Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 21

Cia - So how does it feel to be pregnant?
Anto - It feels kinda weird having someone alive in you, but at the same time it's wonderful because you know what you'll get at the end.
Cia - I'd like to have a child one day, but I think I'm too young for that.
Anto - I'm sure you'll make a great mother.
Cia - Thanks. So how long are you pregnant?
Anto - Only for two weeks, it's going to take a long time before I give birth.
Cia - So is Leo excited?
Anto - I'd say he is more nervous than excited.
Cia - Well he'll get over that.
Anto - I hope it's soon because he almost cried yesterday.
Cia - He was always an emotional person. Hey sorry I gotta go. Cris and Sergio are already waiting for me in the parking lot.
Anto - What's up with them and you. Is something naughty going on?
Cia - Of course no. They are just friends.
Anto - Does Geri know they are hanging out with you?
Cia - He does, you know if I wouldn't tell him he would freak out.
Anto - True, well okay go play with those guys.
Cia - See you later Antonella.

I hung up and quickly went to the bathroom because I swear I will pee my pants. After I done my business I washed my hands and went outside. I immediately saw Sergio and Cristiano sitting in the car and singing something. They looked like little girls. I quietly walked to the car and started to film this fantastic scene until Sergio saw me.

Sergio - What are you doing?!
Cia - I am filming this amazing performance so I can listen to it in the future.

Both of them got out of the car and started to chase me. Of course it didn't take long them to catch me. Now I was sitting in the back of the car without my phone.

Cia - You know that you could give me my phone back so I can delete it?
Cris - Like we believe that you will delete it.
Cia - I promise.

Sergio glared at me and slowly gave my phone back. I quickly deleted it and showed them, but they didn't know that I already had a backup file.

Cia - Where are we going anyway?
Cris - To grab something to eat and maybe we could go to the park or something like that.
Sergio - Or you could invite us to your home so we could watch some movie.
Cia - We could lol. Where did you even sleep anyways?
Sergio - We stayed at a hotel.
Cia - Are you serious? You wasted money on a hotel room when you could of easily stayed at my house?
Cris - We didn't want to intrude. We wanted that you and Pique could have your privacy if you know what I mean.
Cia - We don't live together.
Sergio - You don't? It looked like you did.
Cia - Well we don't so that means that you two are staying at my house till you leave to Madrid.
Cris - Well I guess we could stay then. Is Pique coming over after training?
Cia - He should.
Cris - I want to see his reaction when he doesn't get laid tonight.

I punched his arm and still I started to laugh because it was pretty funny. We drove to get some food and quickly drove back to my place.

Sergio - This is were you live?
Cia - Is it that bad?
Sergio - No no, it's actually pretty cool.
Cris - Yeah it must of cost a fortune.
Cia - It was kinda cheap to be honest.
Cris - Then you are one lucky girl.
Cia - Yeah I guess.

We sat down on the couch and started picking movies. After a long fight we finally decided to watch The Hunger games. I turned on the movie as we all got comfy on the couch and started to watch.

The movie is kinda intense. Definitely a good movie, but now it was on pause because Cristiano is in the bathroom doing his "business" which was kinda laud and gross. Sergio was trying to tell me a knock knock joke as I stared at him weirdly, but then I heard someone knocking on the door. It was laud so it's gotta be Geri. I quickly ran to the door and opened and I was right it was Geri. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I welcomed him inside and he took off his shoes.

Gerard - What's that sound?
Cia - Oh Cristiano is taking a shit.
Gerard - Are they both here?
Cia - Yeah.
Gerard - Oh I was hoping we could have some privacy tonight.
Cia - I promise we'll have some tomorrow.
Gerard - Fine.

We went to the living room where Sergio was sitting.

Sergio - At the look of your face I figure you found out that you won't get laid tonight.
Gerard - At least I have someone to bang.
Cia - Shut it both of you.

Both of them turned silent and I smiled. We decided to continue to watch the movie because there was no sign that Cristiano was coming out soon.

As the movie ended Cris got out of the bathroom.

Cris - You finished the movie without me?
Cia - You were pooping too long.

Then Cris looked at Geri.

Cris - Damn it. I missed the look on his face that he won't get laid tonight. What a downer.
Gerard - I didn't have any look you moron.
Sergio - Don't worry I took a picture.
Gerard - When did you took a picture?!
Sergio - The second you came in to the living room.
Gerard - That's so perverted.

And then all three of them were arguing. I knew that they were friends now, but those morons are not going to admit it. This will be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 for your comment! :)