Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 23

I didn't have much sleep that night. Gerard didn't even call me to ask how I was or something, I felt so hurt. Leo called me multiple times but I never answered because I wasn't in the mood to talk to somebody. I haven't eaten anything yet and to be honest I wasn't that hungry. I was thinking I should go for a walk to clear my mind, but I wasn't sure where would I go. I took a cold shower and after that I put on a navy dress so now I was just only waiting for my phone to charge. I was sitting on the couch and watching the TV when I got a text from Antonella that I should really come to watch training. Hm.. why not? I know he'll be there but still. I don't have anything else to do. I've put on my shades and went outside.

It took me a good 30 minutes to get here. The security have let me in and I went to the stands. I saw Antonella sitting with Shakira. I hope she doesn't feel like it's her fault for what Geri is doing.

Cia - Hey guys.
Anto - Oh Ciara. You showed up.
Shakira - Hi Ciara.

I smiled at both of them and then sat down. We were talking like about everything and it was fun. Shakira was a very lovable person and I can see why everybody likes her. Leo already saw us and he looked happy that I was here, Gerard on the other hand looked at us, but he only waved for Shakira.

Shakira - I am so sorry this happening Ciara. I already told him that what it's horrible how he treats you now, but he just doesn't understand.
Cia - It's not your fault. He'll understand someday, but I'm afraid it will be too late.
Anto - What are you saying Ciara?
Cia - Never mind. Look Leo and Gerard are coming. The break must of started.
Leo - Cia! I didn't expect seeing you here.
Cia - Well here I am.

I looked at Gerard and he ignored the fact that I was here because he was all over Shakira again. I saw Shakira hitting him on the arm and spatting that he should spend time with me. Geri looked at me, but I just stood up.

Cia - I'm going to the bathroom.

I walked away, but I heard Leo telling to Geri that he was a stupid man.

I walked into the girls bathroom and then I heard someone moaning.

BBŽ - AHHHHMMM! Mmmmmmmmmm!

What the fuck? Was someone having sex in here?! I quietly walked to the door where the moaning was coming from and slowly opened the door. Oh my god!

Cia - What the fuck?!
Neymar - Oh shit! Ciara what are you doing?
Cia - Please cover up before I go blind!

I covered my eyes before he told that I could look and now here he stood with some girl.

Neymar - So I'm guessing your wondering what's happening.
Cia - Believe me I know what was happening, but I do wonder who she is.
Gabriele - I'm Gabriele. I work here as a janitor.
Neymar - She is my new girlfriend.
Cia - Well I'm Ciara, it's nice to meet you I guess?

All of us turned silent, but Neymar broke it.

Neymar - So how are things with Gerard?
Cia - Shitty.
Neymar - Why? What happened?
Cia - It doesn't matter. So I guess I'm going to pee before I do that in my pants. Oh and Gabriele we should hang sometime!
Gabriele - Definitely.

Both of them left and I opened the door to the toilet and some girl was on her knees with her hand in the toilet. God how many weird things can happen in a bathroom?

Cia - Who are you and what the heck are you doing here?
Ieva- I'm Ieva and I dropped my earring in here.
Cia - Alright then, I'll just use the other one.

After finally getting my business done I went to the stands and Leo was whispering something with Anto secretively and Geri was telling something to Shakira with her carefully listening. I quickly wandered to them and Leo quickly stood up.

Cia - What's up?
Leo - Um nothing. We were just talking how would we spend our anniversary together.
Cia - Your anniversary was one month ago so that's a lie.
Anto - We can't actually tell you Ciara.
Cia - Alright alright.
Gerard - Cia can I talk to you?

Wow that's the first words he said to me today.

Cia - I guess.

He took my hand and we went to a private place.

Gerard - What's up with you?
Cia - What do you mean?
Gerard - Why are you so jealous?
Cia - Of what?
Gerard - You know who. Shakira.

What a fucker he is. How does he dare to say that to me?

Cia - Who told you that?
Gerard - No one. Shakira told me that I should spend time with you so I assume you told her to back off or something.
Cia - What the fuck Gerard? Me and Shakira are on good terms and how dare you to insult me like this? I am not jealous!
Gerard - Yeah right.
Cia - Shut the fuck up Gerard? How am I supposed to feel about this? You ignore me two days straight and your all over Shakira who feels fucking bad that you are ignoring me! I am so done with this shit!
Gerard - Are you breaking up with me?
Cia - How couldn't I? You say you love me, but you clearly love Shakira too and I'm not going to sit here and be alone when your all over her!
Gerard - I don't love her Cia. I love you, I promise.
Cia - I believe that you love me Geri, but you are clearly not over her yet so I think we need a break from this so you can clear your mind because I can't stand being hurt everyday by you.
Gerard - Ciara please don't do this.
Cia - I have to. This is not a break up, but were just taking a break from each other and if you decide that you want to try with Shakira again I'll totally understand.
Gerard - I do know what I want! I want you and only you.
Cia - No you don't. You still don't realize that you love her too.

I leaned in and pecked his lips.

Cia - Bye Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 for your comment!