Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 22

Cristiano and Sergio were already gone because training was starting again. I gotta be honest, I'll miss them. Today me and Gerard are supposed to go to Leo's so we could have dinner because it has been a long time before I was with Leo or Antonella. Geri should be back from training any minute now. He said he'll change clothes and then we could head out. I was already dressed up, it wasn't fancy or anything, I just put on skinny jeans and a white blouse. I was kinda bored of waiting so I thought that I could listen to some music. I opened my laptop and turned on Loca, like I said I liked my Shakira. It was a little weird that she was Gerard's ex, but still I wasn't going to stop listening to her. I was singing a long to the songs and then I heard someone knocking on the door. It must be Geri. I opened the door and I was right it was Gerard.

Gerard - You ready to go?
Cia - Yeah, I'm ready.

He took my hand and we went outside. We got inside his car and drove off.

Gerard - So I was thinking we could have a night at my house. I mean a date.
Cia - We definitely should. When was the last time we had time to ourselves.
Gerard - Great. I have everything planned out.
Cia - Already?
Gerard - I don't want everything to be last minute.
Cia - Of course you don't.

I took a look at him and he was smiling so badly, he looked so happy. I gotta say I was so looking forward to the night alone with him.

Gerard parked the car near Leo's and someone's car was here too. I wonder who was visiting. We got out of the car and knocked on the door. Leo opened the door with shocked eyes. I'm sensing something was wrong. We got inside as Gerard said something which I wished he never said again.

Gerard - Shakira?

I saw her sitting with Antonella on the couch and ouch. It was mixed feelings. It was kinda good that I'm going to meet my idol, but at the same time it felt horrible that she is Geri's ex. Shakira looked at him with a smile.

Gerard - What are you doing here?

And with that question I was left standing alone.

Leo - Come on Cia, let's go sit down.

I just nodded and followed him to the couch.

Shakira - Well I'm visiting my friends here and what are you doing here?
Gerard - The same.

Then Shakira looked at me and smiled.

Shakira - You must be Ciara. Antonella has told many things about you.
Cia - Well I hope they are only good things.
Shakira - Believe me she didn't have any bad words for you.
Cia - Nice to hear that.

She was so nice, like really really really nice. Leo leaned to my ear and whispered.

Leo - Are you comfortable with this?

I just nodded my head in response.

The dinner is going horrible. Gerard hasn't even looked at me once. He was all over Shakira and everyone even Shakira has noticed that. I just really wanted to go home right now and forget that this ever happened. I understand that he still loves her, but he doesn't give a shit about me right now.

Anto - I am so sorry Ciara. We didn't invite her, it was a surprise by her.
Cia - It's alright. Let him catch up with her.
Leo - That doesn't give the right to ignore you.
Cia - I am fine Leo. I really don't care.

Gerard stood up and looked at me. Ha! It was the first time he noticed me tonight after we showed up.

Gerard - Ciara is it alright we move our date to next week maybe? I invited Shakira to my house so we could do some catching up.

Everyone looked at me as if I was going to start crying, but I just smiled.

Cia - Of course Gerard.

After that he went to the bathroom. I felt so hurt, I can't believe he is doing this.

Shakira - I am so sorry Ciara. I didn't mean this to happen.
Cia - It's alright. He is the one that's all over you.

I just stood up and wiped a few tears.

Cia - I think I'm going home.
Leo - Let me drive you.
Cia - Please.

He stood up and got his keys. We got into his car and went to my home.

Leo - Ciara. I am so sorry that this happened to you tonight.
Cia - It's alright Leo. I said that I don't care.
Leo - Cia I can tell when you are lying.
Cia - Whatever Leo. I just wanna be alone for now.

He stopped the car and got out.

Leo - I'll cal you when I get home okay?

I nodded and went into the building.

Gerard's POV

Shakira - You did a horrible thing Geri.
Gerard - What did I do?
Shakira - You ignored Ciara all night so you could be with me.
Gerard - She said that she understands that we just want to catch up.
Shakira - Of course she said that. What else she could say?
Gerard - You are over reacting. Cia said herself that she understands.
Shakira - She left with tears Gerard. She started to cry and you didn't even noticed that she was gone. I really think you should sort these things out.

And with that she left my home. I felt a little disgusted by myself. I really did a horrible thing to Ciara. I totally ignored her all night and even moved our date to next week, but I'm sure that Shakira is just over reacting, Ciara did say she understood that we just want to catch up. Yeah/ She totally over reacted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 for your comment!

P.S My friend Gabriele inspired me to write this chapter so a thanks to her! ;)