Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 4

Leo - Come on Cia get up! You're gonna be late!
Cia - uhhhh. FINE!
Leo - Good to hear.

I got up from still freakin tired. Why did he wake me up it's still 9 am. Well I guess now I will have the time to get ready. I got up from bed and went to my closet to search what to wear. I didn't have that much clothe to choose from. I guess once I start making money I would go buy some more. I'm not saying that I will get the job I'm just saying that if I don't get I will find another job. Like janitor. Well maybe not a janitor but you know what I mean. I finally found what I will wear and put it on the bed. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and do my make up. It took me about 30 minutes to that. I didn't put too much make up. I wanted to look more natural. I puted the clothes on and went to the mirror to look how I look. I looked like this.

I went downstaris to get some breakfast and I saw Leo and Antonella already eating cereal.

Ciara - Morning.
Leo - Good morning Cia.
Antonella - Ciara. Damn girl. You look good.

I started to blush. No one ever told me that.

Ciara - Thanks.
Leo - Why don't you eat with us.
Ciara - Sure.

I went to get some cereal but there was no milk.

Ciara - But there no more milk.

And he just chuckled.

Leo - I know.
Ciara - then why would te... Never mind I'll go get some.

I was about to walk through the door.

Antonella - You're not walking there. It's too far.
Leo - Yeah you can take my car.

With that he threw his keys to me and I cought them. I smiled in response and left. I unlocked the door and got in. Damn. This is some car. One day I would like to have my own car.

I drove for about 5 minutes until I saw a small shop. I parked the car and went to the shop. Like I said the shop wasn't that big but it took time to find the milk. I got the the milk and went to buy it. I was about to go through the door but I got a text from Leo asking what is taking me so long. I texted him that I will be back soon. I put my phone in my pocket and went through the door. THUD! Dammit.

Stranger - I'm so sorry!
Ciara - It's alright.

I looked up to see who it is and it was...well...a cute guy.

Stranger - Have I hurt you?
Ciara - I'm alright. By the way I'm Ciara.
Antonio - I'm Antonio. I'm sorry for bumping into you.
Ciara - I already said it's fine.
Antonio - Well I have to go but could I get you're number?
Ciara - Sure. Give me you're phone.

He gave me his phone and I punched in my number.

Antonio - Thanks. I'll call you sometime.
Ciara - Okay. Bye.

And with that I went to the car and drove home.

Skipping drive

I went through the door with the milk.

Leo - What took you so long? I was worried that you were kidnapped or something.
Ciara - There was nothing to worry about it just took time to find the milk. Now if you excuse me I'm going to eat some cereal.
Leo - Were out of cereal.
Ciara - Are you fu....
Antonella - His just kidding.

I shot him a glare and he just laughed. I went to the kitchen and ate some cereal. When I finished eating it was already 12:30 pm. Wow. Who knew it took me so long. I went to the living room where they all were.

Leo - Okay. I'm going to training. I'll be back at about 7 pm. If you want later you can come watch us train.
Antonella - We could come after Ciara's appointment. What do you say?
Ciara - I'd love to.
Leo - It's settled then.

He kissed Antonella. They're so adorable. Leo then stood up and looked at me with a smile.

Leo - Hug?

I came to him and we hugged. It wasn't a long hug.

Leo - Okay you two. See you later.

He left with a smile. I still can't believe this is happening.

Ciara - Antonella?
Antonella - Yes?
Ciara - I'm nervous.
Antonella - Why?
Ciara - The appointment. What if they don't hire me?
Antonella - Get all the negative thoughts away. They are going to hire you. Because you have a great personality and you're hot.

Well that made me blush.

Ciara - I'm not that hot.
Antonella - Yeah you are. I bet when we get to Camp Nou all of them will be checking you out.
Ciara - Yeah like they will check me out.

Of course I said it with sarcasm. I never had a boyfriend. I didn't even have my first kiss and it is fucking embarrassing.

Ciara - Can I ask you a favour?
Antonella - Sure.
Ciara - Will you come with me? It will make a little less nervous.
Antonella - Of course I will.

I smiled at her. She was so nice. Leo is totaly lucky to have her in her life.

Ciara - So what do we do to kill the time?
Antonella - We could play FIFA. What do you say?
Ciara - Sure but you have to teach me how to play because I never played it before in my entire life.

We played a little FIFA. At first I sucked and always lose to Antonella but after some time I started to play a little better and beaten Antonella a few times. I looked at the clock and it was already 2 pm.

Ciara - We should go.
Antonella - Sure. Let me just take the keys and we can drive in my car.

Antonella quickly grabbed her keys and we went to her car. Like I thought her car was almost good as Leo's.

Skipping the drive*

Antonella - Were here.
Ciara - Maybe we should go back?
Antonella - Stop. You need to do this. It's you're dream.
Ciara- But...
Antonella - No buts. Now get out of the car and go get hired.
Ciara - Fine...

I got out from the car and went inside. Once I was in I was already greeted by a lot of people. The director himself was aready here.

Director - Ahh miss Black. It's very nice to meet you. I'm Mr. Huggins. The director of the Victoria's secret model indrustry.
Ciara - Umm... Hello.
Director - Don't be nervous everything will be just fine. You see. We don't even need an appointment anymore. Once you walked in I already knew you would be perfect here.
Ciara - Really?
Director - Yes. Now if you would follow me to take you're picture.
Ciara - Sure.

Oh.My. Freaking. God. IM IN !!!!!! I can't believe it! I'm so freakin happy now! I followed him to a room.

Director - If you could stand here we could take you're picture and you can be on you're way.
Ciara - Sure.

I stood where he told me and they taken a picture of me.

Director - Thank you very much. Now you can go if you like. We will call you when there will be a photoshoot.
Ciara - Okay. And once again thank you very much!

The director just smiled and waved as I left. I left the building and sat in the car.

Antonella - Well?
Ciara- I didn't got in.

Antonella's expression was priceless. She looked like she pooped her pants and tried to not get cought.

Ciara - Just kidding I got in!