... Since you quit you're job what would you like to do?
Ciara - Anythings fine I guess.

Dull. That was the first word that came into my head. I was dull.

Leo - Well I would love to see the place you're staying in. I bet it's cool.

No no no no no. He can't see where I'm staying. It's a dumb.

Ciara - I'm sorry Leo.
Leo - For what Cia?
Ciara - Well you see...ummm.....it's far?

Oh god. Now that was an excuse. I'm even laughing in my mind.

Leo - I have time. Come on show me.
Ciara - Uhhh... I have to be honest with you Leo.
Leo - About what?
Ciara - You see. Things haven't been that good for me after you left. I had no friends. I always got bullied at school. My parents were starting to get realy sick. I would always take care for them. They were sick until I was 16 and that didn't let me become what I always wanted. A model. Time passed and I just said to myself that it just wasn't meant for me. I started to work as a waitress to get money for my parents medicine. One year passed and they said they finaly got better.

I've started to cry because here came the worst part. Leo saw it and hugged me.

Leo - Continue.
Ciara - One night when I was working my parents drove to the shop to buy some food. When I was back home they weren't back yet. I've started to get realy worried so I started to call them but they didn't pick them. At 12 pm I got a call from the doctor that said that my parents got into a car accident and didn't survive it. I felt broken then. There was nothing I could do. I've rented this apartament. And it's dumb. I'm even emberrast to go there.
Leo - Cia... I'm so sorry. I am tryly sorry that I didn't call you. I don't even deserve you apology.
Ciara - Leo I said that I forgive you.
Leo - I know but now you even lost you're job because of me.
Ciara - I decided that I want out so it's not you're fault.

Technaly it was his fault but that just to me.

Leo - How could I ever repay you?
Ciara - You don't have to repay me. I'm just glad you're here.
Leo - Oh I know! You can come with me to live in Barcelona!
Ciara - What?!
Leo - Come it will be fun. Where best friends. We have to see eachother everyday. And Antonella would definelty love you.
Ciara - Antonella?
Leo - She's my fiance.
Ciara - Oh.
Leo - So you're in right?
Ciara - I don't think I should. I don't really want to invade.
Leo - If you won't come I will hount you forever. And I'm being serious Cia.
Ciara - Well okay then...
Leo - Thank GOD!!!

I laughed at his reaction. Wow I can't believe he invited me to live with him and his fiance.

Leo - We leave tommorow.
Ciara - Tommorow?
Leo - Yup. You know I have to be back to Barcelona for training. And you definetly will meet my teammates. Maybe you even like one of them.

He said smirking. Gosh. I really doubt that someone will like a mess like me.

At the plane.

Leo - You ready?
Ciara - Yeah...
Leo - So it's gonna take us about 8 hours to reach Barcelona. What would you like to know?
Ciara - Show me how Antonella looks like. Tell me about her.
Leo - Well Antonella is a sweet girl. She is really funny, smart, pretty and devilish.
Ciara - What do you mean devilish?
Leo - Let's just say you should lock you're room when you're going to sleep.

That made me laugh. She's a prankster. I like that. Then Leo showed a photo of her. Antonella is beautiful. He kept showing me picutes of her when there was a picture of Anotella, Leo and a lot of other dudes. Hot dudes.

Ciara - Who are they? And most especialy who is he?

He started to laugh.

Leo - These are my team mates and the one that got you're attention is Gerard Pique.

Gerard Pique. He was gorgeus. I looked at the photo again and almost got lost in his blue eyes.

Leo - Listen. Gerard is one of my best friends and I gotta warn you because you are my best friend too. Gerard doesn't get into reliationships. He gets into one night stands.
Ciara - Why would I want to get into a reliationship with him? I don't even think his that cute.

Of course I was lying and Leo could see.

Leo - Yeah right.

He started laugh and I was blushing. I looked like a freaking tomatoe.