Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 7

Ciara's POV

The rest of the night was kinda dull. After Gerard left we just talked and stuff. Leo was pretty weird. Even Antonella noticed that and she told me that she will talk with him. At about 11 pm I went to sleep and as I said I locked my door because I had a feeling that Antonella was up to something.

I fell asleep kinda quickly but then I heard someone banging into my door. I looked what time is it and it was 4 am. Then I heard Anto shouting.

Antonella - CIARA WAKE UP! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH LEO! PLEASE COME HERE!

As soon as I heard that something is wrong I just jumped out of my bed and ran to unlock the door. When I opened it I saw Anto crying.

Ciara - Oh my god Anto what's wrong?!
Antonella - Something is wrong with Leo please help!

We quickly ran to they're room. I came in first and as soon as I opened the door a bucket fell on me and it was something sticky.

Ciara - Oh what the fuck!

I turned around and saw Antonella holding a bag of feathers. She quickly threw it on me and all the feathers were stuck on me. I looked like a freaking chicken.

Ciara - What the hell Anto?!
Antonella - I told your gonna regret laughing at me!

I just looked at her and saw Leo crawling out of the bed with laughter.

Leo - I didn't think it would work.
Ciara - You knew?
Leo - Of course I did.

Well it was kinda funny so I started to laugh too.

Ciara - I'm going to take a shower.
Anto - Why? You look very clean.

I just glared at her and she just chuckled. I walked out of the room and came up with and idea.

Antonella's POV

Me and Leo just finished laughing and got into bed. It was hard to get to sleep because from all the laughter. We settled down a little bit but then we heard a scream. It's gotta be Ciara. Both of us ran to the bathroom and saw Ciara laying down on something red. Please tell me it's not blood.
Leo helped her to stand up and she was all bloody. I felt so guilty.

Anto - Cia I'm so sorry it's my fault. If it wasn't for me you would sleep. Oh my god Leo call the ambulance1
Cia - No. Look at me both of you.

We leaned in and she quickly ran to the sink picked something up and squirted it all over us.

Cia - HA! I tricked you again!
Anto - Dammit Ciara! I was so scared but well played my friend. Well played.
Leo - Both of you are so horrible!

Both of us glared at him and he ran out.

Ciara's POV

Ciara - He was smart to run.
Anto - Yup.

All of us took a shower and I cleaned up the mess. I felt a little bad for using all of they're ketchup but I will buy some tomorrow. We said our good nights and went to sleep.

I woke up at 10:30 am. Perfect time to get ready. I looked on my phone and Chico my agent sent me the address were I supposed to go for my photo shoot. I was a little nervous. I don't feel very comfortable wearing only a bikini.

I went downstairs to eat something because I was starving. Leo and Anto were both awake.

Ciara - Morning guys!
Leo&Anto - Morning.
Ciara - You ate already?
Anto - No not yet.
Ciara - Perfect because I'm making my special pancakes. Trust me you'll love them.

They both smiled at me and I got into the kitchen to get started. I didn't take me long to make them. I called Leo and Antonella to eat and they got here kinda quickly.

Ciara - Look who's hungry.
Leo - We are starving. Oh by the way delicious pancakes.
Anto - Yeah. I never ate pancakes like these. Why don't you give me the recipe.
Ciara - Family secret.
Anto - Well then I have to get in contact with your mom because these are perfect.

The room went silent when she mentioned my mom. Leo looked at me if I was alright and then he whispered to Antonella that my parents are dead.

Anto - Ciara no. I'm so sorry.
Ciara - It's not your fault Anto.
Anto - I'm still sorry for bringing it up.
Ciara - No problem Anto.

After we finished eating Leo went to training and I asked Antonella to do my makeup because I knew that she has some experience with it.

By the time she finished doing my makeup it was already 12 pm.

Ciara - I better get going. Don't wanna be late.
Anto - I'll drive you.
Ciara - Thanks.

We went to Antonella's car and we drove to the place where my photos should be taken. I really hope they're not gonna be on some magazine.

Anto - Well were here. Have fun.
Ciara - Please come with me. I feel a little more comfortable when there is going to be someone I know.
Anto - Alright you sissy.

I laughed at that sentence and we quickly went to the place. It was very fancy. There were a lot of pictures of girls with bikini's on. A few photos were of guys.

Ciara - They're so pretty and the dudes are hot.
Anto - Well your hotter so go rock that photo shoot.

I smiled at her encouragement and we went to the room which Chico texted me. He's supposed to be there too.

Skipping photo shoot*

Anto - Oh my god! You looked so hot there.
Ciara - Thanks, but it was kinda creepy. I was half naked for a lot of guys to see.
Anto - Well look at the bright side. They will have someone to fantasize about.
Ciara - Ew I don't want that. Sounds to perverted.
Anto - Maybe. So what do you want to do till your date. I hope you have a dress to wear.
Ciara - I have one but I doubt that I fit in it.
Anto - Well you can borrow one of my dresses.
Ciara - Thanks. So what do you wanna do till then?
Anto - We can watch a little bit of training and then we should go home to get you ready for that date with Neymar.
Ciara - Sounds good.

We drove to Camp Nou. The drive made me a little nausea's because it was kinda a long drive but we finally got there. We told the guards who we are and they let us in.

Anto - How do you feel now when two guys from there like you?
Ciara - Gerard doesn't like me. He is just goofing around.
Anto - Whatever you say.

When we got on the pitch we saw the guys sitting on the bench.

Ciara - Looks like it's break time.
Anto - Seems like it.

We walked to the guys so we can greet them. Like last time everyone hugged and it felt nice. It seemed like they like me.

Neymar - Hey Cia.
Cia - Hi Ney.
Neymar - Ney? That's a new one. You must like me if you give me a nickname.
Gerard - Don't be that sure. She gave me a nickname too and turns out that it's a pigs name.

After those words Geri walked to me and hugged me tightly and secretly kissed my cheek. I started to blush and then quickly I got out of his grip.

Gerard - Don't say that you didn't like it babe.
Cia - For the record Geri I am not your babe.
Gerard - Yet.

And with that he went to talk with Leo. Neymar looked at me weirdly and quickly ran to me.

Neymar - What was that? Why did Gerard kiss you?
Cia - Nothing's going on. It's just a friendly kiss.
Neymar - Then why are you so red?
Cia - It's just hot today.

And with that sentence Gerard looked at me a winked. Damn him. He makes me like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 for all of your comments! ^^