Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 6

The drive home wasn't too long. Thank god. Because Leo and Anto kept laughing at me how I always blushed around them. How could I help? They were the Gods of hotness.

Leo - Gods of hotness? Really?
Cia - What? WAIT! You weren't supposed to hear that.
Anto - Relax Ciara. Your a very interesting person. Especially when you talk about "God of hotness" !!!

The both of them started to laugh. Kill me.

Cia - If you keep laughing I will call the police and tell them that you two tried to rape me.

Antonella looked at me as if I was serious. Then I started to laugh.

Cia - You looked like you pooped her pants!
Anto - Oh you are gonna regret this so much. I'll get you good. You'll see.
Cia - Hah. Like I'm scared.

Honestly I was. Lionel did say she's a prankster. I better lock my door from now on.

Leo - It won't work. She will get through the window.
Cia - Seriously?
Anto - Watch out pretty girl.
Cia - Meh. I bet your just trying to get me scared.
Leo - You didn't need to say that. It's only getting worse.
Anto - Don't tell her Leo! Oh and you watch out too. I still remember the time you tricked me into having se..,
Cia - I don't think I need to hear that. Like seriously. Discuss this when I'm not around.

They both started laughing at the awkwardness and I started to think. How did I get here. From Rosario to Barcelona. I kinda feel like an intruder. I need to make some money and move out. Because if I don't it will make me feel guilty.

It was 9 pm so Gerard could show up any minute. I hope he will act normal. I'm not in the mood for the perv. We already ate dinner so now we were watching TV and waiting for Gerard.

DING DONG*

Leo - That's gotta be Gerard.

Antonella walked to get the door and he was right. It was Gerard looking very pumped up. I bet they are gonna play FIFA or something. I walked to greet him and once he saw me he ran to me and hugged me.

Gerard - Oh Ciara I knew you would miss me!
Cia - Of course Geri. I will forever miss you.
Gerard - HEY! No need for the sarcasm. But you called me Geri! Awww you like me how cute!
Cia - Oh I called you Geri because my uncle had a pig named Geri
Gerard - Ouch. That one hurt you meany.
Leo - Oh my god! I remember Geri!
Anto - Why would your uncle name a pig Geri?
Cia - He though it was a piggish name but honestly his sons name was Geri so yeah.

They all looked at me weirdly except for Leo because he knew it.

Gerard - Ok enough chit chat. Let's start the tournament!!!
Cia - What tournament?
Anto - Oh every Friday they play FIFA. Today I think is the final.
Leo - Hey I got an idea. For the final let's team up with the girls.
Cia - That be cool.
Gerard - Only on one condition. My team is me and Cia and if I score she kisses my butt cheek.
Cia - Fine... WAIT WHAT?! EW! I ain't kissing your arse.
Gerard - Oh right. Then on the face cheek. We'll do the butt cheek some other day.

I just glared at him and he smiled. Annoying little boy.

FIFA was fun. I played it for the first time but I loved it. We won 2-1. I scored the first one and then Geri scored. On Leo's team Anto scored. I'd like to play some time again. It was really fun.

Gerard - Hey pretty lady. You owe me a kiss.
Cia - Let's get it over with it.

I leaned to kiss his cheek but then he quickly turned his lips and we kissed on the lips. This was my first kiss.

Cia - Why the heck did you do that.
Gerard - I don't know. Felt like it.
Cia - Whatever.

I just shrugged it off and smiled. I better get some sleep for tomorrow. It's going to be a big day.

Gerard - So when's your date with Neymar?
Cia - How did you find out?
Gerard - I have my sources. So you like him? Why? You don't even know him. What if he's a rapist?
Anto - Someones jealous!?
Gerard - I am not. She really doesn't know him. You know he has a son.
Cia - Geri a kid is not scaring me off. I like kids.
Gerard - So sometime maybe you wanna go on a date with me?
Cia - Maybe.
Gerard - Pretty please.
Cia - Uh fine. But it will not be a date. Just hanging out OK?
Gerard - Whatever you say girly girl.
Anto - Leo tell me.
Leo - What?
Anto - Watching those two is better than any other TV show.
Leo - I totally agree. You seriously can smell the awkward in the air.
Cia - Shut up. There is no awkward in the air. Were just friends.
Gerard - Yeah! Soon to be friends with benefits.

I looked at him if he was serious and he looked pretty serious.

Cia - Don't talk like an old perv.
Gerard - I'm not old. I am only 28.
Cia - And I'm 21 so that's old to me.
Gerard - Age is just a number my dear.

After those words he kissed my cheek and waved to Leo and Anto and then left. Okay. I gotta say that was a little romantic.