Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 20

Gerard - I told you that my parents will love you.
Cia - I wouldn't say they love me, but they are very accepting people. I like them very much.
Gerard - I'm glad to hear that.
Cia - Hey I should really hang up. I'm making lunch.
Gerard - Well okay. I'll call you later.
Cia - You better.

And with that I hung up. It was so hot today. I was literally sweating like a pig and actually I was thinking of going to the beach. I'm sure Geri would want that too. We could invite Leo and Anto too.

I finished cooking and after eating I texted Gerard who already agreed on going to the beach so now I'll just call Leo and invite him and Antonella. I found my phone and started to call Leo.

Leo - Hello?
Cia - Hi Leo.
Leo - Oh Ciara. What's up?
Cia - I just wanted to ask do you and Antonella want to go to the beach. It is pretty hot today.
Leo - I would love to, but Antonella isn't feeling so good?
Cia - What do you mean?
Leo - Well all morning she was vomiting now she is feeling a little tired.
Cia - Maybe she has a flu or something. I could come over if you want to.
Leo - I'm not sure that's a good idea. It could be contagious.
Cia - Well okay, but keep me in touch!
Leo - Of course. I gotta go now, Anto is calling me.
Cia - Say I said hi!

I'm not sure he heard that part because he already hung up. Now what I'm supposed to do? Hey. What if I invite Cristiano? It's still pretty early so I'm sure that he isn't busy he would love to come. I dialed his number and started to call him.

Cristiano - Well look who is missing me. Hi Ciara.
Cia - Hey Cristiano. How are things?
Cristiano - Nothing interesting is happening lately. I'm free all week and it's so hot.
Cia - That's why I am calling actually. I wanted to ask do you want to come to Barcelona and go to the beach with me and Gerard.
Cristiano - Interesting offer, but it's kinda a long drive.
Cia - Aw come on. If you come I promise that I will come visit you.
Cristiano - Well I might come now. Can I bring a friend?
Cia - Let me guess. Another footballer?
Cristiano - Well I need someone to back me up.
Cia - Back you up for what?
Cristiano - I'll be at the same place as Pique. I'm pretty sure something is gonna happen.
Cia - Nonsense. So you are coming?
Cristiano - Sure, I'll come.
Cia - Fantastic. I'll text you where to go. Bye!
Cristiano - See you later.

I hung up and decided to go to Geri's so I could tell that Cristiano is coming. Dear god please make sure that Gerard won't be a ass because of this. I got dressed up and went outside. I might as well jog to his house. I've put in my headphones and jogged away.

It took me a good 40 minutes to get to Gerard house. I already texted him that I was coming over so he unlocked the door. I've let myself in and he was sitting on the couch watching something. He looked up and smiled.

Gerard - Finally you are here.
Cia - It was a good jog. I'm all sweaty.

He got up and kissed me on the cheek.

Gerard - Believe me. I can smell it.
Cia - Don't be so cocky. I have to smell your sweat almost everyday.

He just chuckled and went to get me a drink.

Gerard - So are Leo and Anto coming to the beach with us?
Cia - They can't. Antonella is sick.
Gerard - So it's just the two of us then?
Cia - Actually no.
Gerard - Who did you invite else?
Cia - Cristiano.
Gerard - Ronaldo? Are you serious?! How could you invite him?
Cia - Calm your titties Geri. It's not that he is your enemy. You guys could get along you'll see.
Gerard - Whatever. At least you will be with me.
Cia - Exactly.

He knew exactly that he couldn't change a thing about inviting Cristiano with his friend. I wonder which of his team mates he is going with. Well it doesn't matter, I'm sure it's a nice person. Me and Geri decided that we should get ready and go to the beach and wait for them there. I texted Cristiano where to go and me and Geri drove to the beach.

The sun was shining so brightly like crazy. I hope I get a good tan because I'm white like cheese. I've put on my glasses and layed down. Once I layed down I quickly felt water on me. I looked up and saw Gerard with a bucket.

Cia - What was that for?!
Gerard - You seemed a little too hot so I though you needed to cool down a little bit.

I got up and started to chase him.

Cia - Your gonna get it good Geri!
Cristiano - Looks like the two of you are having fun.

I turned and saw Cristiano and some other man standing near our place. I smiled and dragged Geri there. I then hugged him and then turned to the other man.

Cia - Nice to meet you. I'm Ciara.
Sergio - I'm Sergio Ramos.

We shook our hands and then I looked at Geri who seemed emotionless.

Cia - Geri don't be rude.
Gerard - Hey guys.

All of them exchanged smiles and shook their hands. Okay this is so weird.

Cia - You guys are weird.
Cristiano - The weird thing is that we are not in the water right now.

And with that all four of us ran of for a swim.

At the end of the day Geri confessed that he actually had a great time with them. It was true. It was seriously a great day and I would like to repeat it again, but sadly Geri has training tomorrow. I might actually hang out with Cristiano and Sergio maybe. They are staying in Barcelona for a few days. I decided to call Leo to ask how Antonella is. I picked up my phone and dialed Leo's number.

Leo - Hey Ciara.
Cia - Hi Leo. How is Antonella?
Leo - She's fine, great actually.
Cia - Why is that?
Leo - I'm going to be a padre Ciara.

Whoa.