Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 3

I fell on the ground and started kissing it.

Ciara - Finally.
Leo - Cia... You're embarrassing me.
Ciara - That is not true. Stop lying to me.

I got up smiling. After a long time we finally reached Barcelona. It was damn hot in here. I should of wear a dress or something.

Leo - Come on. We should go get a cab.
Ciara - Yeah. Sure.

We went outside of the airport. Leo called a cab which showed up very quickly. The driver put our stuff in the trunk. We sat and Leo told him the address. While we were driving I got to see a lot of the city. It was beautiful. I think I'm going to enjoy myself here.

Leo - So what do you think? Do you like it here?
Ciara - Like it? No.
Leo - Oh...
Ciara - I love it!
Leo - Glad to hear that.
Ciara - I don't know how to repay you Leo.
Leo - Cia are you kidding me?
Ciara - What?
Leo - I have abandoned you. Left you when you needed me most. This is the least I could do.
Ciara - I already told you Leo that I have forgiven you and even if you didn't bring me here I would be happy to have my best friend back.
Leo - So it's okay if I send you back to Argentina?
Ciara - No way.

We both started to laugh. After we laughed a little he talked about how did it go when he moved here. He said he was kinda lonely at first and everyone thought he was mute.

Ciara - Gosh. Didn't they just get that you were shy?
Leo - Guess not.

We talked a little more but not much because we were here. We got out of the car took our stuff and went straight to the door.

Ciara - What if she doesn't like me?
Leo - Don't worry. She will love you.

Leo unlocked the door and we got in. Then I saw a beautiful girl walking downstairs. She started running when she saw Leo. She jumped on him and kissed him on the lips.

Antonella - Welcome back.

Then she looked at me and smiled.

Antonella - You must be Ciara. It so nice to finaly meet you. I'm Antonella.
Ciara - Nice to meet you too. Leo told nice things about you.

I reached out my hand but she pulled me into a hug. She's a huger.

Antonella - We are going to get along real good.

And we both started to laugh.

Antonella - Come on I'll show you you're room.
Ciara - Sure.

I grabbed my stuff and followed Antonella upstairs.

Leo - Hey don't leave me behind!

Leo shouted and ran upstairs too. Antonella and I just started laughing at Leo.

Leo - Ha ha. Very funny.

His sarcasm almost made me pee myself from laughter.

Antonella - Here it is.

She opened the door to my new room. Wow. Just wow. It's perfect.

Leo - Do you like it?
Ciara - It's amaizing. You guys thank you so much!

I hugged them both. It was the best day in my life for sure.

Leo - Antonella mind if I talk to Ciara in private?
Antonella - Go ahead.

She left the room and the closed the door. I wonder what Leo wants to talk about. I hope it's not bad.

Leo - Don't worry. It's kinda good news for you but not for me.
Ciara - What do you mean?
Leo - You remember when you always say that you want to be a model?
Ciara - Where are you going with this?
Leo - Well tomorrow at 3 pm you got an appointment with Victoria's Secret director. If he likes you he will hire you.
Ciara - SHUT UP!
Leo - It's all true.
Ciara - Damn Leo! THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU'RE THE BEST OF ALL BEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
Leo - I know.
Ciara - But wait. You said it's good news for me and bad news for you. Why?
Leo - Because you will travel a lot. I won't see you a lot.
Ciara - Oh...
Leo - But don't worry. Everything will be just fine. NOW unpack and get downstairs for dinner.
Ciara - Okay.

I can't believe he got me an appointment for a modeling job. My dreams are coming true. But I shouldn't get my hopes up too high. The director need to like me. I hope I do well though and with that thought I started unpacking my stuff.

After maybe 30 minutes I finished unpacking. I was laying in my bed which was very comfortable but I remembered Leo said that I should go downstairs for dinner. I got and I was about to leave my room but I thought. Maybe I should change clothe. I mean into something hotter.I wanna look hot today. I grabbed some clothe and started changing. When I finished I came to the mirror to see how I look. I looked like this. Damn. I feel hot.

I left my room and started to walk downstairs but then I saw some guy. Wait a sec. He's that guy from the photo. Gerard if I remember correctly. I walked to them with a smile and tried not to look at Gerard because I know that I'm going to blush then.

Gerard - Whoa whoa whoa. Who's the hot chick?
Ciara - The chicks name is Ciara.
Leo - Ciara this is Gerard the guy we ta...

Oh no. He is not going to say the rest of the sentence. I jumped on him. And whispered.

Ciara - Shut up. Don't embarrass me in front of him.
Leo - But that is my job miss.

I just gave him a death glare.

Gerard - What was that about I don't want to know but I like to know are you single?
Ciara - Single.
Gerard - So what do you say if we go to some...
Leo - Okay that's enough.

Me and Antonella started to laugh when Leo said that. Gerard just looked at Leo with a weird face. He was gorgeaus. His eyes were like two pools. I could stare at them day and night. But he was a player. I couldn't risk.

Antonella - Why don't we eat this pizza?

We all agreed. While eating we watched Titanic. I don't even know why we decide to watch it. Well I couldn't complain because me and Gerard were making jokes and getting to know each other. He seemed a nice guy. I definetly liked him.

We finished watching the movie.

Gerard - Well thanks for having me. I think I'm going home. Thanks for a nice evening.

We walked him to the door then he turned around and leaned in and kissed my cheek. God I bet I looked like a tomato.

Gerard - It was nice meeting you Ciara.

Then he left with a smile.

Antonella - You like him don't you?
Ciara - I just met the guy! I don't like him. I don't even think he's that cute.
Leo - Yeah right.

And they both started laughing.