Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 24

Two weeks have passed since my and Geri's "break". I had no contact with him, we didn't even see each other and I am very surprised with myself that I'm holding up great. Sure I think of him often, but I happy. I can't really explain the feeling. Today I was supposed to meet up with Leo and Anto so we could catch up on stuff. I already was ready to go, I called a cab and drove to their house. Leo was supposed to be at training still, but we'll just wait for him. I payed the driver and got out. The door like usually was unlocked so I've just let myself in. Antonella was laying on the couch watching TV.

Cia - Hey Anto, how are you feeling?
Anto - A bit tired, but I'm alright.
Cia - So when is Leo coming home?
Anto - He texted me earlier that he is going to be late. Extra training I guess.
Cia - Oh okay then.
Anto - So how are you on this break?
Cia - I feel great actually. I think about him often, but it doesn't get me emotional or anything so I'm just fine.
Anto - I'm glad your feeling good because Leo told me that Geri hasn't been the same.
Cia - What do you mean hasn't been the same?
Anto - Like on break he just sits down and looks directly to the other side of the stadium and he doesn't even move.
Cia - I'm sure he will overcome it.
Anto - Well maybe, but he doesn't even talk to anyone, if anyone tries to talk to him he just ignores them.
Cia - Well I'm sure he'll be fine in a couple of days and will be the goofy Gerard he was.
Anto - I hope your right.
Cia - I know I am. So hey do you know the new girlfriend of Neymar?
Anto - You mean Gabriele?
Cia - Yup, what do you think of her?
Anto - Well we didn't properly talk or anything, but she seems very nice.
Cia - Well I first saw him and her having sex in the toilet I though she was a slut or something.
Anto - You found them in the toilet having sex?
Cia - I did, but now that I went shopping with her so I would know her more she seems pretty cool.
Anto - Well in my opinion she is a good fit for him. So are you little jealous of her?
Cia - What?! No, of course no. I don't have any feelings for Neymar. I'm glad he found someone to be with.
Anto - I'm just curious how they met. I don't think the employees actually meet the team. She is the janitor right?
Cia - Yeah she told me that she is getting extra money here so she could afford a little nicer things.
Anto - Well I'm sure when she's Neymar's girlfriend she'll get a lot of things.

We talked on like for two more hours, but then Leo finally came back from training all sweaty and stuff.

Cia - Look who decided to join us.
Leo - Ciara.
Cia - What?
Leo - Gerard is in the hospital.
Cia - What?! What happened?
Leo - Well he came to training very drunk, he couldn't even stand up by himself and when we just told him to go home he blacked out.
Cia - Oh my god I gotta go there.
Leo - Take my car keys.

He threw them to me and I quickly ran to his car and drove off. Leo texted me to which hospital he was sent to. Oh my god it's all my fault. If I didn't decided to take a break this would never be happening. I hope he is alright.

I parked the car and quickly ran to the hospital.

Cia - I'm here to see Gerard Pique.
Lady xd - I'm sorry. but I can't let you in.
Cia - I am his girlfriend.

The lady looked a little unsure that she should let me in, but it's a good thing she did. I ran to the room where Gerard was and came in. He was sleeping and he looked very pale. I sat down next to him and tears started to come.

Cia - It's all my fault Gerard, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here. I am so sorry.
Gerard - Cia?

I opened my eyes and saw Gerard with open eyes looking at me.

Gerard - What are you doing here?
Cia - I'm here to check up on you and to apologize.
Gerard - For what?
Cia - It's my fault that you are in the hospital, if I didn't make this "break" you would be fine. It was so stupid of me.
Gerard - It's not your fault Ciara. You made the right decision, if it wasn't for you I would probably be still ignoring you. It was so stupid of me to forget you and it was so reckless of me to get so drunk so that I collapsed. I am so sorry, I hope you can forgive me.
Cia - I can forgive you Gerard, don't you even dare to do this to me again. I was so worried.
Gerard - So are we back together?
Cia - I don't know. I'm not sure yet.
Gerard - How could this happen to us?
Cia - What do you mean?
Gerard - We were perfect together, we were in love, but I managed to mess up twice. I really start to think that your better of without me.
Cia - You are wrong Geri, don't you ever say that.
Gerard - But it is the truth, because of me you were hurt so much and i didn't seem to care.
Cia - You cared, you always showed how sorry you are.
Gerard - That's just it Cia. How can I show you I care if I obviously don't care for myself?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 for your comment! :)